ejrbluecopy.png

vintagecopy.png

lollatenight23.png

leofendercopy.png

PROGUYcopy.png

dwarfclevcopy.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Hey sexercise, just want you opinion on the sig I made for silly genious.
I know I got a long way before I am as good as you but I'd like to see if I am on the right track / any good at all :S

What do you think?
Nerdz.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a sig if anyone fancies making one for me?

Text: PathOfDestruction ~ W38 (preferably centred along bottom of sig)
Tribe: ?IDK? (wherever you think looks good)
Imagery: I was thinking something along the lines of a shadowy figure that looks like it's walking across the sig (from left to right), behind it a city/buildings in ruins/burnt out, ahead everything still in tact (idea being the shadowy figure has left a path of destruction :icon_wink:)

Dunno if i'm asking too much on that one, but meh... ya don't ask ya don't get

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Sexercise

Hey sexercise, just want you opinion on the sig I made for silly genious.
I know I got a long way before I am as good as you but I'd like to see if I am on the right track / any good at all :S

What do you think?
Nerdz.jpg
You're on the right track, yes. No distortion is a plus. It's a solid effort, but does need more. :D

Lots of empty space makes me sad. Try to stay away from using filter effects.

The purple scribbles (I do like the scribbles) clash and really draw attention away from the guy on the right, instead use the pastel blue found on the windows behind the guy then lower the opacitiy a bit. Or try a different effect.

Move the text in tighter, "the silly genius", and crop off the solid megenta on the left.
In most cases the more spread out the text is, the worse it looks. Text can make or break a great sig.

There are some great tutorials out there, check em out! Don't just read them, follow them step by step. http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.php?showforum=81

DeletedUser

Thanks for the advice. I like the sig myself, but some good points. I'll check those tutorials out and see what happens.

btw, filter effects are teh sex ;)
lol.

DeletedUser

hey can anyone make me a coat of arms and a sig plz , if possible can you make it motocross kinda theme and put my usename P.W.G.HONDA.CR on it with my Tribe Oots. and say W12

ive tried myself before but as you see with the sig im using now its not that good :lol:

DeletedUser

I'll make a few sigs for people in between leading Rawr! and playing my account :)

was hoping to make this the official sig making thread for w38 (to avoid having 15 different threads) where everyone may apply for a sig, and everyone may make them :) This could be stickied, like on w19 :icon_wink:

A few of my creations:

[spoil]Sigs
CTRLsig7.jpg

OnePiecesiggy2.jpg

JoaTribesSig2-1.jpg

JoaSiggyBrown1.jpg

JoaSiggyPink1.jpg

CoAs / Ingame avatars
Nolife-Gamerz-CoA-Animated.gif

Fruit-CoA-Animated2.gif

angels-revenge-CoA.gif

CTRL-CoA1.gif
[/spoil]

official my arse...hahahaha

EDIT: only joking, sounds like a good idea...you can post some of mine in a spoiler if you want :)

Sexercise

^ Why? ;/

edit - just kidding, you're still learning. ;d
Can someone, make me a Sig???

Details:

The Theme of my Signature will be the Anime Show called, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.

Images

[spoil]Left Foreground:

(Can you edit this image. Showing that it is burning, or on fire??? If not, that is alright.)

snapshot20080414022658.jpg

Background:

code_geass_2.jpg

Right Foreground:

Euclid.jpg
[/spoil]

Text:

-Dark Assasin-

Font:

Your Choice of Font

Font Size:

Your Choice of Size

Font Color:

Your Choice of Color

Size:

Just make sure that the size is in the Legal Size.

That is all, thank you in advance.
^ i'll fire up the logo, but I'm not going to use a cell phone shot of yourself.
I'm looking for a sig if anyone fancies making one for me?

Text: PathOfDestruction ~ W38 (preferably centred along bottom of sig)
Tribe: ?IDK? (wherever you think looks good)
Imagery: I was thinking something along the lines of a shadowy figure that looks like it's walking across the sig (from left to right), behind it a city/buildings in ruins/burnt out, ahead everything still in tact (idea being the shadowy figure has left a path of destruction :icon_wink:)

Dunno if i'm asking too much on that one, but meh... ya don't ask ya don't get

Thanks in advance
I think I'll take these on a bit later tonight.

DeletedUser

Anyone care to make a good CoA for The Shrooms?

Using this pic. Click here!. Just anything gree.cheese made us one but I am wandering if anyone else could do it as green.cheese is quite new to photoshop/GIMP.

DeletedUser

hhmmm ive see that exact text on someone elses sig... something like the moody bear :icon_confused: