[ofn] Ceg Pwns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As the title clearly states, CEG owns your soul. Now that I have cured my insufferable boredom by attacking a noob's inability to speak proper English, discuss the current topic.

Thank you.

DeletedUser19793

CEG are all jerks and not too bright. and im not a damn noob.

DeletedUser

I love CEG their quiet and deadly. :icon_wink:
they shoot you and you cant hear the cumming! :icon_wink: :lol:

If you get what i mean. :icon_redface: :lol:

DeletedUser

CEG are all jerks and not too bright. and im not a damn noob.

Indeed you are BB. If we are all jerks that are none too bright, please explain to me how we have managed to secure and hold a ranking in the top 10 since, literally, the first day of W8? Of the top 10 tribes, only 1 has fewer members, while we also have the third highest points per player average. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that shows a bit more intelligence than a single player who does not even have the intestinal fortitude to show his face.

DeletedUser

Indeed you are BB. If we are all jerks that are none too bright, please explain to me how we have managed to secure and hold a ranking in the top 10 since, literally, the first day of W8? Of the top 10 tribes, only 1 has fewer members, while we also have the third highest points per player average. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that shows a bit more intelligence than a single player who does not even have the intestinal fortitude to show his face.

ditto. :lol:

DeletedUser19793

ive already explained my reason for a different forum name. theres even a thread literally with my name on it, go check there and ask me any other questions you have on taht matter.

having a high ranked tribe the 1st day means nothing. its not that difficult. And who the hell are you to question my intellect? Im quite sure that my IQ is higher then yours. just cause i dont capitalize my letters doesnt make me a moron.

DeletedUser

No, but posts expounding your massive IQ (I'm gonna guess around 49 points) as well as 90% of the excrement you spout from your mouth would include you in the "moron" category.

I didn't make any comments bragging about being ranked on the first day. I've been ranked in the top 10 on a world the first day. My comment was that we were ranked in the top 10 that first day, and are still there. Before you force me to lower my intelligence again to understand your useless drivel, please read the entire comment, then respond. Sound like a fair agreement to you?

DeletedUser19793

I have a question for you. is it possible that you just like to pick at the mistakes of others to make yourself feel better? do you honestly believe that i cant capitalize or spell properly if i want to? if i had lots of money for a plane ticket and enough time to do this, i would find out where you live and beat you into the point of a coma. you really irritate me with your emphasis on proper spelling and grammer on an ONLINE GAME! if you have nothing better to do in life then bug ppl about their spelling online, then you need to jump off a large cliff because your life is pointless.

DeletedUser

i've never respected these retards that don't show their real names, the worst was omgwtf111. But we all know who he was now.

DeletedUser

No matter whose side you are on, you must admit CEG has a really nice logo...

WhatDaniel

CEG finally pops out of their closets and come out as racists. Nice entrance guys, you are very rational.

DeletedUser

guys. guys :lol: kmon ..lets be friends..this is only a game ok

billymack

if i had lots of money for a plane ticket and enough time to do this, i would find out where you live and beat you into the point of a coma.

ere mate come see me i am in belfast in the uk northern ireland if you dont know?

please come talk at me like i am a muppet? just keep quiet down shankill road and dont get lost down the falls you will be ok!

mate you need to give your head a shake and talk sense not nonesense the guys point is we are in the top 10 and we have stayed there since the start and god willing we will stay there till the end.

now i dont even know tribe your in? but i am sure its full of n00bs!:icon_twisted:

Criminalheroes

I have a question for you. is it possible that you just like to pick at the mistakes of others to make yourself feel better? do you honestly believe that i cant capitalize or spell properly if i want to? if i had lots of money for a plane ticket and enough time to do this, i would find out where you live and beat you into the point of a coma. you really irritate me with your emphasis on proper spelling and grammer on an ONLINE GAME! if you have nothing better to do in life then bug ppl about their spelling online, then you need to jump off a large cliff because your life is pointless.

Yes,
I gotta agree with ya..If I had money I'd give ya some just to see you go over to him and get your ass kicked !

Criminalheroes

i've never respected these retards that don't show their real names, the worst was omgwtf111. But we all know who he was now.

His propaganda sucked on W2 but who was he ?
I never knew...

DeletedUser

i dislike ceg they make me cry and not let me join! :icon_cry: *cries and holds onto emo care bear*

DeletedUser19793

i didnt know they made emo care bears...i should get one, i always felt bad using a smiling bear for target practice, but an emo one wont mind =P lol. j/k i loved using those creepy bears as practice.

DeletedUser

i dislike ceg they make me cry and not let me join! :icon_cry: *cries and holds onto emo care bear*

*hugs*

1. I don't know much about CEG , I'd like to know more.

2. BB...come on? Going to beat someone up cause you can't argue your point across , so you lower yourself by using your fist proving Tyr Hades right about you.

I perfer arguing it through , since violence will always be last for me, unless really under the weather. Then again if it did come down to a fight BB what makes you think you can beat him up? ;)

DeletedUser19793

I dont like him. its not about the argument. I just dont like him, and you know what i do to people who make me mad in rl? i beat them up. what makes me think i can beat him up? well, ive never lost a fight, ive been in fights with every type of person. ive been in a fight where it was 5 against one on me,fought someone who was huge, always having to put annoying guys who wont shut up in their place...etc. im no weakling, im pretty fast and strong cause i dont spend ALL day at the comp. so thats why i can beat him up.and again, its not cause i cant argue my point accross, its that he makes me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.