Oh Ralphie!

DeletedUser

Dont make me unleash the rainbow unicorn CoA you would all be done for then.

Just remember who you are messing with here the CoA mackdaddy!

DeletedUser

i want 50 to post more often. then i might see the rainbow unicorn CoA :(

wigsplitter

Rowaen, really man, get off it. you seem obsessed with the fact that Sciros attacked you and Pwn'd you. Glad to know that we live, rent free, in you head.

DeletedUser

(if you call them backstabbers because of R2-TRU. i don't know for any other reasons to call them like this.)

The only ally they haven´t backstabbed is PKs Benny. You must feel privileged :)
Those who Ran From Glory contest this saying they gave the stiff middle finger first before the inevitable but all they did was remained allied for a while longer.

DeletedUser

Rowaen, really man, get off it. you seem obsessed with the fact that Sciros attacked you and Pwn'd you. Glad to know that we live, rent free, in you head.
says the guy who beated, kicked, his kid out of its room while it was asleep, and then beaten it up in the corridor?
Just because you are completly obsessed with Daz?
Good point mate, really.
scir0s attacked, but din't pwn me, and they never will pwn anyone, exept you start counting your own inactives, Oh wait, you can't handle your inactives, sorry my mistake. xD
I had a minimum losses with a minimum of activity. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

121,146,933 points have SCIR0S took from... SCIR0S and i suppose vice versa. well done :p

DeletedUser

Attacker: fezoj
Village: A-33 (842|855) K88

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 25 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Yeah, they pwnt me with this one. :lol:

wigsplitter

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIR0S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: rowanbaen

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 45,977
Side 2: 564
Difference: 45,413

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 197
Side 2: 66
Difference: 131

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 379,132,247
Side 2: 4,658,166
Difference: 374,474,081

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,862,691
Side 2: 576,681
Difference: 1,286,010

image.php

DeletedUser

Lets not ignore this:

and wiggy, those stats show nothing, and they show an inaccurate result.
Why? well, i have proof that 197 villages you captured from me were actually isolated.:p
And according to a tribeleader of one of your family/alliance branches they don't count, nuh-uh.
And since at least 5 permesats attacked me during that time its pretty clear all of those don't count.
So take your stats away, i am winning with a 66 - 0 score. :D

DeletedUser

And according to a tribeleader of one of your family/alliance branches they don't count, nuh-uh.
And since at least 5 permesats attacked me during that time its pretty clear all of those don't count.

re... tarded... all conquers count, "isolated", inactive, unintentional or not. Must say, whoever said that first should get slapped with one of tennises large trouts... or five

DeletedUser28528

Lets not ignore this:

and wiggy, those stats show nothing, and they show an inaccurate result.
Why? well, i have proof that 197 villages you captured from me were actually isolated.:p

First time you see a fake with nobles? I guess fezoj overestimated you. Not that it's a hard thing to do of course. 5 Permasats? Don't be ridiculous, there were 3 people (2 mostly) in the beginning who attacked and frankly mopped the floor with you, though if you really like to feel important adding those few attacks you got from good old ginger few weeks before that, then so be it.

You must also be an darn good player, everything we take doesn't count after all now, does it?

It's a shame to see how losing an online game takes effect on you so badly, you were really better than this 'child abuse trash talker'. Seriously, do you even read your fubar posts before submitting them?

darkraven9

Now about the conquers. YOU are LOSING to SCIR0S. They are BEATING you 200 to 66. The conquers on your "isolated villages" are legitimate. Why?
1. Because they conquered your villages...obviously
2. If you couldnt defend them why did you take them in the first place?
Now you can then try to cry about multi-accounting....which I have yet to see proof of, but honestly, to me, thats in the past and beyond the point because clearly somebody nailed you pretty darn good in those villages.

And now saying that you are winning 66-0 is first of all completely ignorant, and second of all you just come across as W5's biggest sore loser. I can speak from experience, as my entire K3 cluster, although isolated, was taken from me by V V V. Will I take those conquers away from them because they were isolated from my main core? Hell no, V V V legitimately conquered those villages of mine, and likewise SCIROS did the same to you. Its sad to see that you cannot practice what you preach, as you have seemed to flush your own self-respect and honor down the toilet.

DeletedUser

darkraven9, do you even read what the mod posted, ontopik please, its always after the big moment you come, you are always too late, maybe that's why DE never really had a chance. :)
And yes, we know most of sci got XP with loosing badly, but please, go cry on another shoulder.
Always the same nubs that come to flame when the mod just took care of things, tsstsst. :\
/me iz nice, ignoring yet another failing sci idiot.

Ontopik: Hows Ralf doing?, is he on (wannabe)lord dahanka's account now? :)
Or did he recieve a few accounts in sciova to multi-account with?