One word story

DeletedUser

My thread, I'm starting over. New topic, anyone wants to post something that doesn't make sense, ignore it/disregard and move on. This is supposed to be fun, if someone is that miserable in their parents basement, let them be.

*Starting over*

Active's

DeletedUser

propertys

(I will, was worth it to give you freaks a piece of yar own medicine)

DeletedUser

small

(LOL, a piece of our own medicine? we don't really mind, W24 gets spam trained frequently, we just get on with it)

DeletedUser

That

[spoil]
-You don't get to decide who posts here This is one of my biggest problems right now. I don't care if you like someone. I don't care if you think they're stupid, bad posters, spammers, uninformed, ect. They have just as much right to be on these forums as you. YOU don't get to decide who posts, and you have no right to tell them to stop posting. The Tribal Wars forums are for anyone who has, is, or might play TW. So that means everyone. They don't even have to play this world to post here. And if they used to play this world and quit and still wanna post, then they're more than welcome to.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

stab

(You're missing the message here.)

[spoil]No-one can stop me walking up to my neighbour and whispering "hello" all day to him. But i don't, because it anoys the living shizzles out of someone. Likewise here. [/spoil]

DeletedUser

That

[spoil]
(You're missing the message here.)

[spoil]No-one can stop me walking up to my neighbour and whispering "hello" all day to him. But i don't, because it anoys the living shizzles out of someone. Likewise here. [/spoil]
its called a restraining order.[/spoil]