Okay... who farted in k56?

DeletedUser

This won't be a pretty declaration, but I'm not here to be pretty.

We may be old and crusty, but we're tired of the restrictions placed on us by Oxygen in regards to where we could noble and where to expand in K56. We initially tried placing some diplomacy in place, but we had no success. I had less than 5 players in K56 and we were not a threat. I then found out that we were marked as enemies on their diplomacy board. Following that, I found that other tribes were invited to hit us. Enough is enough...

Once Oxygen's Duke made it clear that he was in need of some Oxygen, I knew it was time to fix his little red wagon. I've since expanded our recruitment in that area as we are seriously outnumbered, but we have teamwork and coordination on our side.

We may be old farts, but we're not stupid.

The OLD Farts declare war on Oxygen.

Game on ladies...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to everyone on both sides. I'm looking forward to the first taste of real fighting so far this world in our neck of the woods.

My prediction is that this will be one of those early wars where each side clears out some dead weight over the next week and then things calm down. We'll see how it plays out though.

*insert fart joke here*

balubhai

Hmm should have been made like a week back ............ feel sad about those dead nobles from your part and my part :| ................. if the war was declared earlier , they would have been treated as war casualities. Now they are just troops dead during skirmish period.....

Any way good luck to both sides and happy hunting for the other noob vulture tribes in the area , waiting to feed on the dead and weak.

DeletedUser113867

This won't be a pretty declaration, but I'm not here to be pretty.

We may be old and crusty, but we're tired of the restrictions placed on us by Oxygen in regards to where we could noble and where to expand in K56. We initially tried placing some diplomacy in place, but we had no success. I had less than 5 players in K56 and we were not a threat. I then found out that we were marked as enemies on their diplomacy board. Following that, I found that other tribes were invited to hit us. Enough is enough...

Once Oxygen's Duke made it clear that he was in need of some Oxygen, I knew it was time to fix his little red wagon. I've since expanded our recruitment in that area as we are seriously outnumbered, but we have teamwork and coordination on our side.

We may be old farts, but we're not stupid.

The OLD Farts declare war on Oxygen.

Game on ladies...

I must admitt a very unusual declaration...

We declare war but because we are outnumbered we decided to try and recruit loads of people.

You just made me go from thinking decent tribe to joke tribe.

You have 9 players in that k now aswell i see, maybe not so 1 sided.

DeletedUser

Can someone make some pretty maps and stuff, I am being lazy :D

DeletedUser108293

Lets fart at them. Goodluck to Oxygen, you will need it.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Can someone make some pretty maps and stuff, I am being lazy :D

Here is a map:

http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.p...&centrey=500&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1&dullbg=1

Tribe name:The Old Farts
Tag:Fart
Number of members:30
Points of the best 40 players455.432
Total points:455.432
Average points:15.181
Opponents defeated:1.073.624 (8.)

and

Tribe name:The Old F@rts
Tag:OLD
Number of members:17
Points of the best 40 players133.394
Total points:133.394
Average points:7.847
Opponents defeated:110.413 (136.)

VS

Tribe name:Oxygen
Tag:Oxygen
Number of members:34
Points of the best 40 players265.924
Total points:265.924
Average points:7.821
Opponents defeated:1.058.748 (10.)

DeletedUser110279

Oxygen is actually horrible. Having access to their forums has been both entertaining and painful. Duke is a total rookie and council is basically silent. There looks to be maybe 4-5 accounts that know what they're doing, but even they seem to have given up trying to help their mates. I'm sure they'll be in Fart before too long while the rest of Oxygen gets eaten.

DeletedUser

Sorry, it was me who farted in k56... I tend to sleepwalk.

DeletedUser

Hmm should have been made like a week back ............ feel sad about those dead nobles from your part and my part :| ................. if the war was declared earlier , they would have been treated as war casualities. Now they are just troops dead during skirmish period.....

Any way good luck to both sides and happy hunting for the other noob vulture tribes in the area , waiting to feed on the dead and weak.
Originally, I expected it to be nothing more than a skirmish. This is why I did not declare to gain the first 2 villages that we capped. War stats are a wanky new feature that does not show the true potential of a tribe.

But...

When I see coordinated attacks on our isloated players that failed (apart from a very nice backtime... congrats) I feel it is only fair to declare war. I was happy for it to be kept as a local fight, but it is quickly esxcalating into something more. As such, I feel it is now news worthy for the externals.

I must admitt a very unusual declaration...

We declare war but because we are outnumbered we decided to try and recruit loads of people.
You just made me go from thinking decent tribe to joke tribe.
You have 9 players in that k now aswell i see, maybe not so 1 sided.
Did you even read my post??

When we approached Oxygen, we had about 5 players in their area. We were not a threat and we had no intention of recruiting in that area. All we wanted was an opportunity to establish our area and then leap into K45. We were told to noble out of K56 immediately. Have you ever tried doing that when you have 1 village?? Travel distances would have been in excess of 9 hours for most and they would have been easy pickings once their 2nd village was taken. Meh...

To negate the pathetic restrictions handed to me by Oxygen's Duke, I recruited a few decent players to make my point to Oxygen. If I am not allowed to build a small outpost, I will establish a large homeland. You'd do the same, so stop bullshitting on the externals.

As for us being a joke tribe, you clearly do not know my capabilities and that of my guys.
Feel free to test us. We will welcome your troops with open arms.

We are outnumbered and outgunned in K56 but we're up against Oxygen.
9 against 34... Seems like a fair fight to me.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We are outnumbered and outgunned in K56 but we're up against Oxygen.
9 against 34... Seems like a fair fight to me.

Some of the best fights happen when you're surrounded because then you have more directions to fire in. :p

DeletedUser106896

I personally do not feel the war stats mean anything. All that matters is the conquers and which tribe ends up winning the 'war'. No need to declare war, just an interesting implementation to the game to see our exact stats, troops killed and whatnot. I look forward to a good fight anyhow.

[spoil]Also, if the war was made a week ago, there would be nothing interesting on your side. We would be 2-0 up.[/spoil]