One last Tribe

DeletedUser

I have lead countless number of tribes, dating from world 8- all the way to 25 now. I am here for my last world, I will lead one last tribe. If you are intersteted in joining an aggressive tribe, made up mostly of What? (number 1 tribe in world 23) members so far, and OD whores. Mail me and we can talk about your "experience".

I look forward to your posts and messages.

DeletedUser

Ill will go more in depth now.

My recruiting will not be something of ease. I will not hold a member cap, and I will nor hold an alliance cap.

I am not going to say only 40 members can join, if you want to join this is what I will look at.
- Your location
- Your Stats
- Your Pa's
- Your 13x13
- Your Rank/Points
- Then I will ask you some questions

If you pass all of these, you can join. If I get 100 players that pass, I will have a 100 member tribe, if I get 10 players that pass, I will have a 10 member tribe.

I will lead while stressing coordination, coordination wins war, not points, and it holds more of a purpose than troops (want to argue with me, mail me). I will teach how I use it, and it will be used a lot in my tribe.

I will base the tribe in 3 K's like Kebabe did with TEST. Maybe 4, hell I might do 5. It all depends on how the world ends up, and where my members are.

This tribe will be ran smoothly by I, and -OwNeD-. Everything will be done possible for success. Though we will probably stumble, we will hold, and together we will rise. Eventually.

Now that you know more, you can evaluate more if you want to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if my tribe dosnt work out, then i might consider something, possibly even a merge if we are both strong and near.

Nauzhror

You likely do not meet his requirements. The odds of your whole tribe meeting them and him accepting a merge is nil.

DeletedUser

you offered yourself for auction, and you got duke privs!!! lucky

DeletedUser

nice!!! this will be a good tribe I hope... most pre-mades does not work but in world 23 some has worked very well... good luck to you friend...

deaquire

sounds like you got your head screwed on right mate, ill IGM message you when were up and runnin, u have the same IG name as on here?

DeletedUser

No, mail me on the forum, I havent used this account yet.

deaquire

ive heard of them...not sure where though, cant be w13, u ever played newhere else?