om Om OM - Wolf Tacos

• Thread starter Norman Stansfield
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Modwar: Still Hungry

Was this a test to see how ModWar would react? What did you think was going to happen? Apparently three ModWar players were launched on a hours ago by W.O.H days before the NAP was set to expire. Napkins have been unfolded and are now in our laps, silverware in hand and mouths salivating.

124irus.jpg

Now that ModWar has finished up their less than filling Roasted Phoenix cutlets appetizer ... it's on to the main course.

mjtpqp.jpg

This will at least give the Lone Ranger and Tonto a chance to ride together for the last time on world 42. I am almost saddened by this. Not at all because of Leadr (eyeofthetiger) but I had really grown quite fond of Arte. She refused my marriage proposal on the basis of her being a member of Team Jacob and me on Team Edward :icon_cry:.. Damn you Twilight... Damn you

Anywhoo.. In commemoration of your upcoming last ride together I made you a poster. If you want me to sign it just send me a PM in game to any one of my WOH accounts.

For my favorite 2 W. Members

Arte... your still my tonto

30a73fr.jpg

Reasons for going to war:

1. Breached NAP agreement

2. Fulfilling my W42 destiny to see WOH destroyed and have a bigger role in Orion's upcoming bestseller (UBM's reason)

3. We're going to war? (Hager)

4. So I can come up with a nifty one-liner and put my sunglasses on... agian (Horatio Caine from CSI miami)

for reference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

[spoil]
20u48jq.jpg
[/spoil]

As Barry White would say

C'monn...."Let's Get it Onnnnn"

2885biw.jpg

On a personal note... I have no hatred for W.O.H as some of you may think. It's all in good fun so Good Luck to the Wolves.

UBMproduct.png

DeletedUser

Interesting development seeing that I discussed and though we cleared the Mathias blunder with Panda.

Anyway ... if it's a fight you want ... see you on the battlefields sirs.

DeletedUser

Like, do people expect some sort of reaction from us anymore?

Another fight. Oh nothing new then. :icon_neutral:

thebigt625

people...write your own declarations...

Best of luck to both sides

DeletedUser

Nice Declaration, perhaps now someone will show WOH what a real war looks like. And who better then Modwar.

I sense more necessary slaughter, how delightful :icon_biggrin:

whall0625

Lol great declaration....and good luck to both sides :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As we always are, and have been for months now, BTW, we like it here :)

DeletedUser

my initial reaction: "meh, I don't see how this affects me"

then I thought about it and realized that this does actually affect me. Damnit ModWar, you've made me crave tacos again. I will forever hate you for this. (well, at least until I eat tacos, at which time you will be forgiven)

darkaniken2

Umm... go modwar? :D

PS panda... I told you WOH had tacos. But you were like "oh, their tacos are low quality!". What now?!

DeletedUser

the world really does show gangbanging well :L:L:L

GL both sides :lol: