Officially HOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wanna fight........ look at you not even in the top 20 .... soul assasins rule and they will rule world 6 one day

DeletedUser

dude...wats ur problem if i want to join today?...got a problem isit my friend...wanna attack me....bring it on lol....

From looking at the people in your tribe, and reiniers tribe, I wouldn't be saying things like that.

DeletedUser

lol..dude u should learn too goo back to primary 1 and learn english properly...there are 5 diff worlds..

DeletedUser

ya and that means i have been way longer than all u guys,OK for the mods sake,lets stop insulting call it peace for now,but this isnt over......:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

This thread is quickly descending into the land of geschlossen.

Clean it up guys.

DeletedUser

elemental's right .. these ppl need some help... i bet u r trying to get HOT'S attention by doing this rubbish

DeletedUser

yaa jerrans right..clean it upp...leavee it...;LOL...WE DONT ARGUE WITH NOOBS ...44k point people lool.....who just want too arguee..pointless..how old r u??....wat 5??....

DeletedUser

you guys can't take a joke, today is 1st April, it's a special day and i was pointing that, sorry if i hurted you.

DeletedUser

LOL..hurt naa..dude...it was all good...anyways take care..and good luck for tw.lol..hope u can reach like 200k one dayy lol.

DeletedUser

but apri1 or no april 1 its become serious and we wanna fight to get things right

DeletedUser

ya see u in a months time and lets see who are the point whorers and who are the elite ....

Status
Not open for further replies.