Official XiG Announcement

Evando

True but people don't have to just allow you to take the villages though, they can stack the villages and for all you know he could be just moving his own troops around or be getting support from personal allies. My point is that if for example StW feels that it wan't to attack one of the people who left us then are you going to allow that to happen. Because you seem to expect that all tribes of the alliance should roll over and let you noble away at people who have joined us. The shoe fits on both feet my friend, if you want to noble people who left you and joined us then you should expect that we'll be wanting to noble people who left us and joined you. If you want to be allowed to noble the ones in our tribes then isn't it fair that we get to noble the ones in yours?

After all it's not like we were defeated or something and these are terms that we have to abide by or be destroyed.

its going to be hard to reach STW betrayers they are the other side of the world and thier is only a couple you could do without

DeletedUser7443

It's more of the principle behind it, I don't think StW had much problem with betrayers anyway. Sure there were defidently some minor players but I don't know of anyone who really mattered if you know what I mean. But StW is not the only tribe in the alliance, it just happens to be where I am. TW is much closer, how would you feel about the same thing except TW instead of StW?

DeletedUser

i havent been on the forums in a while but after reading CONGO's attempts at a##kissing on here then reading his forum posted i just had to throw this out there. i especially love the hand holding part hahahaha.

Congo wrote:
-->
[cc:Salle;Great Cesar;bcsnyder;caducadu;Dunaway1;
trelos;JKET26;johnny79;Dragonfury;Beadouin2;RubsBR;
Ryowen;Skie78;spookytx;Itcrews;mulle;platanito_b;
Terr281;JimSF;Imrealserious;Williams army;Nali;Philaro;
oakydoak;bataduca;William the Silent;srocha;GilOSullivan;jairi;
bosnian7;pookies;delasangre;Hebenon;gsxrsrad96;the_mystical_mag;
RyGuS;thian1899;Banixxx;Wolf Angel;TheLazarus;holmie;
SmokeyMcPot;rycec00ker7;TheButtSects;Blazing Skull;
Goober Alive;###DKS###;typk;Borrin;hartay_02;Cindella;trende;
tdb22;curitou;Syntheticdarknes;zeatsway;chz+;viktoriya;Dleo;
bimbanil;ticos;SPARKaholic;jkf3;juzinhabr;ColbyWolf;Plokkk;
Ascarion;james94;crammer;djsharp69;Kiiann;lee145;Leadan;]

Crimson Crusaders,

I want you to know that one of our members received this message from the enemy; 'about time someone really can attack right in CE-J...'. The person who wrote this does not realize it yet, but he is starting to respect us.

Another Eslian sent a message to me saying 'Very interesting, you take this game pretty seriously'. Of course, the answer is, 'Yes, I do'.

Members of CE-J, my countrymen, my peoples, my everything in this World2, what I am about to say will scare you: 'Peace with Xig is a dead man's pipedream.' There is no way the Xigian Empire is going to make peace with us. Why should they? They do not respect us. They do not fear us. No one has an NAP with a tribe unless you fear or respect them. This must change.

So as of this moment, if you feel your realm is not in good hands and you want to Sim your neighborhood, please inform me and I will not bother with you. If you feel the 'Big Brother' symdrome and that CE is out to get you, please contact me and I will ignore you from this day forward.

But those of you who want to earn respect, those who are tired of getting kicked around, tired of being the laughingstock of this world, contact me. I will hold your hand.

The Xigians will war with someone. Who will it be? CMFAM or CE? It is our choice to make. It is the same answer that a lion must make; does it go for the healthy adult zebra or the wounded one? If we act as one and viciously fight for our survival, they will seek the easier prey. If we panick? we become the prey.

We are not the Jedis of old. Hell, we are not even Jedis who are waving light sabres in the air. I don't care if we called ourselves the Pink Elephants. In the end, we are not a tribe with 75 members. We are a family with over 350 members. Do not forget that.

If we utilize all of our members, we can beat off attacks. We will lose villages and we will lose battles, however, we want them to pay costly enough so that the other tribes respect us and start seeing Xig's image weakened. I want them to think, 'Hell yeah, I want to fight like that with them.' If we have a spy in our tribe as some speculate, after the next few months, I want him to say to himself 'Why am I betraying these people? I want to spy for them, not against them'.

HOT will not save us. They fear a StW for betraying them in the war by leaving and, ultimately, fear a ATEN/StW alliance against them.

ATEN sides with Xig, however, they too fear a coalition (HOT/CE).

These tribes are just as capable of viewing us as weak and could easily start a campaign against us as the Xigians will do.

Train troops. Have Faith. Be Loyal.

DeletedUser5974

Sorry to mention. But once XigRB joined the war, some players, like also The Iceman (number 1 on W1) did leave their tribe to join Hot, which was neutral.

And in the last conflict of Cmfam-RB, the scale was during the war:
- 1 inactive RB player dead
- some Cmfam palyers dead or almost dead: Hell Troll, Little General, fingers mccartney,... and some small players.

And that all while the big war was raging, so it was very risky for us.

Grtz
Beldin

little general left the world before the war began so when rb suddenly declared war he was under attack.

The probelm with that war was that cmfam never knew that rb was going to declare war and cmfam was totally unprepared.
The war dint last less than weeks
you guys prepared for the beginning assault while we never knew it

it was basically cmfam in south that was fighting the war and not whole of cmfam.

Dont forget cmfam was surrounded by xig too.

DeletedUser

contact me. I will hold your hand.

you have to respect that. true love in a war game :icon_razz:

so...CE think:

HOT is scared of a StW/ATEN alliance against them if HOT goes to war.
CE is thinking a XiG/ATEN alliance against them would propagate a CE/HOT alliance.

so if XiG/ATEN go to war with CE, it'll be StW, XiG, ESL and ROFL vs CE and HOT.

and with ATEN on both sides, i'm guessing they'd fence sit again.

interesting...

DeletedUser

@ Clambat
That message has nothing funny about it.. I also don't see whos a## Congo has been kissing (no sarcasm, I really don't).
That message shows a lot of dedication from Congo, and its good motivation for the members. Even though some fail to realise the meaning of some expressions and take them literally, hence making fun of them, that is nothing Congo should be ashamed of as you seem to imply.
And stormweaver, what Congo is saying is that HOT will not help CE because of fear it could be used as a pretext from StW or Aten or both to war them, and that Aten would like to join XiG but wont do it for the same reason, fearing that HOT supports CE.
Though its not my view, its a valid one. I don't see why someone would bring this here to make fun of the post/mail wathever, I'm sure many other posts/mails would be more embarassing.

DeletedUser

so...CE think:

HOT is scared of a StW/ATEN alliance against them if HOT goes to war.
CE is thinking a XiG/ATEN alliance against them would propagate a CE/HOT alliance.

so if XiG/ATEN go to war with CE, it'll be StW, XiG, ESL and ROFL vs CE and HOT.

and with ATEN on both sides, i'm guessing they'd fence sit again.

interesting...
I assume nothing. However, I do not do the diplomacy either. I fight the wars the diplomats make. That is all that I have room for my plate for.

DeletedUser

@ jack

i know the meaning, it's just my teenage mind makes it sound funny. i can't help it - i have a life outside of here...

and i was just twisting words. though my version does sound better, as it means world war again. which is always better.

DeletedUser

so...CE think:... interesting...

There is a discussion on why we haven't peaced out with the Xig Empire. I simply explained to those members that if I was a Xigian diplomat, I would have no interest in making peace with CE. That is my opinion.

Also, I am very new to this tribe. I am their Minister of Defense, they need to understand that communication, more than anything else in this game, is the most important factor to achieve victory.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The reason Lord Clambat put this on the forum is because I do not read mails sent by him:

read TW forums you gonna love this (new) clambat Jun 12,2007 17:25
THIS IS CLASSIC (new) clambat
too much (new) clambat

DeletedUser

@ i have always thought holding hands was great motivation for war "sarcasm intended"

DeletedUser1259

Haha. How something so beautiful can be construed so immaturely in the mind of a child eh? :icon_wink:

I think that message was quite inspirational. As jack said, motivational too.

DeletedUser

I think congo was trying was trying to insert some loyalty, pride and fearlessness in his family, and i tip my hat off to him, thats inspiring

DeletedUser7135

I've said it months ago, CE was the next target once the war is over. By selling out to FTR they're now on the outside looking in and it's only a matter of time before the major tribes turn towards them for expansion.

So long.

DeletedUser

@ i have always thought holding hands was great motivation for war "sarcasm intended"
This coming from a boy who posts a picture of himself on his profile with paint on his face and pubic hairs glued to your face imitating a beard.

DeletedUser7135

This coming from a boy who posts a picture of himself on his profile with paint on his face and pubic hairs glued to your face imitating a beard.

Considering that we're talking about 240x180 sized pictures here it seems like you have a suspiciously keen eye for male pubic hair. What gives?

DeletedUser

There are several things i want to say:
1.first i want to ask xig members to stop with these statements:"alliance failed" or "xig won".here are many proud members of stw,tw,hot and cmfam(yes,i'm one of them,stw) and we have only a nap,very fragile(in my opinion).
2.pls stop with esk.they were lucky because they have a nap with stw.(and they know that)
3.things with xigrb are very complicated.
Thanx for reading

Scholesy2005

There are several things i want to say:
1.first i want to ask xig members to stop with these statements:"alliance failed" or "xig won".here are many proud members of stw,tw,hot and cmfam(yes,i'm one of them,stw) and we have only a nap,very fragile(in my opinion).
2.pls stop with esk.they were lucky because they have a nap with stw.(and they know that)
3.things with xigrb are very complicated.
Thanx for reading

1. Its all a matter of opinions, many people gained and profitted from the war (everyone did minus FTR) but everyone also suffered (Xig lost a couple tribes, STW lost there southern base, HOT was taking a pounding, TW where getting hit hard), CMFAM didn't do much, but now with everyone else out of the war they are the targets left in the South for XiG to launch it's armies on.
2. ESL fought long and hard, maybe they did get lucky maybe they didn't, we will never know, but hats of to them, few stood against many and did well.
3. XiGRB are XiG now, if they want to attack CMFAM, they are all by means allowed to and will have the support of the Xigian armies at there back. Things aren't complicated, they completed a fairly smooth merge minus the cowards in ~RB-W~.

Scholesy2005

DeletedUser

Just pointing out how your rise back up wasnt due to skill. A retard with 2 fingers could have done the exact same thing.

Wow. You really are still quite bitter about Blitz huh?

You could always let off some steam by going and cannabalizing more villages I guess.

By the way a retard with two fingers wouldn't be able to control the mouse and keyboard properly at the same time, so he would probably only have taken 1/3 of the villages I did in that time-frame.

Last edited by a moderator:

billymack

long live xig

xig till the end and to the bone thanks for the wonderful experience and those who still keep attacking keep them comming hehe

drockvb

I have since quit world 2. But it was a pleasure battling alongside XIG during my time with ESL. It is good to know that my ESL brothers still have a strong relationship with the XIG family.

May you all have many more days of domination and world conquest ahead of you. :icon_biggrin:

NOW GO KILL SOMEONE!!!! :icon_twisted: