~one~ & pita

DeletedUser52670

E.g. Magnetoo currently flaming Facebook Staulkers for barb nobling, that's not on topic in terms of the war thread, so they should move it somewhere, but is there really a need to make a new thread? No.

The difference here is that Magnetoo is making an attempt at propaganda by smearing Wave's name on the forums, in the intention of gaining favour for himself and his tribe. It is within his interests to do that in a thread linked with the war between Shave and BS because the reason he feels it necessary to do so is linked to the Shave and BS war.

One and Pita and others interested in that skirmish, flaming each other in the top 20 opinions thread certainly has nothing to do with the opinions of the top 20 ... ergo, if people want to talk about it, make a new thread. This wasn't started stating that it was a war ...

Is war imminent?

#Discuss!

In my mind a valid reason for a thread if people are willing to make speculations

DeletedUser

In my mind a valid reason for a thread if people are willing to make speculations

But there is no reason to discuss. What would there be to talk about? Someone saying yes, war will start, another saying no, it won't happen? If people want to post war stats go ahead, but like henrik has said, the most recent conquers have all been inactive people. Sure ONE will try and get them back and we'll try and stop them, but that's part of a border conflict, not a full scale war.

Like I said, if ~ONE~ or PITA wanted war, either side would declare already, the border dispute has been going on for over a month now, with neither side looking to declare.

DeletedUser

To War!
I wanna see a war. No wars between the big 3 tribes yet.
World is boring -_-

DeletedUser52670

I would happily discuss a variety of things. What could change to turn this into a war. Which other tribes could potentially turn this to their advantage, which other tribes may already be intending to get involved to some capacity. All interesting things. I find it interesting and any thread I bother to read can stay in my opinion ... lord knows there is far too many other threads full of spam and flame not worth reading at all.

DeletedUser

I agree the declaration wont change much and if ONE or PITA had any intentions in declaring, we would have done it already, but I do not believe that its just a border war anymore, sure it started as a border war, but it looks more like a war for the control of k43 now.

DeletedUser52670

sure it started as a border war, but it looks more like a war for the control of k43 now.

Which in itself is a worry because back pedal a month and One had full control of K43. If Pita were closed down instantly then this would not ever have become an issue. You sort of have to give props to Pita for challenging the control of a K under the nose of One ... no matter whether it was achieved through targeting inactives or not.

DeletedUser

Pita does have good players, specially the robot and Axlthecat who r the bigger threats. Pita have done really good so far, and they might keep it up (which I doubt) but who knows... also I want to point out (which have been said before) that ONE is fighting different tribes at once, Pita RobRob and TANK, this prevent us from focusing our support in k43, PITA however doesn't have any other threats around them, and can focus most of their support in defending the villages that they have took from us or the ones that they already had in k43.

DeletedUser

PITA however doesn't have any other threats around them, and can focus most of their support in defending the villages that they have took from us or the ones that they already had in k43.

That statement is not true at all, PITA and -KP- where just in a war with =X/U N M. They had to support there, so that statement is false

DeletedUser

That statement is not true at all, PITA and -KP- where just in a war with =X/U N M. They had to support there, so that statement is false

rofl yes 2 tribes against 1, that most had really been a big problem for PITA -.-.

DeletedUser

War is an organized, armed, and often a prolonged conflict that is carried on between states, nations, or other parties[1][2] typified by extreme aggression, social disruption, and usually high mortality. War should be understood as an actual, intentional and widespread armed conflict between political communities, and therefore is defined as a form of political violence.[1][3] The set of techniques used by a group to carry out war is known as warfare. An absence of war (and other violence) is usually called peace.

Hmm...i guess it is a war then. Everyone happy? Pita nor ONE wants to comment on it, but sure its a war if the rest wants it to be. I know everyone wants to believe ONE is in some serious shit right now, but truth is - We have had these conflicts for weeks, yet we are rank 2. We grow Very nicely even with pita & robrob at our backs.

Yes ofc we retaliate, and inbound trains? :icon_redface: someone must been a bad tagger. You might want to check that :icon_rolleyes:

Who are the true winners? Pita? RobRob? ONE? No, no and no.

DeletedUser

~ONE~ should not let this happening and they should take this PITA stuff more seriously because if
this continues, ~ONE~ will lose dominance in K43 and credibility of the strong tribe.

Declaration is funny thing because when one declares than you have to sort incomings from smallest
noob in the tribe or put in the other words, instead of 50 incomings you will have 500 just because you declared
- it is waste of time. Chewing slowly like what PITA is currently doing is much more efficient strategy.

My message to ~ONE~ is NOT to repeat TEC mistake from W47 of not being able to clean up in your own yard
(eg LAP) because this ignorance will hunt you down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is a totaly different situation.

I don't know why people are crying about a war, if we want to upgrade these skirmishes to a war we can make a topic ourselves. All I can say now is that Pita did a great job, doesn't matter if the members were inactive, we had the sit and failed to keep the villages.

DeletedUser

As a member of ~ONE~ i'd say it's about time there was a thread about us!!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

.Snivl da dizl said:
I don't know why people are crying about a war, if we want to upgrade these skirmishes to a war we can make a topic ourselves.

An interesting point you bring up. It is kind of funny that the starts of these conversations are never by a One or PITA member, but rather by someone who isn't involved.

DeletedUser

You guys will decide at the end, however taking down AxlTheCat, like now, would make brighter future for ~ONE~.
Leave internaling, barbs and never-heard-of-tribes just focus on Axl that much you can do and one does not have
to explain why.

this is a totaly different situation.

I don't know why people are crying about a war, if we want to upgrade these skirmishes to a war we can make a topic ourselves. All I can say now is that Pita did a great job, doesn't matter if the members were inactive, we had the sit and failed to keep the villages.

DeletedUser102636

i am still curious to why this thread is still open. if two tribes both agree that it is not a war and nothing should be made of it, why must irrelevant people still try and create a big deal about it? honestly members of both tribes that this topic is about have said this should be closed, why has it not been done yet?

DeletedUser

i am still curious to why this thread is still open. if two tribes both agree that it is not a war and nothing should be made of it, why must irrelevant people still try and create a big deal about it? honestly members of both tribes that this topic is about have said this should be closed, why has it not been done yet?

Because... I'm pretty sure even on the internet we have free speech and can discuss what we want? lol

DeletedUser102636

true i understand, but the main point of my post is why does a majority of human nature result to and actually somewhat depend on starting conflicts that they have no relevance in. well unless of course you whom are posting that are in neither tribe are opportunist that want to try to stir a conflict so you can weaken a tribe and then try to fight them. If this is true that makes so said person not only a scavenger, but more detrimental to themselves, the are afraid. they are afraid that they themselves are too weak to battle someone themselves without that person being previously injured or distracted. so now i ask you(people whom have no dealings in pita or one) are you a spineless scavenger, or a weak greedy oportunist that cant fight his own battles?