Omg

• Thread starter DeletedUser2730
  • Start date

DeletedUser2730

OMG Even the admins are against us. I have never seen anything more despicable in my life? Its a frickin game!!!!!! FTR is losing!!!! OMG so pay al the other tribes to fight FTR'S war. I hope to here from an admin especially kodabar to straighten this one out.

-->
approved by game staff (kodabar and other admins).

For the tribe branch that conquers the most XiG villages , the duke of that tribe will receive 50 premium points to distribute amongst his members.

Start: today 15:00 server time
Ends: 15 march 15:00 server time

lets show some individual tribe power and that the best wins.

DeletedUser

aww :( an aten didnt join the war....

*goes off and declears war and delete xig.4 from game servers*

ohh wait! i am only baron -.-

DeletedUser2119

Are you freaking kidding me this has got to be a joke.

DeletedUser2730

IBThreadGetsDeleted

And I will keep posting this untill I get to the bottom of it. If this is true it is a black eye to the whole tribal wars game all worlds, meaning you cant even get a fair chance to play a game. After all the premium I have purchased and this is how I am treated

DeletedUser2119

you got that right this is rediculas i have offered my own members a month for rimming enemys but this is horrible i cant believe tribal wars staff would let somethign this onesided happen to a tribe in ther egame.

DeletedUser

Im all for the war and enjoying it very much so. But this is disgusting.
I cant really think of what to say about that but that makes a complete mockery of the people running TW.

DeletedUser656

OMG Even the admins are against us. I have never seen anything more despicable in my life? Its a frickin game!!!!!! FTR is losing!!!! OMG so pay al the other tribes to fight FTR'S war. I hope to here from an admin especially kodabar to straighten this one out.

-->
approved by game staff (kodabar and other admins).

For the tribe branch that conquers the most XiG villages , the duke of that tribe will receive 50 premium points to distribute amongst his members.

Start: today 15:00 server time
Ends: 15 march 15:00 server time

lets show some individual tribe power and that the best wins.

You're just sore. I wonder why?

12542.png

DeletedUser

Admins/Mods.

Do not shut this thread and say use a ticket. TW players are owed an explanation.

DeletedUser

the competition has been requested if it was legal to do or not.

we waited till we had approval from game staff that consulted with other admins.

There is nothing wrong with it. Active members/tribes should get rewarded by their leaders (in this case the leaders of the FTR coalition)

you could do a similar competition in your tribe if you have enough points.

Last edited by a moderator:

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In fairness, they should also give the same prize to the branch that conquers the most FTR (Alliance) villages.

DeletedUser

the competition has been requested if it was legal to do or not.

we waited till we had approval from game staff that consulted with other admins.

There is nothing wrong with it. Active members/tribes should get rewarded by their leaders (in this case the leaders of the FTR coalition)

who is paying this?

DeletedUser2119

sore are you freaking kidding me i have no problem loseing wars or villages but to bribe players (andf the game runners at that) to take out a tribe that is holding its own aginst all odds thats just plum rude and i have to say if this is true i ahve lost all faith in this game and will send my pitiful 3.60 a month on another MMOG

DeletedUser656

Runners you moron and old news at that. Atleast try and bring some sort of worthwhile propaganda in if your going to play that game.

That image speaks a 1000 words. I don't see anyone running from TW :>

Okay, I'll go on topic. The contest is perfectly legal in terms of the game rules. It's been confirmed as being legal by mods. Why the hell are you moaning?

If anything, most of the TW staff's decisions regarding the TW tribes have been against us. Stop with the 'OMG this is biased' crap.

:swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

-My Back-

Stop twisting..!!

You love it ;)

DeletedUser

So is this mods giving out free premium? Or tribal leaders paying for premium for members who do the most capturing? If its the second then whats the squabbling about, you could do the same.

DeletedUser

That image speaks a 1000 words. I don't see anyone running from TW :>

Okay, I'll go on topic. The contest is perfectly legal in terms of the game rules. It's been confirmed as being legal by mods. Why the hell are you moaning?

If anything, most of the TW staff's decisions regarding the TW tribes have been against us. Stop with the 'OMG this is biased' crap.

To be fair as the staff should be.. Shouldn't they offer it for both sides?

DeletedUser

we pay this , not the game

warhawg should get better intel or not editing the post he got forwarded.