[Official] W22 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

My 2nd worst map ever right after the pacman one
map001-1-1.jpg

lardlngd

well i haven't seen the paceman one but this one is certainly nothing to brag about.
we all have twstats but not all of us know how to convert the file type in a manner
that makes the map blurry and illegible :icon_neutral:

Hakushaku

Looks more like a star chart or something. Are we supposed to look at it through a telescope? Definitely very Star Trek, anyway. The blue smurf thing could actually be a semi-cloaked Bird of Prey.

DeletedUser

question: how do you guys make these maps. I would be more than willing to make some if I knew how :(

DeletedUser

lol, I tried searching, but it won't let me use the term "map" because it only has 3 letters and you need 4 for each word...

lardlngd

oh. maybe somebody will do something about it.
try searching for guide?
does anybody else crave milk?

DeletedUser19695

=Startkiller= said:
Could you make a map for best tribes around ? Not the top.
@Rayearth
smurfs
???
VVV
RBE
RBN
FART
CHAOS

I think these tribes will remain for long time. It will be interesting to see which area will have starting wars. Thanks

Sure Will post it within 24 hours :icon_wink:

DeletedUser19695

mohua said:
question: how do you guys make these maps. I would be more than willing to make some if I knew how :(

hmmm its a long process explanation to type, but fast to do :(..

masterfernando said:

That is way beyond the first map i have ever made..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should i continue making maps for w22?
I dont even play here 100%

DeletedUser

Looks more like a star chart or something. Are we supposed to look at it through a telescope? Definitely very Star Trek, anyway. The blue smurf thing could actually be a semi-cloaked Bird of Prey.

Yes, they are stars.
As you can see each group of start or each kind has a different color.

Color is the key fact when it comes to tell some properties of simple facts about stars.

From color we can tell what type of star it is, life cycle, the temperature range, age and how much is left, mineral(gas) composition, probably the type of energy it uses, we can tell if it has planets nearby and make an assumption if those planets or that particular solar system may have life, and many other factors.

Lets take color blue for example.
A star with this color is young and energetic, it is extremely hot and pushes dust away. Whatever formed planets are left they are lifeless as the heat of the star is way too hot to support any life.

Also the blue area tells you that part of the galaxy is new or new star formation. There was dust before but do the energy produced when the dust moved; the energy makes possible the formation of stars thus there they are.

So smurfs are the young and energetic fellas while the Fart(Red) are the old guys.
They have been around for such a long time. This might be a little bit contradictory or the opposite you would say but i do not know which was here first, nor do i care. However, according to the colors Fart are the old dudes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Might wana make a map that shows the WHOLE world...go check w7 maps for ideas ;)