One Kek to Rule Them

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Everyone has a different definition of leadership, but we all know one thing, when leaders feel they are doing the "right thing" they tend to go overboard. Self-righteousness has brought down even the most powerful of legendary heroes, and when this happens justice must be served.

1629902136124.png

1629902456205.png

But first, let me rewind a few weeks. We all know KEK loves their white knight image. Players like EgoOnFire and Zero thrive off giving people the idea they are shinin pillars of the community so they avoid people seeing their real side.

1629902470463.png

Now after all of this KEK knew they had a leak. To this day I have no idea what was going on, but I have my own guesses....
1629902517396.png

Now after seeing all the above, I was brought this information to council and got told I was wrong. This was the beginning of the end. after a total crusade against me, no proof was ever discovered. Without the ability to turn people against me adnan had an idea, maybe they could get me banned.

They plotted and tried to have my own coplayer run illegal scripts on my account so they could report it. The below screenshots are proof of this behaviour. and wouldn't ya know it, our own disgraced cheating ex-mod bobertini was there to help.

1629905763416.png

(1/2 - link redacted by request - information turned over to mod team)

1629902854765.png(enlarged SS of 1)

(2/2)
1629902884849.png
(enlarged SS of 2)

1629902925091.png

So everyone in Kek I now you can see your leadership in their true glory. and yes since the minute this happened the relationship had no hope.

To conclude I will say, I had the optimum time to backstab in the past and I didn't. We gave 3-4 days heads up that we were considering leaving the tribe and gave a 24 hour notice to be instantly kicked and then beginning to frame us in their chat already.

1629903303309.png

So Kek players, give us a good fight and lets have some fun finally, but don't sit there and play the victim card. Know exactly who and what you fight for. I was 100% honest with you guys about my personal situation to so you know Im out of town until tomorrow. Enjoy your days head start, you will need it.

Attachments

• 1629903312814.png
    1629903312814.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Whats wrong with my statements? :confused:
Are you trying so hard to find dirt on me that you take up one time where I defended sergant, to sergant and some quotes about me wanting to end if I reach 10 wins in a row?
Also. Shut up and play the game this is getting ridiculous

Last edited:

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Jacob one of the dirtiest players in the game acting like a victim your a joke dude. Your first act when i brought you to 112 was to hit a buddy up and block people in the opposing tribe from playing the account they had been on all world and then lie about it 24/7 before finally admitting the story was made up and you just wanted to help us win.

Your not a victim, your as dirty as they come and we were gonna fight dirty with dirty to give our guys a fair shake. Dont play like a victim, no one in their right mind is gonna believe you are. Real name shouldnt even be jacob, try Trex junior

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Another DISGUSTING backstab by SgtCrunsh, when will this madman be stopped

Actually imagine being a Kek member and thinking the actions of their leadership are in any way justified. But yeah, TreX and co are as dirty as they come :rolleyes:

How many members barbed in your coalition?

robert232323

Reaction score
Jacob one of the dirtiest players in the game acting like a victim your a joke dude. Your first act when i brought you to 112 was to hit a buddy up and block people in the opposing tribe from playing the account they had been on all world and then lie about it 24/7 before finally admitting the story was made up and you just wanted to help us win.

Your not a victim, your as dirty as they come and we were gonna fight dirty with dirty to give our guys a fair shake. Dont play like a victim, no one in their right mind is gonna believe you are. Real name shouldnt even be jacob, try Trex junior

"fight dirty with dirty" because you know, trex infiltrating a discord server of 140 people is the same as trying to get an account banned...twice.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You didn't even have to fight dirty with dirty. If you thought he was a spy, why not just kick him and force internal? You know, like a normal tribe? What could possibly have justified all this BS?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Shoutout to my number #1 spy on Beast. Thanks for:

1) causing more internal issues than should be possible
2) Refusing to help dog
3) Refusing to help rage
4) Leaking ops on kpap

Shoutout to Kek leadership for:

1) Being paid off by beast to look the other way
2) Trying to get their own members banned
3) Somehow managing to make some of the dirtiest plays i've seen in years while simultaneously justifying it all somehow

How many members barbed in your coalition?

I reported the thais when i found out they were cheating, Im glad they got perma banned, no place for stuff like that in my tribe. Unlike KEK i report players for cheating are actually cheating. I dont try and get my own players unjustly banned because i dont like them.

1629905625686.png

Easy clap

robert232323

Reaction score
Seems like you forgot to list all the dirty shit that you did

Other than leaving after we've been constantly accused of spying for an entire month and having everyone and their mothers recruited after we specifically pointed out we're out if "X" person gets recruited? I don't understand why people are surprised. Good luck figuring out the other people that are malcontent in the tribe because we sure as hell aren't the only ones.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I reported the thais when i found out they were cheating, Im glad they got perma banned, no place for stuff like that in my tribe. Unlike KEK i report players for cheating are actually cheating. I dont try and get my own players unjustly banned because i dont like them.

Oh cry me a river, like if you were ignorant enough to not know that they were cheating.

This isn't the meme thread, you can get out of your propaganda mode.