Old Player Search on Twstats

DeletedUser

Did you guys see the new system that allows you to check old players on different worlds?

Well, no one well be able to say I played World 2 and got to 2 mil now and escape with the lie :)

DeletedUser

Yes that will be hard to say now lol (Not that I did)
Cant see it, can you post a link? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

ye well i got to 5 mill on world 1 but got bored and quit

*looks shifty*

DeletedUser

Lol

Thanks to this, i got one of my old accounts names :) I totally forgot the password until today aswell.

This used to be my newbie acocunt, i began playing ages ago from world one. Still glad to see my account around and ignore the stupid account name, i was 12 years old back then.

My new account name is someone you haven't probably heard of called Kaeze-Phoenix but still thanks again for the link :p/ Now to find my 3 other acocunts Lol.

ALthough since i'm back on here for a while, i found Lil Pea, Nyogotha and some other have quit the game. I guess things came in the way but best of luck to those who left and cya around... perhaps.

Is there a way to search for old tribes aswell?

DeletedUser

The only way I know of that you can see old tribes is by clicking on a link to it (for example, if someone used to be in the tribe, just click on it under "Tribe Changes"..)

I don't think you can directly search for it though (as of now)

DeletedUser

Thanks to this, i got one of my old accounts names :) I totally forgot the password until today aswell.

This used to be my newbie acocunt, i began playing ages ago from world one. Still glad to see my account around and ignore the stupid account name, i was 12 years old back then.

My new account name is someone you haven't probably heard of called Kaeze-Phoenix but still thanks again for the link :p/ Now to find my 3 other acocunts Lol.

ALthough since i'm back on here for a while, i found Lil Pea, Nyogotha and some other have quit the game. I guess things came in the way but best of luck to those who left and cya around... perhaps.

'ello Kaeze. :p

Its Pea here. My other Tw forums account was banned I think. XD so I'm using my nephews :D

Glad to c'ya again.

DeletedUser

Congratz on announcing the fact that your banevading :)

hey. I'm not sure what happened. Suddenly I can't logg on with lil Pea on the forums anymore. :(

It dosn't need to be a ban, but it feels like it.

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or is it a little off? I tried it, and the oldest I had was 22, which I was just nobled off of. I was in W6, 16, and 20 before that...

DeletedUser

I think the system will only have the details from now on

DeletedUser

'ello Kaeze. :p

Its Pea here. My other Tw forums account was banned I think. XD so I'm using my nephews :D

Glad to c'ya again.

Hey again Pea, I hope things are going good for you, I know they are for me ;)

I was writing up some coursework when i thought i'd check how A+E were doing and so i did. After that I found this thread and tried to find my old accounts, so yeah, nice to see you again :)

Anyways, cya around.

DeletedUser

The W16 one is wrong, I had a 2200 point village and was nobled. Hold on, I'll prove it...

http://www.twstats.com/en16/index.php?page=player&id=2150030

I just remembered I used to be named "Rebel Commando" so that's why W16 wasn't there. I did go barb on 6 so that doesn't change...

Last edited by a moderator: