old world grudges

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

apparently Roch2001 is doing quite well in world 1 but has made a few enemies, in world 2 he's not doing so well.

with only 38 points he's must have just come out of his 5 day protection and is already under fire...

Destination: Farm me!! I whip your head(557|572) C55
Player: Roch2001
Morale: 67%

where are all the other big players of world 1? are they not playing on world 2 or just have a new account?:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As far as I know most powerful people in W1 are very busy there. People have real-world lifes as well and many have jobs to do during the day and wives to please during the nice.

Guess they squeeze the kids somehow in the schedule as well :)

So many powerful people are not playing W2. Just using the occasion to tell you if you spot any RoBAC tribe in W2 it has nothing to do with the one in W1 :)

Edit: I've heard of people making accounts in world two and them leaving them unused. I almost made one by mistake, kuckly there was a confirmation. So don't expect that when you see someone big in W2 he will be as active in W1.

DeletedUser

i'm pretty sure calaban and storm are playing in w2, they are up for the challange of starting over... but they seem to have made new accounts.
or havn't they bothered?

DeletedUser

haha

they'd be dead in seconds of posting their w2 names

lol

DeletedUser

I'm one of those active in world 1, with no intention to play much in World 2. But I have a world 2 account when I saw all the posts about new features and graphics, I started a village there to have a look.

Now they've been brought into World 1 anyway, so I didn't need to.

I'd suspect a few others will be the same.

DeletedUser

im top 50 world 1 and top 20 world 2 but i dont plan on playing world 2 much.

DeletedUser

I am playing W1 and W2.

If i told you where i was ranked in W2 you would laugh.

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lord Death said:
im top 50 world 1 and top 20 world 2 but i dont plan on playing world 2 much.
Are you ADMINS the people who made they game or are the called something else?

DeletedUser

I was ranked 11th for 24 hours! now i'm somewhere sucking sand...

DeletedUser493

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: whatever, You dont have to play in world 2 to be good. I was in the top 10 too only because i was one of the first to join.

RICKYRABBIT2

Ok

Hmm but the fact is that your not in the top 10 anymore and this is a new world so you cant compare to the world one. Wait a bit and let world two grow then it will be the same :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I joined world 2 so I could join the tribe so I could verify who was joining the tribe external forums so I know who to give access to. I named my tribe cause I log in maybe once every few days and noticed I had been being farmed by several people. So I changed the name of my village to a message someone sent me in world 1 right at the start when I first started farming villages :icon_smile:

Edit: Hehe, from my experiences in world 1 with moral however, I am finding slight entertainment in building my wall and hiding places. No one near me has rams yet, so as moral increases it gets more and more expensive to farm me.

Hehe, the simple pleasures in life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Calaban said:
I am playing W1 and W2.

If i told you where i was ranked in W2 you would laugh.

I already know, and trust me...I am laughing.:lol:

DeletedUser

Im sorta glad i started playing world 2 seeing i have 7-8 villages in world 1 now and when all you are doing is building them up it is quick to login and do that and is kinds boring lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.