Oh Active where art thou?

DeletedUser3967

Speaking of irony, DTATDM came on here for a while and did nothing but point out how WUKE were getting gang-banged. Now ACTIVE is getting hit, and by an actual top tribe nonetheless, but they're not allowed to use that defense? Hypocrisy, it seems :icon_eek:

Yeah, you talk about being hyporicites, you complain we noble greys, what do we catch ACTIVE doing? nobling greys.

ACTIVE complains about the wick/nuke merge, what do you do? you merge (V) into you.

So, is (V) now ACTIVES academy tribe?

Right back at cha hypocrites.

palmertrou

Speaking of irony, DTATDM came on here for a while and did nothing but point out how WUKE were getting gang-banged. Now ACTIVE is getting hit, and by an actual top tribe nonetheless, but they're not allowed to use that defense? Hypocrisy, it seems :icon_eek:

From what I understand though isn't it a bit different? I mean XVI aren't just warring Active but a few others at the same time?

Anyway, it's certainly not our fault that XVI decided to attack Active.

DeletedUser66015

Now seeming as we have XVI going for our tails

Wouldnt say we're going for your tails in any way, so cant use that excuse. The few blows that have been happening between the 2 of us have been a few ACTIVE members trying to attack The Maxx after he came to the less hairy side, and im under the impression most ACTIVE members dont have a grudge and arent participating in the attacks?

Then theres way up North between a small handful of members, but noones really counting that. Other than that im unaware of any attacks between the 2 sides.

DeletedUser

I'm taking WUKE'S side here.
And going to list a few facts.
FACT ONE: A six cap lead is actually good. That's six extra nukes to fire, maybe a few noble trains, or six extra support centers or a mix. Every village counts.
FACT TWO: As DTATDM said, you not only merged but also took an academy tribe. Patrick Bax says that you have/had shared forums with XVI and Dvader. Not sure where that comes from but oh well.
FACT THREE: Again quoting someone.
palmertrou said:
Anyway, it's certainly not our fault that XVI decided to attack Active.
True. Very true. What is Wuke supposed to do? End the war and let XVI devour all those tasty villages?

Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 27
Difference: 15

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 324,407
Side 2: 132,199
Difference: 192,208

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,943
Side 2: 47,513
Difference: 37,570

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 66
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 9
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 746,606
Side 2: 335,311
Difference: 411,295

image.php

Side 1: 55,796
Side 2: 84,188
Difference: 28,392

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 349
Side 2: 217
Difference: 132

image.php

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 26
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 2,603,114
Side 2: 1,249,467
Difference: 1,353,647

image.php

Side 1: 161,798
Side 2: 237,057
Difference: 75,259

image.php

image.php

Side 1: 10,049,565
Side 2: 5,264,482
Difference: 4,785,083

image.php

Side 1: 695,312
Side 2: 751,317
Difference: 56,005

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,968
Side 2: 1,827
Difference: 1,141

image.php

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 91
Difference: 51

image.php

Side 1: 23,421,315
Side 2: 10,904,702
Difference: 12,516,613

image.php

Side 1: 1,262,697
Side 2: 836,674
Difference: 426,023

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,349
Side 2: 1,827
Difference: 1,522

image.php

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 91
Difference: 51

image.php

Side 1: 25,171,080
Side 2: 10,904,702
Difference: 14,266,378

image.php

Side 1: 1,262,697
Side 2: 836,674
Difference: 426,023

image.php

Right. The graphs between Active and Wuke show this:

Active isn't good enough to deal with a double front war. A new threat arises and they ignore the old one.

Active is indeed winning

Wuke is quite offensive. They don't noble in defense, otherwise when Active calmed down Wuke would have stopped too. Pointing this out to stop-before-they-start SimCity taunts.

Going to bring out some XVI stats too. So excuse the double post when it comes.

Edited to put in the graphs. Didn't see anything posted after this while I was editing.

*prepares to be flamed*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71940

Yeah, you talk about being hyporicites, you complain we noble greys, what do we catch ACTIVE doing? nobling greys.

ACTIVE complains about the wick/nuke merge, what do you do? you merge (V) into you.

So, is (V) now ACTIVES academy tribe?

Right back at cha hypocrites.

Erm, Hibby is Dice.

DeletedUser

and im under the impression most ACTIVE members dont have a grudge and arent participating in the attacks?

There you would be mistaken (with the former assumption not the latter).

I wont go into detials publically since i dont feel it is neccesary, but he showed a stunning amount of disrespect and lack of loyalty. Then people are people, are no matter how well you think you know someone you never really know what they will do.

DeletedUser

Excuse the double post (in case no one has posted while I did this)
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 42
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 324,407
Side 2: 314,533
Difference: 9,874

image.php

Side 1: 9,665
Side 2: 9,694
Difference: 29

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 113
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 735,553
Side 2: 885,837
Difference: 150,284

image.php

Side 1: 9,665
Side 2: 20,159
Difference: 10,494

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 349
Side 2: 319
Difference: 30

image.php

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 16
Difference: 12

image.php

Side 1: 2,603,114
Side 2: 2,460,970
Difference: 142,144

image.php

Side 1: 35,829
Side 2: 146,904
Difference: 111,075

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,226
Side 2: 1,359
Difference: 133

image.php

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 35
Difference: 25

image.php

Side 1: 10,049,565
Side 2: 10,799,576
Difference: 750,011

image.php

Side 1: 94,039
Side 2: 318,049
Difference: 224,010

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,968
Side 2: 3,090
Difference: 122

image.php

Side 2: 36
Difference: 26

image.php

Side 1: 23,421,315
Side 2: 22,769,616
Difference: 651,699

image.php

Side 2: 326,556
Difference: 232,517

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,349
Side 2: 3,424
Difference: 75

image.php

Side 2: 37
Difference: 27

image.php

Side 1: 25,171,080
Side 2: 24,009,978
Difference: 1,161,102

image.php

Side 2: 330,600
Difference: 236,561

image.php

What I gather from this: (both sets of graphs) Active has a short attention span. I guess that's squirrels...

XVI is winning

Wuke, sadly, is losing but probably going to be able to revive.

XVI and Wuke should ally to pound Active.

At war, Active nobles too many non-bright-reds. Look at that! Every last time they have much more Total Conquers than Conquers Against Opposite Side.

Come on out squirrels, you should start gathering nuts to eat soon.

DeletedUser3967

We're not going to ally a tribe 'just to pound ACTIVE'

Wuke didn't ask for help when we were being pounded by ACTIVE & (V).

Wuke will fight it's own battles, ACTIVE declared on Wuke. There will be no end to this war, unless ACTIVE request surrender.

Wuke will fight it's own battles.

If XVI & Active want to fight, then good luck to both of them.

DeletedUser66015

pffft im guessing you missed XVI's (kamari) declaration of war on everyone. The only reason we'd go through ACTIVE is to get to everyone else :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

pffft im guessing you missed XVI's (kamari) declaration of war on everyone. The only reason we'd go through ACTIVE is to get to everyone else :icon_twisted:

Sorry 4 double post
I don't think that they can get through more than 3 top tens before they drop. Was kamari serious about that?

DeletedUser53562

WUKE should be allowed to brag about their weekly lead, chill out guys, let them have their moment.

Let me point out however that their "op" on me allowed them to take 4 villages. FOUR. And three of those were only taken because I was banned and could not defend myself. One was taken because I mistagged. :icon_redface: I'll give them that one. :icon_biggrin: But honestly, they generate over 2k incoming, nuke first, send trains later and don't bother sending follow up support. It was epic fail. They lucked out with me getting banned because they would only have gotten one then.

I don't think WUKE suck, in fact there are one or two players I quite respect. Amishgangster for instance did a very nice job in his attacks, well placed noble fakes, lots of style variation. All in all a very good job that kept me guessing. The ban actually came through an hour before I had to snipe the village he took. :icon_cry: Pacman is also worth a mention, he's a tenacious player who keeps us all on our toes!

I also commend them for getting their whole tribe (except their biggest player, but I can relate there :icon_neutral:) involved in an op against the leader of the enemy tribe. It was well done and showed that although individually they may not be the most skilled, they communicate and work well together, which is more than can be said for a lot of top tribes. So good job WUKE. :)

In terms of our side of things, yeah it's slow. There's me, there's Germ, there's Simz and now the (V) guys.

We did not merge with (V). If we did (V) would no longer exist and some of them would have leadership responsibilities in Active. This is not the case. They were all put thrugh the ringer recruitment wise, answering our questionnaire, being forced to change builds etc. etc. That's not a merge, that's selective recruitment.

Shared forums, that makes someone a family??? :icon_eek: We have shared forums with several tribes, XVI obviously not being one of them. Although that could be fun! :lol: But how that makes us a family I don't quite comprehend.

I am more than happy to give credit where it is due and WUKE is doing allright, so nice work, but please do not make false accusations when you have absolutely no foundation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im going to guess English is not your native speaking language. Stupid noob. :icon_rolleyes:

Who said we're complaining about having two tribes on our tails? We actually like it, so get used to it as we will not give in. Do you even know what Ironic means? :icon_rolleyes:

This thread is so much of a failure it doesn't even deserved a googled fail picture. So go back to 'trying' to own us, and actually do it.

English indeed isn't my native tongue, but what does that have to do with anything? as far as am concerned my english is pretty understandable.

cruddy explained your rusty war performance, by having XVI on your tail.. that's pretty much a complain to me.. or should i say a lame excuse?

am really laughing out loud everytime one of you call me a noob, would love to actually fight one of you big mouthed players, and show you how much of a noob i am :icon_biggrin:

anyways i think what we all want to say is.. and that's the bottom line..

Active sucks, have a nice day.

DeletedUser66015

kamari probably was, but for some reason dont think the rest of us are. Its just like noobish being drunk on here, somethings you just gotta laugh about :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

WUKE should be allowed to brag about their weekly lead, chill out guys, let them have their moment.

Let me point out however that their "op" on me allowed them to take 4 villages. FOUR. And three of those were only taken because I was banned and could not defend myself. One was taken because I mistagged. :icon_redface: I'll give them that one. :icon_biggrin: But honestly, they generate over 2k incoming, nuke first, send trains later and don't bother sending follow up support. It was epic fail. They lucked out with me getting banned because they would only have gotten one then.

I don't think WUKE suck, in fact there are one or two players I quite respect. Amishgangster for instance did a very nice job in his attacks, well placed noble fakes, lots of style variation. All in all a very good job that kept me guessing. The ban actually came through an hour before I had to snipe the village he took. :icon_cry: Pacman is also worth a mention, he's a tenacious player who keeps us all on our toes!

I also commend them for getting their whole tribe (except their biggest player, but I can relate there :icon_neutral:) involved in an op against the leader of the enemy tribe. It was well done and showed that although individually they may not be the most skilled, they communicate and work well together, which is more than can be said for a lot of top tribes. So good job WUKE. :)

In terms of our side of things, yeah it's slow. There's me, there's Germ, there's Simz and now the (V) guys.

We did not merge with (V). If we did (V) would no longer exist and some of them would have leadership responsibilities in Active. This is not the case. They were all put thrugh the ringer recruitment wise, answering our questionnaire, being forced to change builds etc. etc. That's not a merge, that's selective recruitment.

Shared forums, that makes someone a family??? :icon_eek: We have shared forums with several tribes, XVI obviously not being one of them. Although that could be fun! :lol: But how that makes us a family I don't quite comprehend.

I am more than happy to give credit where it is due and WUKE is doing allright, so nice work, but please do not make false accusations when you have absolutely no foundation.

OK. What I was saying about the family was that one of the Dvader members said you were.

You list eachother as academy tribes on the profiles last time I checked which was a while ago. :icon_redface:

theapologist why they care is anyones guess. Ur easy to understand, I had no idea. Actually ur one of the more grammatically correct ppl on the forums :lol:

DeletedUser53562

English indeed isn't my native tongue, but what does that have to do with anything? as far as am concerned my english is pretty understandable.

cruddy explained your rusty war performance, by having XVI on your tail.. that's pretty much a complain to me.. or should i say a lame excuse?

am really laughing out loud everytime one of you call me a noob, would love to actually fight one of you big mouthed players, and show you how much of a noob i am :icon_biggrin:

anyways i think what we all want to say is.. and that's the bottom line..

Active sucks, have a nice day.

Cruddy shouldn't have said that as it doesn't impact things with WUKE. Those of us on the WUKE front are not affected by XVI, who we are - in fact - not even at war with. :icon_rolleyes: We also self-support so tribal support is not compromised. So unless either XVI or WUKE make a major breakthrough on their respective fronts, there's no reason the two should impact each other.

As for fighting one of them... I dare ya. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

long post...

this actually the 2nd time you gave us credit where it's due.. i respect that, and respect you for being an honest person.

can't say the same about some other Actives, i understand the need for propaganda and undermining your opponents.

but these forums have been swarmed by active members throwing cheap shots on Wuke individuals and as a whole with no proper response..

dumb statements like the one i just made "Active sucks" are just downright annoying.

DeletedUser53562

OK. What I was saying about the family was that one of the Dvader members said you were.

You list eachother as academy tribes on the profiles last time I checked which was a while ago. :icon_redface:

Yeah, it's a joke. :icon_rolleyes: I also get a lot of their noob mail, it's great fun. <3 Jamie <3 :lol: