[official] we love w00t Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just noble the hell out of that Le@olas. I've met him on the battlefield, he ain't much.

yes that was acctually the plan......woot-N gets hes villages in k43...RIM the villages in k53...and gues what:)..........le@olas joins woot-N:icon_eek:...o and let's not be to hard only with woot-N....look at woot-S...they are recruiting ATA members...members ho have been brandet as refugees by RIM....please one of these trybes tell me when ever did RIM not listen to your words...and by these I mean when you declared a refuge I don't remember RIM ever taking him in

Jakub1992

yes that was acctually the plan......woot-N gets hes villages in k43...RIM the villages in k53...and gues what:)..........le@olas joins woot-N:icon_eek:...o and let's not be to hard only with woot-N....look at woot-S...they are recruiting ATA members...members ho have been brandet as refugees by RIM....please one of these trybes tell me when ever did RIM not listen to your words...and by these I mean when you declared a refuge I don't remember RIM ever taking him in

thats seriously bad :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You can't just tell the whole word to not recruit a certain player because you dislike him.

Did I say, you cannot recruit him ? I dont think so... I just say he will come with some extra features... :icon_wink:

Jakub1992

well you can.........its whether they listen that counts :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.