One on One

DeletedUser

Our forums continue to progress on the same level, of course we all like to talk of our successes that is apart of LIFE!!

But i think i have come up with a decent 1 on 1 offensive game..

There can be 2 rules (open to debate).
-First, someone is challenged and (excepts).
-second, first to take a(1) opponents villages wins.
Then the loser has to forfeit 1-5 villages (open to debate)

greenmonsta

Sounds fun. I reckon we will be ready to challenge someone in a few months. Once we get this horrible account fixxed ^_^

Should add another rule: no tribal support

DeletedUser

Should add another rule: no tribal support

well that would be hard to police!!(hey PIT) :p

But just to add... the 5 villas would be at the losers discretion..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even to make it fun you could challenge a tribe mate, but maybe premium would be a better prize there :D
Not sure if thats within the tribal wars rule parameters !?!

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

Well if it were us against someone like Jumanji, I think i would be fine. I think we can trust each other enough lol. Though if we were to do this we would need a ton more rules, like can only use so many noble trains and so many offence/defences. Otherwise you just stack your nearby villages with stupid amounts and it drags on for months.

DeletedUser

Even to make it fun you could challenge a tribe mate, but maybe premium would be a better prize there :D
Not sure if thats within the tribal wars rule parameters !?!

This idea will be good but not when we have some many TBP to noble !

Better make this:
- one on one at who is the faster player that noble (barbs, enemy, not villages from inactives of his own tribe)

This can be more productive for all .

DeletedUser33494

fritter!, I love this idea and reckon I'll be in a position to start challenging or excepting challengers soon, when as greeny said we get this account up and running

DeletedUser50733

Well if it were us against someone like Jumanji, I think i would be fine. I think we can trust each other enough lol. Though if we were to do this we would need a ton more rules, like can only use so many noble trains and so many offence/defences. Otherwise you just stack your nearby villages with stupid amounts and it drags on for months.

Limit trains? Nahh, that idea sucks :icon_razz: And, it wouldn't drag on for months. I mean, my 300 noble trains would be sure to take at least one village :icon_eek:

1200 nukes, 300 trains and one village needed capping. I am sure that could be done in one launch :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Limit trains? Nahh, that idea sucks :icon_razz: And, it wouldn't drag on for months. I mean, my 300 noble trains would be sure to take at least one village :icon_eek:

1200 nukes, 300 trains and one village needed capping. I am sure that could be done in one launch :icon_twisted:

That's been done before... against Vile Brutus recently. 2000 odd nukes, 200 trains, not a single village lost, not even temporarily.

greenmonsta

Stop following me!

DeletedUser50733

That's been done before... against Vile Brutus recently. 2000 odd nukes, 200 trains, not a single village lost, not even temporarily.

Oo, nice! Kill all the nukes, or dodge and snipe? And, who by? If it was TBP, then it lessens your accomplishment slightly :icon_wink:

Stop following me!

Following you?! You're following me!

DeletedUser19041

Nathan, skype now!

And also i'll challange you all.

DeletedUser

well, give me a note when you will finish to fix that account. I will send after some of my diplomats to investigate the status of villages. If the village people are not satisfy I will have no option then to send some of drones to redesign those villages.. you know.. farm =0, vh = 1, smith=0.. etc.. so when you start again to fallow a good pattern :)

DeletedUser33494

DB dont forget how it was back in the day, when I was helping you.. ;-)

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: beautiful old time Richard.

Well it was just a joke, I'm sure if we will meet on map (and probably we will meet since you expend so quickly) we will have some good tw moments (if we both will still play)

DeletedUser

no challange around fritz,i pass this one and wait for you last :icon_cool:
unless X takes your place first lmao:lol:
iam enjoying my cold fresh drinks now:icon_cool: