Oh good lord, not another of These!!

DeletedUser

Yep, its another quitting thread.

Due to the actions of some out there who will go unnamed, a boredom of this world, and a general apathy, i am leaving W29 as a player.

Laters folks.

DeletedUser

Noob.
:(

260e6gh.jpg

DeletedUser

Another club member goes.

We'll have some cookies in your honour.

Soberknight

Due to the actions of some out there who will go unnamed, a boredom of this world, and a general apathy, i am leaving W29 as a player.

Laters folks.

unnamed.... you prob mean the new tribe?

anyways, as i am thinking of returning its a shame to see you go. Perhaps if i return it will be the start of many returns???

DeletedUser79621

anyways, as i am thinking of returning its a shame to see you go. Perhaps if i return it will be the start of many returns???

You is returning :icon_surprised: MKC will be happy.

Laters folks.

Oi you, don't even think about it.

DeletedUser

daww shards, you knew! of course im a noob :icon_razz:

Another club member goes.

We'll have some cookies in your honour.

cookies.. do want.

no, thats NoName, not unnamed :3

You is returning :icon_surprised: MKC will be happy.

Oi you, don't even think about it.

meh.. shy convinced me to stay for a week or so with a cuddly bear hug.. and maybe MKC would, but she is RAGing with me XD

DeletedUser

Eh...no cookies and milk if you leave :/

Now you must stay...its a cookie contract.

Jobetopia

Lobster - the World will not be the same without its loveable and authoritarian crustacean overlord!

You should stay at least untill you have completed your mission to cover the world in your all powerful lobsterness!

(Look, I am agreeing with Ebbs - see, If I can agree with Ebbs to get you to stay and he is providing rohypnol laced milk and cookies to get you to stay then the only option you really have is to stay!) ....Or not eat the cookies and get the hell out of dodge!

@ Sober - Yay :D

DeletedUser

Lobster: Skype, we shall discuss this <3 <3 You cannot leave whilst I'm still here.

DeletedUser

Lobster - the World will not be the same without its loveable and authoritarian crustacean overlord!

You should stay at least untill you have completed your mission to cover the world in your all powerful lobsterness!

(Look, I am agreeing with Ebbs - see, If I can agree with Ebbs to get you to stay and he is providing rohypnol laced milk and cookies to get you to stay then the only option you really have is to stay!) ....Or not eat the cookies and get the hell out of dodge!

@ Sober - Yay :D

Agreeing with Jobe :/ I should probally go wash myself or something :p

Yup...Rohypnol filled milk...and you think thats chocolate chips on the cookies... They're sleeping pills im afraid.

DeletedUser

Laters folks.

D: Noez!!!!

Don't leave W29 squatlobster, I'm sorry for ruining W29 for you ;p

But on a serious note, it is quite sad to see you go.

DeletedUser

Lewder its not you

(for a change :p)

and thankies everyone.. ill be around for a while longer to see what happens next.

DeletedUser79621

If you do quit as a player, you better stay on the forums and skype.

It's a big if of course :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

oh i would do that anyway.. but as i say, shy has convinced me to stay for a bit :3

DeletedUser

well i was convinced to stay only after i had posted the thread.

and its now the lobster appreciation thread :p

/hugtackles AI