Oh Where, Oh Where did RAW go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sage001

My money's on cally,
Does she even remeber me?
If yes how's everyone? and did noel finally quit?
Kinda lost track, and havn't been on for a long while,

DeletedUser

well i can see you are very a nice person from that response,

on a serious note, i have nothing against you and was just trying to lighten up the mood, but its seem you are the one that hates us,

i dont have any intention of breaking the NAP, i like to keep my word.

to be honest i never even heard of you until you infiltrated out forums and started talking trash, and you probably never really heard of me, but it wasnt very nice of you to invade our forums.

you want people to get to know you fine, maybe i will if you stop being so hostile, how we supposed to not noble near you when we share a continent, come on...

I really wish people would get their facts straight before they post stuff like this...

1) I've been extremely nice to most of your members. To the extreme in some cases. My response to you wasn't mean, it was matter of fact. If you read an angry tone into that, it's on you.

2) I never talked any trash on your forums. That was the other person who "Infiltrated"... Really it wasn't even infiltrated, you guys had a RAM sat player in one of your tribes. It was too hilarious not to say something. If you remember, I was quite nice and complementary to you all on the forum. Even picked up an admirer or two. (Love you Smit ^_^)

3. I don't recall ever saying that you personally would break it. I just said it would break. If you guys keep taking villages in RAM territory, it'll be as good as breaking the NAP. Just takes 1 ;)

4. I don't share continent's with anyone. I own them. K74 is mine and K84 will be eventually. You may not like that I'm a K dominant player; however, it's not my fault that you all swarm all over each other and have no where to grow. I'm not being hostile. I'm being protective. There is a big difference.

The easiest fix is for you is to take K75/K85 and go east and south from there. You guys already know where I'm going. I've told you, several times. So you can "not noble near me" (and therefore not piss me off) by going elsewhere. Simple huh?

On a happy note. Thank you guys for the support! Wubz!

Edit: Yes I remember you Sage. Noel and I were supposed to merge and co-play. Unfortunately school got in the way for Noel and I'm all by my lonesome again :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

caps and bold, no that doesnt seem hostile, but then it is only chat, maybe we can talk on skype some time friend? enough said

DeletedUser

I really wish people would get their facts straight before they post stuff like this...

1) I've been extremely nice to most of your members. To the extreme in some cases. My response to you wasn't mean, it was matter of fact. If you read an angry tone into that, it's on you.

2) I never talked any trash on your forums. That was the other person who "Infiltrated"... Really it wasn't even infiltrated, you guys had a RAM sat player in one of your tribes. It was too hilarious not to say something. If you remember, I was quite nice and complementary to you all on the forum. Even picked up an admirer or two. (Love you Smit ^_^)

3. I don't recall ever saying that you personally would break it. I just said it would break. If you guys keep taking villages in RAM territory, it'll be as good as breaking the NAP. Just takes 1 ;)

4. I don't share continent's with anyone. I own them. K74 is mine and K84 will be eventually. You may not like that I'm a K dominant player; however, it's not my fault that you all swarm all over each other and have no where to grow. I'm not being hostile. I'm being protective. There is a big difference.

The easiest fix is for you is to take K75/K85 and go east and south from there. You guys already know where I'm going. I've told you, several times. So you can "not noble near me" (and therefore not piss me off) by going elsewhere. Simple huh?

On a happy note. Thank you guys for the support! Wubz!

Edit: Yes I remember you Sage. Noel and I were supposed to merge and co-play. Unfortunately school got in the way for Noel and I'm all by my lonesome again :(

2) Well the account who got into our academy tribe and forums was talking trash and i understand you and someone else were sitting it taking turns

3) You implied you wanted the NAP to get broken, i hope RAM wont be nobling in K75 and K84 then, as that our territory?

Fix? fix for what, we are going to expand where we can, just as RAM and pretty much every other tribe is doing, if you got a problem with that, thats one you

We have a NAP so lets all get along :)

DeletedUser

OMG I SEE CAPTIALS!!!! you hostile man you!!!

haha have you heard yourself =P

DeletedUser

2) Well the account who got into our academy tribe and forums was talking trash and i understand you and someone else were sitting it taking turns

3) You implied you wanted the NAP to get broken, i hope RAM wont be nobling in K75 and K84 then, as that our territory?

Fix? fix for what, we are going to expand where we can, just as RAM and pretty much every other tribe is doing, if you got a problem with that, thats one you

We have a NAP so lets all get along :)

Noble where ever you want. Pretty sure other ram members will not like it. we are very protecting over our church area's

DeletedUser

You mean coplayer FTW, then just sit back go to work, make some money, get drunk. Got to love Acc Sitting. Better stop talking though seeing as the mods in here seem to want to kill me for everypost.

DeletedUser

I dont have a co-player and do you want to see my account sitting log. You just changed something that was a joke to something personal. My old co-player is coming back who hasnt been on the account for 4-5 months

TheGoats on 10.08. at 06:13
Hello. Not sure if you got my message on msn or not but ill speak to you on here anyway. I am so sorry for not being active for the past 4-5months. Was stitched up. Everything is sorted now and im back finally :)

Still i cannot apologize enough for basically stitching you up i couldnt even get online to let you know. You have done very well tho. Over 4mil now and your ODA is amazing.

Account sitting log
Account sitter Start End
chrss2128 on 11.08.2010 at 01:34 on 11.08.2010 at 05:05
chrss2128 on 10.08.2010 at 20:18 on 11.08.2010 at 01:25
SoCalSooner on 25.07.2010 at 07:51 on 25.07.2010 at 20:51
judgebassey on 18.07.2010 at 10:44 on 18.07.2010 at 18:34
judgebassey on 17.07.2010 at 14:57 on 17.07.2010 at 20:08
judgebassey on 17.07.2010 at 10:41 on 17.07.2010 at 10:53
SoCalSooner on 09.07.2010 at 21:45 on 09.07.2010 at 22:00
Zo0rbAn on 31.05.2010 at 09:55 on 31.05.2010 at 19:25
judgebassey on 17.05.2010 at 12:20 on 17.05.2010 at 12:38
judgebassey on 30.04.2010 at 12:26 on 30.04.2010 at 19:11

haha funny how your seriours insult is off topic and irrlevant

Edit: every village nobled minus a couple and every single ODA point is coming from me. "Lambezz the one and only". and every ODD is also from me. "Lambezz the one and only". Get that saying through your head

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yea i got a super hero name, now a catch phase. Just need a costume. Ohh wait a minute, i think im in wrong tribe if i have a super hero name :D kidding Ram is awesome

Edit: im loving all these X-Men sigs, Good tribe building excerise

DeletedUser

Haha Lambezz i was joking about me... Hows your social life in RL xD? You seem to take the wrong end of the stick.. it wasnt personal it was a joke XD

Status
Not open for further replies.