Oh dear oh dear, SCC and Escape /sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The villages are half a K away, that`s hardly isolated. Besides, you people haven`t taken any villages, only recaps, now that`s pathetic :icon_wink:

Half a K away from the nearest village. A full K away from a decent amount of support and a K and a half away+ for the backline support. That is very isolated.

DeletedUser

LOl Heres me Caring how can you mention backstabbing when KV is one of the most famous, having done it recently.

Don't set double standards, want to bring up backstabbing.
Then how about how one of your leaders is one ....

Go on

DeletedUser76837

Kriegslegend is so incredibly full of shit as usual.
And why did you even make an alias? :S

Anyway, go SCC, save world 41 from the mergewhores DNY.. I mean.. ODC..

jakeeboy

lol its OCD geez you can't even spell a tag right. Is there any hope for you?

DeletedUser

The logical thing would of to stack the two isolated players. Yet they still receive no support.

DeletedUser

The logical thing would of to stack the two isolated players. Yet they still receive no support.

I'm sure support is arriving. :icon_confused:

LOl Heres me Caring how can you mention backstabbing when KV is one of the most famous, having done it recently.

Don't set double standards, want to bring up backstabbing.
Then how about how one of your leaders is one ....

Go on

Wardyuc, we've already had this converastion. It was proven you can't back up what you claim. Don't take this thread off-topic again though.

DeletedUser

Half a K away from the nearest village. A full K away from a decent amount of support and a K and a half away+ for the backline support. That is very isolated.

Then why recruit them if you cant defend them? so you can whine on forums that we are nobling your isolated players?

And about "real" wars. No tribe in top 10 now has fought a real hard war so far and won due to their skill an not due to other tribe disbanding due to various reasons so you got nothing on us so far.
If you say ouzo vs DSQD: Don't make me laugh, those wars lasted less then a headache.
Ouzo/OCD vs Axes: Ended in a NAP.
and so on for all the "wars" so far in this world, they even were too one sided to mention or never got to a clear end on who won because they napped or one side disbanded even tho holding their place for as long as they were a tribe.

DeletedUser

Right, I feel I should share my views I can’t keep off the forums much longer :)

Personally, I think Escape and ~SCC~ have gotten off to a great start, nobling stranded players or not, war caps are war caps plain and simple. There’s no tab on TW Stats for villages not in core of enemy tribe is there? lmao

~SCC~ has 21 caps against OCD
OCD have 2 caps against ~SCC~ (Re-Caps think)

Escape has 7 caps against OCD
OCD have 0 Caps against Escape

Now that’s a fair few ennoblements, but I think all of them have been on those two players. And due to that I can’t say I’m too impressed, especially with Escape whom I have heard much about. In fact when I came back to TW I considered trying to join there. Much to my dismay the sexy aura of made me falter :icon_rolleyes:

So, either Escape and ~SCC~ haven’t tried to hit our front lines or our core, or they have and failed, something that TW Sats doesn’t show lol. Either way, it’s little embarrassing to the two tribes. And raises a few questions too, questions that I wouldn’t mind someone answering if you would be so kind :icon_biggrin:

Why are all of your ennoblements on the two same players in your core? :icon_rolleyes:

I think this war its self has been a little blown out of proportion, I haven’t seen anything special worth bragging about from either tribe. As for our lack of ennoblements, I can’t really comment tbh, I’m just a foot soldier, my warlord points and I fire so I’m not exactly the oracle of information. But as far as I’m aware there hasn’t been an opp on either ~SCC~ or Escape yet.

So I dunnoo, maybe that explains the lack of ennoblements? lol and if our opps are anything like how they went down in DNY then I’m quite confident that the stats will change. :icon_wink:

IMHO Its early game people should just sit it out... if you wanna get cocky because you think OCD suck then fine, but don’t bring it here, find the closest OCD village near you fire 4 nukes at it, followed by a train, and at least one D within three seconds. It’s as easy as that :icon_biggrin:

Anywhooo people need to chill and stop hurling abuse around, It’s just a game! WhySoSerious??? haha

(PS Which one of our leader's is the backstabber lmfao?)

SmackNasty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To the people asking why we noble the 2 isolated players: Isn't it obvious? If you find a weakness don't you strike on it until there's nothing of it to exploit. After LT and skaffa are more-or-less gone, you probably will see more ennoblements on both sides on the western fronts as well. Until then patience :)

DeletedUser

To the people asking why we noble the 2 isolated players: Isn't it obvious? If you find a weakness don't you strike on it until there's nothing of it to exploit. After LT and skaffa are more-or-less gone, you probably will see more ennoblements on both sides on the western fronts as well. Until then patience :)

Sorry but that doesnt answer my question, I understand why your nobling two isolated players im not stupid, but by the looks of it, and they way your going on about it in the forums its hardly taking up all the firepower of over 80 members of ~SCC~ and Escape is it ? So let me re-phrase my question so you dont get confused :p

'Why the feck aint you nobling anything esle dude!!!???'

you probably will see more ennoblements on both sides on the western fronts as well. Until then patience

lol thanks for the update captain obvious, 'when we've finshed attacking were going to attack other places', hahaha, thats actualy made me laugh.

Damit we should change our stratergies now with info like that, omg lol!

Your a legend mate.

DeletedUser

Then why recruit them if you cant defend them? so you can whine on forums that we are nobling your isolated players?

And about "real" wars. No tribe in top 10 now has fought a real hard war so far and won due to their skill an not due to other tribe disbanding due to various reasons so you got nothing on us so far.
If you say ouzo vs DSQD: Don't make me laugh, those wars lasted less then a headache.
Ouzo/OCD vs Axes: Ended in a NAP.
and so on for all the "wars" so far in this world, they even were too one sided to mention or never got to a clear end on who won because they napped or one side disbanded even tho holding their place for as long as they were a tribe.

I'm sorry, you are under two assumptions:

1) I'm in OCD, which I'm not.

2) That anyone in OCD or defending OCD, are whining about the ennoblements against two players.

Before I dismantle those weak things you call points, answer me just one question.

How did your last war end? Oh ya, with Escape betraying you and your duke Kristian disbanding the tribe.

So before you get on THESE forums and tell us where WE stink, you need to check your own area first because it REEKS.

DeletedUser21386

How them barbs treatin ye?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yawn...

Everyone here is making the same points so let me write everything in the same post so even some of you slower people can understand it so you don't keep repeating the same points.

-OCD was at war with AXES and support was on that front and couldn't easily be moved.

-LT and Skaffa joined knowing what to expect and it was their choice.

-SCC and Escape declared and attacked first.

-SCC and Escape are winning no matter what grabs are grabs.

-OCD has yet to fire counter-attacks.

-The only takes are against 2 isolated players but they still count.

-So far the war consists of 23mil vs. 1mil aparently as someone said although I doubt all are attacking so I will go as far to lower it to 1mil vs 14mil although I am not sure of all who are attacking I am sure with the players who are attacking that may be close to accurate.

-Heres Me Caring isn't kreigselend

-The flamers who don't even read others posts are just stupid and are asking for a fight.

-People keep bringing up the same points

There for any that post after this that's basically all that has been said and what not more or less with a bunch of flaming in between.

Now since what was said above was just me summarizing everything for the slower people and especially the ones who bring up the same topics over and over here is what I have to personally say:

Congrats to SCC and Escape so far with their conquers as conquers are conquers. I do predict though that when the OCD counter-attack comes along then the stats will change... how much who knows depends as this is a test for the new formed OCD.

Now for all of you that are constantly out there saying OCD is DNY then I must point out you are wrong (sorry mods I am trying to keep this W41 based as best as I can just some other clueless people don't know what they are talking about). Now I do not deny OCD has some similarities to DNY because they do have SOME. Basically OCD has a similar leadership set up with faaark and red running the show and a few DNY players from W12. Besides that there really isn't anything else in common. The fact of the matter is that we have a whole new diplomat (kriegselend) who is not the same as dada from W12 who was an amazing diplomat and one of the finest. Also DNY was created by Emperor Taizu who is not with us right now who made DNY what it is today. Now a major difference is the different lineup in players. Some of OCD's core players are/were DNY and are really good players. Now in OCD we have all kinds of players who have yet to prove themselves in war so until they do we will not know what kind of tribe we have. So for all of you stupid people out there OCD is NOT DNY they just simply have a few common members. Basically more or less a tribe is only as good as it's members so we shall see how OCD members are and we will go on from there.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, you are under two assumptions:

1) I'm in OCD, which I'm not.

So before you get on THESE forums and tell us where WE stink, you need to check your own area first because it REEKS.

I'm sorry I ran out of highlighting options there, but isn't that contradictory? Could you correlate both those statements? :lol:

Heres Me Caring - you have created your profile on the 9th of October 2009 - a couple of days after Krieg left for his vacataion. You have been staunchly defending anything that is said against OCD.

Is it not justified when we 'assume' that you are part of OCD? I'll give you one idea to prove that you are not a part of OCD. And that post of yours was an utter failure. It looks like you fell all over yourself in trying to please your 'master' Krieg. :lol:

Edit: Oh and by the way, I'm sure people have been flaming only OCD here. So the contextual meaning of 'WE' in your speech must mean OCD. :icon_neutral:

P.S. I wish the mods would allow us to add some text effects - they'll help us highlight these fail statements better! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry I ran out of highlighting options there, but isn't that contradictory? Could you correlate both those statements? :lol:

Heres Me Caring - you have created your profile on the 9th of October 2009 - a couple of days after Krieg left for his vacataion. You have been staunchly defending anything that is said against OCD.

Is it not justified when we 'assume' that you are part of OCD? I'll give you one idea to prove that you are not a part of OCD. And that post of yours was an utter failure. It looks like you fell all over yourself in trying to please your 'master' Krieg. :lol:

Edit: Oh and by the way, I'm sure people have been flaming only OCD here. So the contextual meaning of 'WE' in your speech must mean OCD. :icon_neutral:

P.S. I wish the mods would allow us to add some text effects - they'll help us highlight these fail statements better! :icon_twisted:

Bait, liner, sunk. People are so easy to predict, I move my hand and people below dance to its command.

Do you consider yourself team mates with Escape and ~SCC~? Of course you do, why? Because you are two tribes with a common enemy (an enemy you both chose however). So when you say "we're winning this war" you say it in a team sense of ~SCC~ and Escape, no?

Same thing goes for me, the difference though, is that my tribe hasn't jumped in yet as OCD wants us to keep away though, as to not tip the odds to far in their favor. :lol: But regardless of that fact, I will help them in the forums and so, they, we, are a team.

Gutted.

Dance some more while you're at it.

Michael Corleone.

I don't know much about the war at all, I am personally going for SCC and Escape. I have a few friends in Escape, not a fan of their leadership, but I like them more than KV. KV is one of the most infamous backstabbers in the game, I was quite disappointed when I saw AXES agreed to NAP with OCD. But what I found to be hilarious was KV being anti-Ouzo and then merges with Ouzo. :lol:

As for Heres Me Caring being KV, who cares? Just let KV be himself guys. :lol:

DeletedUser

here are some stats

Side 1:
Tribes: OCD
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~SCC~ Escape
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 589
Side 2: 2,112
Difference: 1,523
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 35
Difference: 33
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 4,088,878
Side 2: 12,091,142
Difference: 8,002,264
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 15,919
Side 2: 291,258
Difference: 275,339
image.php

DeletedUser

OCD = Huggers.

Why?

Because we merged?

Or because we got a NAP with a top 5 tribe in anticipation of Escape and SCC's gang bang?

But here we are, with having 2 top 5 tribes, LITERALLY hugging eachother and declaring war against 1 tribe. Now do keep in mind this fact:

Tribes OD
Villages
Rank Tag Points of best 40 Total Points Members Average points per member Villages Average points per village
1 OCD 15,250,537 22,216,211 84 264,479 2,551 8,709
2 ~SCC~ 14,113,073 17,301,365 64 270,334 2,026 8,540
3 AXES 7,340,378 7,340,378 20 367,019 856 8,575
4 Escape 6,875,215 6,875,215 22 312,510 774 8,883

AXES was fighting off a tribe that was 3x its size without a word of complaint. They asked no one for help and got help from no one. They are the 3rd ranked tribe with 20 members.

Now here we have SCC, that is only 5 million points smaller then the #1 tribe and we have Escape that is 1/3rd our size.

But wait, it doesn't end there. Escape and SCC, have been contacting what ever tribe will listen to them, in order to help them against us.

I mean, either we're a far better tribe then Escape and SCC give us credit for, or they just really suck.

Well, lets find out which is which. SCC has warred.... KOTBC a tribe everyone thought was a really great tribe.. Wait no, they were roll overs weren't they? They also had help from ----- and =REV= in warring KOTBC.. Wow, truly commendable SCC, your skills in the art of war is terrifying. You get tribes to do your dirty work. You've managed to get Escape to do your dirty work here too! :lol:

Now then, Escape, where do we start with Escape... Oh wait! They warred a 5 member tribe in the beginning of K55 and lost that war and so they then merged into MaccyD. Then later, while MaccyD is in the war with Ouzo, Escape leaves MaccyD and literally begs Ouzo to spare them. Rednecks and faaaaark, being nice, let them run away from the Ouzo vs MaccyD war and keep in mind, several of their players were cleared at this time.

So there you have it folks, no wonder why SCC and Escape feel the need to gang bang OCD, I mean just look at their history! It's absolutely terrible! Now lets go into OCD's history:

Ouzo, was a tribe everyone said that sucked, yet they beat out many "elite" premades in the beginning and later on took out the feared and mighty MaccyD that no one thought could be taken down. After that, they then fought a war against another top 5 tribe.

DSQD, was a tribe that had been fighting wars before nobles had even come out for them. Spread out amongst 4 continents with less then 32 members, they were fighting a war in every continent. Later on, they merged with a bunch of neighboring tribes so that they could arise again and strike down Ouzo. A goal that is now accomplished since, Ouzo is no longer here.

CHUCK, well, Chuck just sat in K54 and roundhouse kicked tribes that entered their K.

Well, compare that against SCC and Escapes history, I honestly can't blame them for calling our tribe merge whores, huggers, and then hugging with eachother to take down this tribe that supposedly "sucks." :icon_eek:

Anyway, I am back to enjoying my vacation. I just pop on the forums every now and then to see whats being said and after reading their "war declaration" I just had to say something about how pathetic these two tribes really are.

1's a gang banger and the other has never fought a real war and won.

Its laughable. :lol:

~Krieggy Out

I see your at it again krieg! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I love posts like this. Do yourself a favour , leave =rev= join scc and i assure you i will show you just what DNY/ODC/OCD/ME the mergewhores will do to your villages.

Go on! open your mouth again..tempt me, everyone knows how fond i am of hats..yours might be the next best thing for my collection..so go on tempt me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.