Official War Declaration, Phoenix

*THE ROCK*

I cant help that i read what was in my box.. i didnt want to read spy info, and since it wasnt tactical... it did nothing but raise my attention level to Rssr.

All it did was get me going after you a bit more forcefullly...
I am pretty sure you havent send much as a fake toward me Pajuno, I am not sure how much more forceful I can take it..
I dunno what you intend to pull out of your ass, but going to die for help is a good idea.. I hear that if you guys pull your weight enough in our war, Die will recruit you and help you out...
Who do I speak to in relation to this.? As you know we have not called in the help of any allies, like yourselves. I am not condoning this, and of course if I was in your situation I would be using every resource as well. Lets face it, after the talk up you have given yourself, you can not really afford to loose can you.?
Just cause we have to fight, doesnt mean we still cant be friends??? i dropped the nap, you dropped our friendship???
Mate I havent dropped our friendship at all. Dont be silly, someone once said to me
But come on; you come to my front yard and you complain that the dogs are growling and trying to bite you. The dogs are doing what they do, they dont hate you. It is just business, it just so happens that our business involves war this time round. Nothing personal mate, Best of luck to you
And btw, its not my fault your jealous of me and my fans... Admit it rock... the real reason you want to challenge me is for my Legend Status.. You think that if you can best a "legend" then you can become one yourself...

I know what your thinking.. its ok. But your gonna have to choose another "legend".. this one plans on rimming you.
Well damn it you found me out.... LoL
I was just wondering if you actually plan on fighting me while I have any troops left, or are you just going to wait until Ariana and Phoenix kill them all so you can have an easy walkthough like I said at the start??

I will take you up on the skype too. Shucks, I just miss talking to ya :p

DeletedUser

TALK TO ME TOO! Why doesnt anyone wanna talk to me ever? My personality is way more interesting than Rocks. That and damnit I am bored!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you havent send much as a fake toward me Pajuno, I am not sure how much more forceful I can take it..

Who do I speak to in relation to this.? As you know we have not called in the help of any allies, like yourselves. I am not condoning this, and of course if I was in your situation I would be using every resource as well. Lets face it, after the talk up you have given yourself, you can not really afford to loose can you.?

Mate I havent dropped our friendship at all. Dont be silly, someone once said to me
But come on; you come to my front yard and you complain that the dogs are growling and trying to bite you. The dogs are doing what they do, they dont hate you. It is just business, it just so happens that our business involves war this time round. Nothing personal mate, Best of luck to you

Well damn it you found me out.... LoL
I was just wondering if you actually plan on fighting me while I have any troops left, or are you just going to wait until Ariana and Phoenix kill them all so you can have an easy walkthough like I said at the start??

I will take you up on the skype too. Shucks, I just miss talking to ya :p

alright, point by point...

1. i was saving nobles. Stacking htem cause anyday now kaz is gonna go grey> we all know i would love the opportunity to get closer to you.

2. I dont find sending fakes all that useful when im only sending fakes

Since i cant afford to break up my nukes just yet, (need more nobles so when i do i mess you up good) you will just have to wait until i get closer.

3. There is no need to be angry. I know you blocked me on skype.. you got all bent when i dropped the nap. Dropping the nap was to force the issue.. the smartest thing for my tribe is NOT a 1 v 1 that would only tie my troops up for months. WHY would any intelligent player, already ahead in points, bother to give you this advantage?? my tribe still needs to eat.

4. i can be friends with my enemies.. only three or four in all my enemies in w6 turned the event into a personal thing. I get here and within three months i got five enemies all too immature. Each and every single one of you took it personal.........

5. the problem here is you think that i am avoiding fighting you, and recruiting help...

I couldnt get those guys to lay off.. Everyone wants a piece of the pie, and i do not have enough nobles to beat them too it..

What would you have me do??

I havent seen you send anything my way BUT fakes. At least when you were using Kazatan account, you were launching reals.. (dont deny, the longer kaz stays banned with no return, the more i believe that you were sitting and using his account the whole time)

In closing, yes i am cocky, yes i have an attitude.

But until someone can step up and shut me up, i dont see that happening any time soon. The question is, can you?

@ stiki you havent mailed me ingame or made an attempt.. all you do is scream nonsense here.. so i never saw a reason to bother...

DeletedUser

Scream? I dint think Iv screamed once. Not my style. Screaming is for children :) I just find all this PnP crap a big joke, because really when it comes down to it it doesnt mean shit unless you can convince other people to back you up, and well I personally dont really feel the need. If i cant defend myself then whats the point? Hit me up on skype if ya want thestiki ;). Im friendly enough to chat with someone even if we are sending nukes at each other.

*THE ROCK*

The war continues..

The injured stumble along helping their brothers in arms back to safety.
Looking ahead and feeling the hope and warmth inside, some get hit before they get back home. A lot of troops die and villages are taken on the path to recovery, but the majority are taken from those who just give up. The ones with no heart, who once were dedicated soldiers and generals, turn their back
on their family..

This definately deserves a mention: The Phoenix enoblements is headed, by of the most polite and honorable players I have met on TW , John Duse taking 9 villages, from =RSSR= in the last 4 days.
Of the increase in villages taken in the war against =RSSR= this player has contributed to 70%.

Some facts on Henchman and Pajuno, will be released with the next war update.

Side 1:
Tribes: =RSSR=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 66
Difference: 46

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 163,678
Side 2: 458,966
Difference: 295,288

image.php

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The war continues..

The injured stumble along helping their brothers in arms back to safety.
Looking ahead and feeling the hope and warmth inside, some get hit before they get back home. A lot of troops die and villages are taken on the path to recovery, but the majority are taken from those who just give up. The ones with no heart, who once were dedicated soldiers and generals, turn their back
on their family..

I told you this would happen.. i offered you a tribe where NO ONE would turn their back on you during your times of need...

I saw your talent, dedication, and activity... i have a tribe where everyone will match you in every department... and people you can count on no matter what.

This is what i offered you. a home where everyone was like you. Not a tribe where you carry all the weight, and make your time there that much more difficult....Too bad you chose your path.....

This definately deserves a mention: The Phoenix enoblements is headed, by of the most polite and honorable players I have met on TW , John Duse taking 9 villages, from =RSSR= in the last 4 days.
Of the increase in villages taken in the war against =RSSR= this player has contributed to 70%.

Some facts on Henchman and Pajuno, will be released with the next war update.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 66
Difference: 46

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 163,678
Side 2: 458,966
Difference: 295,288

image.php

John duse is a beast. He is the best of the best, from the best of the best tribe in w6... Fear. How would you feel playing alongside a player such as this? There are several more just like him in Phoenx... :)

Nice stats, have been a bit busy to pay attention to stats... Be ready to see more players leaving Rock.. Gonna sell all of them alongside your soul to the devil just to beat me?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This war is still ongoing atm.. we slowed down to fill up our villages with troops first....

But the first half of a Half-assed Co-op reads something like this.....

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 3
Difference: 22

image.php

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

image.php

And we are 22-1 the last week....

DeletedUser

Well played Pajuno. Wars often take some time, and more than one well coordinated coup. I can see Phoenix moving into the top twenty before long.

*THE ROCK*

I told you this would happen.. i offered you a tribe where NO ONE would turn their back on you during your times of need...

I saw your talent, dedication, and activity... i have a tribe where everyone will match you in every department... and people you can count on no matter what.

This is what i offered you. a home where everyone was like you. Not a tribe where you carry all the weight, and make your time there that much more difficult....Too bad you chose your path.....
It is not to bad have choosen my path. Choosing not to turn my back on those who have been there fought and supported along side me has been an honor and a choice I would not change...

I have seen people "n00bs, w30 being their first" become dedicated solid players. ~With good skills I might add..

Now with HAM!!! finally getting what they deserve :lol:
and Die. and Kill. declaring war. Some of us may get some sleep :icon_eek:

OMFG!!!

~ I spoke to soon it seems ~ sigh.. this will be an interesting twist.

DeletedUser

Mr. Arty (atreaus) said:
Well played Pajuno. Wars often take some time, and more than one well coordinated coup. I can see Phoenix moving into the top twenty before long.

I too,see that happening