Oh dear.. let's run to Prime :P

DeletedUser71060

ampac like myself is not a good player but we have lots of points its highly unlikely anyone will catch me on odd or overall i just keep nobling barbs to survive whether or not anyone approves dont matter im having fun hope the rest of you are to but its unlikely by the banter on most forums :}

DeletedUser

I dont think anyone is saying barb nobling isn't a valid strategy. It is, and it works, however, it isn't a well respected strategy because it takes much less skill. A general feeling is that those who care about points noble barbs. Other people tend to care more about war captures and such because as a general rule they require more skill and as such its a more respected achievement.

DeletedUser71060

with the way this world has turned out to me its just about surviving and having fun, too many players quit or are recruited by prime when they come under heavy attack
and as for skill there are only a few skilled players in prime
prime just gang bang a player which is part of the game theres no real skill in that except organising it which i respect ive never been in a tribe since {who} which could do that but thats another story

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats the whole point.. More villages means more power...If you don't know how to use this then shows you don't know how to really play this game.

Atid, is still fighting, he is a barb nobler but he used those villages to good use..He killed millions of troops...

But you see Atid, Prime as a tribe is bigger you'll never survive this world.....

DeletedUser71060

well thats where i disagree it depends what you mean as surviving i still think this world will run another 12 months and i wont quit even if i have one village at the end
i would like to congratulate prime on getting bh to quit you did a grand job i like bh but his downfall was trying to keep villages he had no chance of keeping he was loosing sleep where as i go to bed if i loose villages i dont care ill take more
me and virgo enjoy the game and have fun winning loosing dont matter to us where others like yourself just want to win no disrespect intended
question so how long do you think ill last :}

HeftySmurf

wizzy whenever you pop back, i passed it all onto the player of the W36 account as well, so i dont know much more then that.

DeletedUser71060

they are suffering in activity ,they have lots of sat accounts

DeletedUser

wizzy whenever you pop back, i passed it all onto the player of the W36 account as well, so i dont know much more then that.

And that is why I deleted. I never intended for my account to go through so many hands like the -owned- account. I came back, saw a neglected account and someone who I didn't even know playing it. So I deleted. Sorry for the ones that put in the time to try and keep it up, but it wasn't holding up to my standards anyway. Either way, it is over now. I've been reading up a little on starting another world, we will see how that goes.

DeletedUser62954

im gonna start on a new world as well... as soon as i get my internet connection fixed :(

rich26ca

lol, the most honest answer Ampac said in all this is that prime will win the world.

thanks captain obvious

now list what you did too contribute too that... wait no need we all still talk with leadership and players with in prime... the answer is nothing... ever at any point.

I do find it funny that prime has been at war in the north for a year or more and you have 3 villages in the north. all of which were barbs taken from former prime members. [sarcasm]but your epic![/sarcasm]

Edit: Hey bong no, i don't play here anymore only reason i posted was i changed my sig and was infracted here so i clicked to see the new spoiled sig. then couldn't help myself. i still play Darwin00537 on w49 as always slowed down quite a bit. but we have shapped the world into an epic war which should be under way in the next few months #1 vs #2

we did the hulk/care - Who? alliance again this time its working almost all the nubs have been eliminated and our war can kick off. first world i've played where our tribe has taken over our half of the world.

W20 after 3 years:

[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

W49 after 10 months:

[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

not too bad given the settings difference. another note is that this world and territorial ownership came from 80% war... our last war we took over 1200 vills in the first three weeks of war and is not our 7th or 8th war on this world. your always welcome to come help win the world with us bong and wizzy. Lodda will be returning for the final war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol, the most honest answer Ampac said in all this is that prime will win the world.

thanks captain obvious

now list what you did too contribute too that... wait no need we all still talk with leadership and players with in prime... the answer is nothing... ever at any point.

I do find it funny that prime has been at war in the north for a year or more and you have 3 villages in the north. all of which were barbs taken from former prime members. [sarcasm]but your epic![/sarcasm]

Edit: Hey bong no, i don't play here anymore only reason i posted was i changed my sig and was infracted here so i clicked to see the new spoiled sig. then couldn't help myself. i still play Darwin00537 on w49 as always slowed down quite a bit. but we have shapped the world into an epic war which should be under way in the next few months #1 vs #2

we did the hulk/care - Who? alliance again this time its working almost all the nubs have been eliminated and our war can kick off. first world i've played where our tribe has taken over our half of the world.

W20 after 3 years:

[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

W49 after 10 months:

[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

not too bad given the settings difference. another note is that this world and territorial ownership came from 80% war... our last war we took over 1200 vills in the first three weeks of war and is not our 7th or 8th war on this world. your always welcome to come help win the world with us bong and wizzy. Lodda will be returning for the final war.

xD and to think....right at the start i almost caused a full out war between Hug! (now deciet) and BMF, i should come back to 49 one of these days as that war is going to be fun..... plus have some vills Devil Firefish took off me that i wouldnt mind getting back

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just keep quiet and they all go away...Bye guys you will all be remembered.

aakminer1234

Prime suffers from inactivity and hence they recruit where they can. When some of the key players left/quit, that is when prime became more confident that it will win.
There is still a lot of Ks left...

Hopefully by 3-6 months, all the "sat" accounts will be deleted.

DeletedUser71060

well primes still not as good as they think they are, they have had to fetch the big guns in to get rid of me millions dead and more to die
they are even using out side help :} embarrassing

Feistyisback

Reaction score
Wow, it only took me eleven years to see this thread lol
This was my favourite world, and Ampac was right, if it hadn’t been for members turning on us when we were S.A.W, then things might have ended differently.
Reading this has reminded me of many names I had forgotten.

Kim (Feistylady on w20)
a.k.a original feisty and feistyisback