Officially HOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

having an alliance with HOT is soo newby right?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

having an alliance with HOT is soo newby right?:icon_rolleyes:

I think what they are trying to tell you is that making alliances at this point is more about trying to sell your tribe to potential recruits then really setting up lasting alliances that benefit both sides militarily.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion of course. You are more then welcome to prove them wrong.

DeletedUser

jthis is for the king rvalkyguy. just checked u out on tribal wars plus ,not as great as i thought u would be to advice me.:lol:

DeletedUser

all i have to say we choose our allies carefully, and we know that HOT will do well ,that we pick alliances which we know is worthwhile,dont teach me how to do my job.
greetz saiyans
Duke of ~SA~

DeletedUser

jthis is for the king rvalkyguy. just checked u out on tribal wars plus ,not as great as i thought u would be to advice me.:lol:

I can't really tell if your trying to diss me and piss me off, or if your just joking around with me. So I'll take it as it is. Lol.

But if your not joking around you should know TWPlus, doesn't say much about a persons skill. Honestly. I may have "weak" twplus stats, but I have read alot of threads on this forum, and although my stats may say I'm a newb or whatever you want to call me, I am by far more knowledgable, then most players who have played this game for as long as I have.

Edit: OMG!!! YOU ACTUALLY ALLIED THEM? WHO ALLIES PEOPLE ON THE 2ND DAY????

DeletedUser

i got better things to do than argue with you,all i wanted to say was if u think allying with them was such a newby thing to do well then that means HOT also are newbs too accept our alliance.so whatevr

DeletedUser

A person's knowledge and maturity level is not determined by his score on TWPlus, It may happen that someone's scores are high but you won't find him genius in political matters.

Anyway whatever alliances you choose and whenever you choose it's up to you, all he was trying to help you by saying that it's not wise to make alliances this early in game, anyway GL.
Martin

DeletedUser

Thanks for the defense Martin, never seen you before but it's a rare occurence someone sticks up for me. :D

As for this guy, well their tribe profile explains everything:

The Soul Assasins
~SA~
------------------------------------------
Founder
lOlk.madhu<------------

Duke's
saiyans
Airspell

That explains everything. Lol. Dude, good luck to you in the game, but your tribe may be ranked 10th now, but it won't be for long.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I really do not understand why people like to boust so early in the game. It is clear to everybody that the top 10 tribes have a lot of players that are SimCity players and all have statues since day 1... I do not think more than 1 maby 2 of the top 10 tribes will still be there in let's say a month.

P.S. (On topic) Making alliances this early in the game is pure madness.

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: I just hope HOT recruits more players next to me

DeletedUser

Thanks for the defense Martin, never seen you before but it's a rare occurence someone sticks up for me. :D

As for this guy, well their tribe profile explains everything:

The Soul Assasins
~SA~
------------------------------------------
Founder
lOlk.madhu<------------

Duke's
saiyans
Airspell

That explains everything. Lol. Dude, good luck to you in the game, but your tribe may be ranked 10th now, but it won't be for long.:icon_wink:

it is our decision who founds the tribe or not,we will see who are high up in ranks after noob protection is over :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

it is our decision who founds the tribe or not,we will see who are high up in ranks after noob protection is over :icon_twisted:

Well considering, I have all the HOT players close to me marked in a nice bright red (not the enemies red), it is safe to say you will see HOT drop in the rankings quite quickly.

DeletedUser

wtf?! do u even play world 6,where are you i cant even find u on the rankings,if after all this u dont play world 6 than we know whos the real noob

DeletedUser

wtf?! do u even play world 6,where are you i cant even find u on the rankings,if after all this u dont play world 6 than we know whos the real noob

Your an idiot. Firstly, why would he be a noob for not playing w6? Are you calling all those great players like GravyboatCaptian that aren't playing w6 noobs? Yes, I agree it would be strange, but it doesn't make him a noob.

Second, he is playing w6, under an alias. You would know that if you had read other topics. Do you research before posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you honestly believe that I would openly state that I would be waging my own personal war against HOT with the account I play world 6 on? I am not afraid of HOT by any means. But I wouldn't publicly state that I would be attacking HOT members when their leaders patrol these forums undoubtetly.

You sir are the noob.

Doh! Reinier beat me to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.