Oh Digg, why you so mean.

• Thread starter DeletedUser116214
  • Start date

mattcurr

, Matt, again, not the best player.
This is why you were able to take so many off silentbuttdeadly a small poorly built account entirely engulfed in your and agathons clusters. Yep what's that you didn't take any because I was sitting it. Granted after about 36 hours I handed it off to Otto's and Ahmeds capable hands And took a nap because I got two flats and was cranky. I also during that 36 hours needed a cancel snipe done while I was driving I believe Mont did it for me for accuracy sake otherwise I even managed to defend you while sleeping without handing it off. Didn't you lose a couple to this opp despite having a list of our targets.

Last edited:

DeletedUser65940

I wonder if rum remembers when he messaged me whilst I was duke of escape saying "Merge into DIGG or die". I told you then and there if you want the rim, come and get it. I am disappointed that you're such a weak opponent

brummbear

People take this game too seriously trying to bash someone who clearly quit. DIGG was a dead tribe for weeks, months now. During the last OPs from Paryl, Rum got 4!!!! packets of support on an entire front from the tribe. DUring the first OP from paryl on DIGG, I had 0 support from the backline. We had people in the middle of our core refusing to stack the front because they were too busy stacking their 26 point bonus villages on the rim. We had some really good people too, like cheesyferrets and revenants right next to me. I'm confident to say if I didn't go inactive months ago paryl would never have been able to breach the 3 of us. People were inactive, including me, due to RL or simply because they got burned out on this world being boring as HELL. If DIGG was active the world would have lasted forever because two brick walls running into eachother just causes no real progress.

GG's to paryl, you guys stuck out the boring fight till the end. Hope to run into you guys on another world when I have more time

mattcurr

People take this game too seriously trying to bash someone who clearly quit. DIGG was a dead tribe for weeks, months now. During the last OPs from Paryl, Rum got 4!!!! packets of support on an entire front from the tribe. DUring the first OP from paryl on DIGG, I had 0 support from the backline. We had people in the middle of our core refusing to stack the front because they were too busy stacking their 26 point bonus villages on the rim. We had some really good people too, like cheesyferrets and revenants right next to me. I'm confident to say if I didn't go inactive months ago paryl would never have been able to breach the 3 of us. People were inactive, including me, due to RL or simply because they got burned out on this world being boring as HELL. If DIGG was active the world would have lasted forever because two brick walls running into eachother just causes no real progress.

GG's to paryl, you guys stuck out the boring fight till the end. Hope to run into you guys on another world when I have more time
Looks like they decided to forfit the game mid opp and claim they were up to the task of defending it.

It's a bold strategy cotton let's see if it pays off for them

DeletedUser118416

To say never is kind of idiotic. Every player has a breaking point just depends how much pressure can be applied to breach said breaking point.

brummbear

Looks like they decided to forfit the game mid opp and claim they were up to the task of defending it.

It's a bold strategy cotton let's see if it pays off for them

Alright Matt, you forum warrior :') I think paryl knows we were up to the task of defending vs them, after all they picked up revenants and cheesy is most likely going to co revenants.

and yes, every player has a breaking point. I only stopped actively playing due to having to combine university studies and work, back in september already. I think enough players on this world, and others, can vouch if there is one thing I'm good at, it's defending vs mass attacks.

mattcurr

Alright Matt, you forum warrior :') I think paryl knows we were up to the task of defending vs them, after all they picked up revenants and cheesy is most likely going to co revenants.

and yes, every player has a breaking point. I only stopped actively playing due to having to combine university studies and work, back in september already. I think enough players on this world, and others, can vouch if there is one thing I'm good at, it's defending vs mass attacks.
Watch More 2000's comedies

Michael Corleone.

some cultures only watch tommy wiseaus the room.

that is a culture i want to be apart of

brummbear

You've never experienced mass attack... Your playing a fake limit world with watchtower.

I played since 2007-2008 on DE and NL servers. Won worlds almost 10 years ago. Back when a 36 million account solo wasn't even big. I know very well what a mass attack feels like, hence why I'm so confident that we wouldn't have lost in defending on a fake limit WT world. Same reason why we couldn't break through paryl. It's simply too easy with these world settings.

DeletedUser118416

I played since 2007-2008 on DE and NL servers. Won worlds almost 10 years ago. Back when a 36 million account solo wasn't even big. I know very well what a mass attack feels like, hence why I'm so confident that we wouldn't have lost in defending on a fake limit WT world. Same reason why we couldn't break through paryl. It's simply too easy with these world settings.

People need to stop blowing smoke up your arse.

mattcurr

Cool that's why you guys kept losing Villages every opp and payrl wasn't already up on you despite not doing a tribe wide opp. And it's a Grand coincidence that a Still expanding tribe and account happened to then Lose ~200 villages. And it's a coincidence that he wasn't the only actively defending player to drop out that night and get rimmed

Just shhhh I'll be the first to accept a reasonably obvious situation where a player had gone inactive. Your tribe which was down Villages cracked on the night of the first full scale opp.

brummbear

Cool that's why you guys kept losing Villages every opp and payrl wasn't already up on you despite not doing a tribe wide opp. And it's a Grand coincidence that a Still expanding tribe and account happened to then Lose ~200 villages. And it's a coincidence that he wasn't the only actively defending player to drop out that night and get rimmed

Just shhhh I'll be the first to accept a reasonably obvious situation where a player had gone inactive. Your tribe which was down Villages cracked on the night of the first full scale opp.

Lol? I didn't lose a single village, neither did anyone that wasn't AWOL on our front. First OP You-mad-bro was inactive so they cut right in between the front, yet they never were able to take out anyone else on that side.

First full scale op was weeks, if not months ago.

mattcurr

Lol? I didn't lose a single village, neither did anyone that wasn't AWOL on our front. First OP You-mad-bro was inactive so they cut right in between the front, yet they never were able to take out anyone else on that side.

First full scale op was weeks, if not months ago.
Every player in your tribe was down a village(maybe 1-3 we're even) if they'd traded Villages not a single person was positive. Agathon had lost ext. Where do you even come up with this, we never did a full scale opp before then.i feel like as Duke someone would have told me. You had 300k defending you honestly think you had a full opp on you

Last edited: