Old player returning and looking for an account?

DeletedUser

Hey all,

Basically I'm back and I'm looking for an account.

Unfortunately due to some issues (inactivity) my old account on this world was lost so I have no access to this world anymore really. This is really my first world I have ever played on and I would like to finish this world and play it til the end.

most people on this world know me or have at least heard of me. (If not just look at the tribal milestones thread. :icon_razz:)

I would prefer to co-play an account with someone rather then man my own account but am really up for almost anything depending on the circumstances.

for any details just PM me and we can discuss the opportunities.

DeletedUser

TBH i cant see anybody giving you another account.
unless TDL have any spare?

DeletedUser

lol - an account in TDL wont make GA see the end of the world in the way he thinks...

And yes, most tribes would have a problem in letting an old TDL in... at least as long as TDL still exists on w23...

DeletedUser

Truth be told I'm hoping for another TDL account...I am talking to some people and have gotten some co-playing offers...but wondering if anyone has anything else to offer.

DeletedUser

Despite what people may think, there are accounts to be found in W23. I know when I considered coming back a couple months ago I was offered a few accounts to take over (mostly from ~POD~ which is now part of LOOK I suppose)

DeletedUser

Accounts are hard to find generally. I would go with co-playing if you've had inactivity problems before, unless you know you'll be able to get on. Then again, finding co-players is hard to come by.

I gave away my account I had on another world and though it would have been nice to just let it be sat for my 33-day school camp, TW takes up a lot of time >_> Alas, my account died.

And oh god, my 2nd post and I'm rambling.

DeletedUser

pfft

hard to find accounts?

i could get one in a hour if i treid :p

lol actually got an account...got a couple offers...but ended up turning them down cause I can't commit to this world and I have no reason to stay in this world anymore. If jess ever comes back and comes out of retirement we may return back here. I know of a couple accounts that need owners...or at the very least co-players.

and although I didn't get one in an hour I did get one in under 12 hours :icon_razz:.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol

im sure it would take me a few hours two :p

but id end up with a big one XD

any 10 mill accounts needing ownerS?

DeletedUser

lol actually got an account...got a couple offers...but ended up turning them down cause I can't commit to this world and I have no reason to stay in this world anymore. If jess ever comes back and comes out of retirement we may return back here. I know of a couple accounts that need owners...or at the very least co-players.

and although I didn't get one in an hour I did get one in under 12 hours :icon_razz:.

Jess is gone? All I remember is that she got b& for a very long time on here and we've never heard from her since.

I wouldn't bother with getting an account here, I need the time to spam.

DeletedUser

lol

im sure it would take me a few hours two :p

but id end up with a big one XD

any 10 mill accounts needing ownerS?

whew...didn't get any 10 million point offers...although playing with C5 and Geo would be intreasting...

Geo you intreasted? :icon_wink:

they we're all around 3 million though so not to bad.

Jess is gone? All I remember is that she got b& for a very long time on here and we've never heard from her since.

I wouldn't bother with getting an account here, I need the time to spam.

Yep jess left about the same time I did...I took a small break for a while and when I came back jess was gone so I humbly took my leave. found another owner and never logged in after that lol.

and yes she did get a forum b&. However I think she will be able to post soon. I know it's sometime this month...

Anyways if she ever does make a comeback...which I doubt. I'll be right behind her. (no pun intended :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Yep jess left about the same time I did...I took a small break for a while and when I came back jess was gone so I humbly took my leave. found another owner and never logged in after that lol.

and yes she did get a forum b&. However I think she will be able to post soon. I know it's sometime this month...

Anyways if she ever does make a comeback...which I doubt. I'll be right behind her. (no pun intended :icon_wink:)

When did you leave again?

And yeah, she got a forum b&. And by 'right behind her', is that in a naughty way? :icon_wink: