Officially HOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Your an idiot. Firstly, why would he be a noob for not playing w6? Are you calling all those great players like GravyboatCaptian that aren't playing w6 noobs? Yes, I agree it would be strange, but it doesn't make him a noob.

Second, he is playing w6, under an alias. You would know that if you had read other topics. Do you research before posting.

i dont think u get it do u,i said he is not even playing world 6 and giving me advice on what i should be doing ,chill out man lol.

DeletedUser

wea re veering alittle off topic,this was made by king whatever to prove that an alliance with hot is nooby but im afraid he hasnt been able too prove his point yet.there is not point arguing now,onli time will tell.....and i swear if my tribe falls beneath the top 25 rankings after a month ,i will accept ur point without argument.fair enough?

DeletedUser

wea re veering alittle off topic,this was made by king whatever to prove that an alliance with hot is nooby but im afraid he hasnt been able too prove his point yet.there is not point arguing now,onli time will tell.....and i swear if my tribe falls beneath the top 25 rankings after a month ,i will accept ur point without argument.fair enough?

lol we don't need to wait a month it is already obvious :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ahhh a fellow strobos sticking up for himself. good show reiner. I like that your join date is my birthday too.

DeletedUser2386

mines rank 3, but im starting to suspect whoring in play...

DeletedUser

if you don't want a point whore tribe come join mine:p :icon_twisted: just send me a message ingame

DeletedUser

ok if u dont need to wait a month and want to decide it already,my tribe is currently RANK 6 so LMAO

your a noob. Any tribe that is ranked that high at this point is point whoring like crazy. Yes, it is possible to stay in the top twenty, but looking at your intelligence level, I would say that that won't happen. Please just stop posting on these forums, your just embarrasing you and your tribe.

@duffbdat good to see you on the forums. Planning to play world 6, I suppose? (duff is my cousin, he introduced me to the game.)

DeletedUser

Dude if you want, I'll mark your entire tribe as enemies for all of my members. Honestly, my tribe may not be in the top "20" but that is because we are composed of players who actually know how to *key word here* play the game. You will see my tribe slowly raise to the top ranks, and in a few months I will tell you who it is I really am. Do you want to know how many alliances our tribe has? NONE! We have turned down alliances from tribes in the top 20. Do you want to know why? Because alliances at this point in the game are pointless.

DeletedUser

your a noob. Any tribe that is ranked that high at this point is point whoring like crazy. Yes, it is possible to stay in the top twenty, but looking at your intelligence level, I would say that that won't happen. Please just stop posting on these forums, your just embarrasing you and your tribe.

@duffbdat good to see you on the forums. Planning to play world 6, I suppose? (duff is my cousin, he introduced me to the game.)

hehe obviously u dont know me well,nevermind.im more of troops whore if u know wat im saying.i get the resources for fast upgrading from farming,noobs like u wont get it

DeletedUser

hehe obviously u dont know me well,nevermind.im more of troops whore if u know wat im saying.i get the resources for fast upgrading from farming,noobs like u wont get it

Yea, I bet those 26 point abandoneds are really giving you massive hauls.

DeletedUser

sure is ,whatever u do u wont get me off these forums its like second home to me.i checked u out also on tribal wars plus,why do u ppl try to act cool if u dont have the stats to support.sheesh,ok then i wont be posting for a while and remember how much u try to insult me i dont get insulted easy,so try ur best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1337!!!

your tribe already has point requirements.. lol

Wow... look at his positioning. No abandoned with two hours. Oh well, I guess his imaginary abandoneds have maxed out resources already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1337!!!

your tribe already has point requirements.. lol

Wow... look at his positioning. No abandoned with two hours. Oh well, I guess his imaginary abandoneds have maxed out resources already.

Last time I checked points don't mean s***. As proven by saiyan and lohk.(w.e his name is).

DeletedUser

wats ur problem if our tribe has requirements ..why not just shut up and play the game..instead of crying..:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

wats ur problem if our tribe has requirements ..why not just shut up and play the game..instead of crying..:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

I have no problem. I'm just pointing out that anyone who is not a noob doesn't have requirements. It's a pathetic attempt at being an 'elite' tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.