Oh look, W36 are attempting to raid our forums.

DeletedUser

plz let me officialy introduce you to the *we're bored as hell and post lot of futility* section of our forum !!

WELCOME (HUG)

DeletedUser55663

plz let me officialy introduce you to the *we're bored as hell and post lot of futility* section of our forum !!

WELCOME (HUG)

shimobehui on 02.09. at 07:51
Like Promised,Lets SPAM!!!!

Do You know the Difference between Chuk Norris and Kriid?easy,Kriid aint scared of Kriid^^
------------

Do you actualy have some erectil problem?There is one easy and simple solution,Pay 24.99 and Kriid will send you a pic of himself,pic that you can look at each time you got to use your...you know:p

------------
There is 3 guys at the bar,one Named Kriid,Other Named Kriid,and the third Named's Kriid.Wich one is the hawter?

KRIIIID!!!!

----------

A guys enter a club,with a 12 inch pianist.so everyone ask him,WTF you do with this.So he say,well,I meet a genius,wich was allowing one wish.Other people are really impressed and ask where they can find him and everything.guys give the info but then give them a warning*you got to take care,cause he dont hear well*

Other guys said,wut do you mean?

guys answer:You Idiot do you really think i asked for a 12 inches pianist??

----------------

Sulpiac on 02.09. at 17:05
Hahah. 12 inch pianist

Ta'da!

deadsocks

xD does having the name Kriid make you hawt?
It's just, I'm not convinced all 3 Kriids were our Kriid. It's a common name these days... I mean for example, when I was looking for a keyring with "Kriid" on it last week, they didn't have any at all! Completely sold out I guess.

Repinski

...Not really.
Titanic? Classic.
The King and I? Classic.
Ta'da? not really.

I was refering to Kriid's drunk mail, I loved it

And Ta'da has been around for a long time, technically it is classic :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And Ta'da has been around for a long time, technically it is classic :icon_rolleyes:

Houses have been around for a long time; they aint classic.

DeletedUser55663

Houses have been around for a long time; they aint classic.
Yes, they are, actually/

Da'ta¿
...Not really.
Titanic? Classic.
The King and I? Classic.
Ta'da? not really.

Trollin'.

I just fell asleep as I was writing this, heh.

xD does having the name Kriid make you hawt?
It's just, I'm not convinced all 3 Kriids were our Kriid. It's a common name these days... I mean for example, when I was looking for a keyring with "Kriid" on it last week, they didn't have any at all! Completely sold out I guess.

That's the only possible explaination.!

The Great 1One1

Here are several things which will depress the average man:

- Being dumped by the love of your life.
- Opening your fridge to see that the only thing remaining are the left-over brussel sprouts from last Christmas.
- Going on X-Factor, win, rise to global prominence, then see that the front cover of Heat magazine has you sucking off Simon Cowell to signal your fall from the top.
- Living in Sheffield.
- Spending 80% of your life between the ages of 16 and 18 studying for your A-levels, and still not getting into your first choice University.
- Working 30 years in the same company, breaking your back trying to get that assistant director's job, then when you're finally about to get it, the boss's son sneaks through the back door.
- You haven't moved on, but your ex has.
- Losing your best friend and the respect of everyone else because you got drunk and slept with his wife, who is fat and ugly btw.

But even if all of that happened to me, I'd still sleep easy knowing that I don't have to waste my time spamming the general section of a different world like some people. Thank you, W36ers. You guys have made my life feel just a little bit better.

DeletedUser

Here are several things which will depress the average man:

- Being dumped by the love of your life.
- Opening your fridge to see that the only thing remaining are the left-over brussel sprouts from last Christmas.
- Going on X-Factor, win, rise to global prominence, then see that the front cover of Heat magazine has you sucking off Simon Cowell to signal your fall from the top.
- Living in Sheffield.
- Spending 80% of your life between the ages of 16 and 18 studying for your A-levels, and still not getting into your first choice University.
- Working 30 years in the same company, breaking your back trying to get that assistant director's job, then when you're finally about to get it, the boss's son sneaks through the back door.
- You haven't moved on, but your ex has.
- Losing your best friend and the respect of everyone else because you got drunk and slept with his wife, who is fat and ugly btw.

But even if all of that happened to me, I'd still sleep easy knowing that I don't have to waste my time spamming the general section of a different world like some people. Thank you, W36ers. You guys have made my life feel just a little bit better.

I laughed :D!

DeletedUser55663

Please! Can you stop praising my posts? You're making me look bad.

Just be glad he doesn't follow you and post within 30 seconds of every one of your's.

Cause I'm on like two forums besides TW, and he keeps posting there, somehow.