Ohaidere

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Haidere W42 ^_^

I be your new mod. I really don't have much to say. You guys have been here long enough to know the rules, so don't think that I'll let you slide just b/c I'm new to this world. My basic rule is as follows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Honestly I'm pretty chill, the only thing I really will crack down on is repeat offenders, cursing, and something that's just waaaaaaaay over the line.

But I'm pretty boring, no need to hear about me. I'm much more interested in learning what's going on in this world ^_^

darkaniken2

Damnit.

That is all.

*wanders off to find ways to rid himself of amanda*

DeletedUser

Nu-uh, bad Darky. Becah asked for me to get this world. Suck it up :p

DeletedUser

Naughty Modbloggers you are confusing our poor shim, the rules are noble all red/brown dots....purple dots.....well, a really good excuse is required for those my friend.

Hi Amanda, welcome to w42.

DeletedUser

Purple > red

Easy enough, right? ;D
Oh dear, we're gonna have to have a discussion. You see, in real life, yes, purple is superior, but on the forums? My dear, you should know red is where it's at.
Naughty Modbloggers you are confusing our poor shim, the rules are noble all red/brown dots....purple dots.....well, a really good excuse is required for those my friend.

Hi Amanda, welcome to w42.
Thankies ^_^

DeletedUser

Really?

I thought most guys preferred a bit of brown instead of red ;)

DeletedUser

Naw, guys like chicks w/ power, not w/ incessant talking (Becah's specialty >.>) (Love you Becah)

Status
Not open for further replies.