DeletedUser

wow sarge!!!
gratz

i have a humble 8,5 mill in w13 :)
i miss w8 and NUKE but you ned to move on

Tricky557

...invite them.....

I did, I think..

Anyway, since I dislike mass mailing, those ex-OMEGA/NUKE members head to fearstavern, we can catch up more fully there.

Grats sarge/renzo

I think at my height I was 2 mil or so, idk, dont remember exactly and am too lazy to twstats it.

DeletedUser

Poeple can we seriously vote for world 8 to be reopened i dont care if im surrounded by people with like 5mill but i miss world 8 i want to return

DeletedUser

Its seems everyone has forgotten who I am i was one of the founders of the greatest family in tribalwars. Heres a clue

The Forming of the XAV Family

Four tribes… One idea… We are XAV. And we're here to stay.

The thought was whispered from within the Vikings in North, and spread outwards to the Confederate Villages of Croatia. The word was then passed to the Disciples of War and the Holy Roman Empire. Those tribes turned into XAV|V, XAV|CV, XAV|DW and XAV|C, united under one banner.

That banner’s name means nothing. But its spirit means everything. It is simply XAV, but its members are anything but simple. They range from experienced veterans, hardened war heroes, to young energetic players. This elaborate mix of each tribe is what makes us who we are. We are the tribal melting pot, ever stirring for truth, honor, faith and justice.

After months of a strong alliance between the four, the decision was made to transform into a family. As you can see, we’ve come a long way. We’ve risen up to the challenges of adversity and met it with a deafening roar as our swords clashed and our shields splintered. But our hearts burned with passion, just as the sun exudes the red fire from within its core.

Since that time more and more tribes have relised the potential of living in a family, threfore the family of XAV has grown in size to what it is today, a strong alliance that will never fail its member tribes.

We are the family of XAV, forever together, until the end.
ஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜ

colonelabbas

Its seems everyone has forgotten who I am i was one of the founders of the greatest family in tribalwars. Heres a clue

The Forming of the XAV Family

Four tribes… One idea… We are XAV. And we're here to stay.

The thought was whispered from within the Vikings in North, and spread outwards to the Confederate Villages of Croatia. The word was then passed to the Disciples of War and the Holy Roman Empire. Those tribes turned into XAV|V, XAV|CV, XAV|DW and XAV|C, united under one banner.

That banner’s name means nothing. But its spirit means everything. It is simply XAV, but its members are anything but simple. They range from experienced veterans, hardened war heroes, to young energetic players. This elaborate mix of each tribe is what makes us who we are. We are the tribal melting pot, ever stirring for truth, honor, faith and justice.

After months of a strong alliance between the four, the decision was made to transform into a family. As you can see, we’ve come a long way. We’ve risen up to the challenges of adversity and met it with a deafening roar as our swords clashed and our shields splintered. But our hearts burned with passion, just as the sun exudes the red fire from within its core.

Since that time more and more tribes have relised the potential of living in a family, threfore the family of XAV has grown in size to what it is today, a strong alliance that will never fail its member tribes.

We are the family of XAV, forever together, until the end.
ஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Is that supposed to be good or bad?:icon_confused:

Tricky557

The greatest family tribe in W8 is/was KNT/C.

Pretty sure they have XAV beat hands down on that.

And again, not sure why you posted that.

DeletedUser31596

Omega/Nuke can't be revived.. you would need all of the people who made it so great :)

DeletedUser45297

tricky, renzo, melly, sgt.mc nice to hear from all of you again.:D How are you all doing? How many NUKErs left playing on w8 aside from you sgt?

w8 forums are truly dead. lol. Very far from the days when the forums were full of debates.

p.s. how bout a NUKE reunion guys?

DeletedUser

XAV controlled the rim XD

melly :eek:
i think Phaidra is still playing... wicky is playing too(he took most of my vills :)
and GRANDEPAI but he wasnt originnally from omega but was nUKE

DeletedUser67615

From what I remember XAV were laughable and didn't achieve anything?

DeletedUser31596

I'm playing w36 with bobo and pac-man :)
I do miss all of you and w8 though!

Tricky557

Theo, I'm done with tribalwars, forever. I just drop in every once in awhile to keep tabs on old comrades.

Anyone playing with phaid tell her to drop in and say hi.

DeletedUser47562

@Zub: Well done on that mate.. W8 history books should have your name written all over it!

@Renzo:Thanks mate!

@Theo: Renzo pretty much hit it on the head, i'm probably missing someone.. Reunion.. Humm...lets see who we can find.. Add me sarge.tw@hotmail.co.uk

@Tricky: Will tell her mate, he life is soo busy, getting better for her all the time!

@Melly: I miss you :( Ya know, if your ever in England, you fancy meeting up with me and like... get married? ;)

@Myself: I wish nuke was this active before it died.

And

@Alientuga: I know your reading the forums now and again.. ya know, message me..

DeletedUser45297

@sarge: lol sarge u never change.:D I remember the pics post at the tribe forum.:D I think we're friends on facebook aren't we?

@tricky: I'm not playing anymore as well mate. Just thought we could stage a kind of cyber-get together.:D

@alien: If you read this, regards and best of wishes. Wish to hear from you soon.:D

Tricky557

@Zub: Well done on that mate.. W8 history books should have your name written all over it!

@Renzo:Thanks mate!

@Theo: Renzo pretty much hit it on the head, i'm probably missing someone.. Reunion.. Humm...lets see who we can find.. Add me sarge.tw@hotmail.co.uk

@Tricky: Will tell her mate, he life is soo busy, getting better for her all the time!

@Melly: I miss you :( Ya know, if your ever in England, you fancy meeting up with me and like... get married? ;)

@Myself: I wish nuke was this active before it died.

And

@Alientuga: I know your reading the forums now and again.. ya know, message me..

1st of all.. o_O

2nd, Nuke was this active, thats the problem, had 10 or so people left and active.

DeletedUser

@ Melly: you still in w36? wow.. thought pac and bobo were the only ones there
@Alien: where are you?? u.u havent spoken to you in ages, you still playing tw?
@Sarge: NUKE was a really good in its moment.. such good ops :)
@Theo: a reunion sounds nice but we need to get more mates;)
@Tricky: never fancy playing again? you done for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.