[OIA] The Old Imperial Alliance

DeletedUser

did you remember to read the bit about that list being totally wrong?

ummmm.......nope this is what i read

you missed a lot from that list, try again

also a small thing you should know:
on my map bright red means easy targets, not enemies
enemies are the bright red ones with a forum dedicated to ops against them

which appears to me that the list is right but it doesn't have everyone.........i don't even need to comment on being easy targets

pyronixcore

Remember to check the first post sometimes, I will occasionally update it.

DeletedUser

ummmm.......nope this is what i read
There was also:

Don't be surprised he is lying.

Anyways....

Maybe everyone should go back on topic...

whatever that is.

and

either:
A) That is an old list
B) He added them to enemy in the time between him posting and you posting

which appears to me that the list is right but it doesn't have everyone.........i don't even need to comment on being easy targets

anyway, DoP may be on the list back from when you were DoS and smurfland declared war on us cos a random guy in my tribe didn't give him a NAP within 5seconds of him demanding one

!V! ak !V!

AH I remmeber SmurfLand.

Back when he was 10X my size, I had a run in with one of his members. I thought I was going to have to fight him, but turns out he called(then REL) to attack me.

DeletedUser

Most of the tribes in World8 are on FU enemy list, wouldnt suprise me if DOP were on the enemy list, since any new tribe that is made on world8 gets a free pass to there enemy list :lol:

DeletedUser

we know where we stand with FU and as far as OOPS we have no problem with them as long as nothing happens

!V! ak !V!

Most of the tribes in World8 are on FU enemy list, wouldnt suprise me if DOP were on the enemy list, since any new tribe that is made on world8 gets a free pass to there enemy list :lol:

Actully, BLOC is the only tribes on our enemy list.

We do have a few others, but they simply mark "free villages"

Our real enemies have tabs on our forums.

DeletedUser

Ok some may feel offended, but i don't really like the OIA how it is ad this moment.
This is including some reasons,from what i have experienced.
I have been reseaving many disturbing mails of there actions in world 8, witch i don't support personaly.

no baby sitting get a nanny.:lol:
(or are baby sittings claims for the future?), guess we have to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could hardly read your spelling, all i got was you dont like OIA, fair enough everyone has there opinions.

*Theodred*

I could hardly read your spelling, all i got was you dont like OIA, fair enough everyone has there opinions.

Why couldn't you read "your spelling"?

I could hardly read your spelling

You had just posted and written it?

I think NebuCanezzar means that he has received several mails concerning the OIA alliance as "disturbing".

I personally think, the OIA has some potential but the leaders need to rethink their ideas.

1) They could consider a pure set of family tribes!
2) A new BLOC?!?

Just remember there is 1 BLOC in W8 and they are here to stay
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

What were the disturbing mails, far as i have heard we have talked of nothing disturbing ?

*Theodred*

NebuCanezzar might have received mails from sources other than the OIA alliance! I recommend you speak to NebuCanezzar privately! ^^

DeletedUser

whats with the colours? are we all high or 3 year olds or sumfin?

*Theodred*

I'll leave that for you to decide. I'm thinking the second one. For your benefit; I won't broadcast it in the public forums =P

DeletedUser

Ok some may feel offended, but i don't really like the OIA how it is ad this moment.
This is including some reasons,from what i have experienced.
I have been reseaving many disturbing mails of there actions in world 8, witch i don't support personaly.

no baby sitting get a nanny.:lol:
(or are baby sittings claims for the future?), guess we have to find out.

Translation as people are moaning about the spelling:

Ok, some people may feel offended, but I don't really like the [OIA] how it is at the moment.
This is due to several things that I have experienced.
I have been receiving lots of disturbing mails about their actions in w8, which I personally don't support.

anyway, thats how I read it for anyone who has difficulty understanding, but personally I don't think the message was that bad..ah well, i have changed the wording slightly to make more sense in my head
(ignored the last bit)