[OMG!] Is W8 about to suffer a World War?

DeletedUser

TRE and [DT] have been fighting for months.
DAVOE has been fighting KNT for a couple weeks.
FAP drops the NAP with KNT.
And now, FEAR has apparently dropped the NAP with TRE (Maybe the entire BLOC).

Are we looking at our first World War of W8?

Discuss.

SupporTM

Finally , some BLOC a** kicking time ! :lol:

P.S. GO FEAR ! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

THE END IS NIGH said:
ammyth today at 22:02

Hey guys! I hope things are well.

Well this is it. We've decided to drop the NAP. This isn't personal, as we like you bunches. These peaceful times have been productive for both our tribes, and I'm glad we were able to work together in some capacity, however limited.

Alas, it just isn't practical nor fun to be at peace with you guys. My tribe has never really stopped thirsting for Relentless blood, and it's taken constant lectures and reminders from Jammer and Jace and me to keep them at bay. Well, to hell with that. This is a game, games are supposed to be fun, this is what the teeming masses want...and they shall have it. I serve at the pleasure of my tribe.

True to form, this is not a declaration of war. This is merely a friendly note informing you that the NAP is dissolved, and you should expect attacks. Lots and lots of attacks. Any minute now. OMG LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU! lol, just kidding. Not that soon. But soon.

Enjoy your weekend!

Ammyth

DeletedUser

As did I. But now I'm checking my account every few seconds for those promised attacks... none coming yet though. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser3967

Most are FEARs aristos are decent people. Decent enough that I play with them in W16.

But, it's been coming for a long time and to a certain degree.. something seriously needs to happen in this world!

DeletedUser3967

As did I. But now I'm checking my account every few seconds for those promised attacks... none coming yet though. :icon_cry:

I've had 5 so far, all scouts.

I did one better, I cleared one of theres. If you wanna see the report. Message me in game :)

DeletedUser

easy targets DT i tell ya.....funny news indeed, but Ike u are close to Fear? lets hope is all for now, as im lazy this days

DeletedUser

send more strikes, no nap, more villages from those gready fear players for TRE ..i feel im in the rong area on the map :icon_cry:
anyone needs a sitter? in k46-k47 ? :)

DeletedUser

easy targets DT i tell ya.....funny news indeed, but Ike u are close to Fear? lets hope is all for now, as im lazy this days
Kind of, I just moved to K36 last week. :)

You want some action calamari?

DeletedUser

why not, i always wanted to move, i was too lazy and with so much Bloc love in k44 i dont dislike anyone in k44 or surroundings, i need to go in k35-k26-k47 to hurt people :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yay! Just got my first FEAR incoming. Thanks burklert! :)

Good job ;)

TRE and [DT] have been fighting for months.
DAVOE has been fighting KNT for a couple weeks.
FAP drops the NAP with KNT.
And now, FEAR has apparently dropped the NAP with TRE (Maybe the entire BLOC).

Are we looking at our first World War of W8?

Discuss.

I hope so!

DeletedUser

why not, i always wanted to move, i was too lazy and with so much Bloc love in k44 i dont dislike anyone in k44 or surroundings, i need to go in k35-k26-k47 to hurt people :icon_twisted:

why not come to K42. that would be fun for me