Online Free Sig Shop!

DeletedUser

There is now an online sig shop available to all intenet users. All you need is an e-mail adress a username and password.

Steps to getting there:

• Click the link below to get to the site
http://twsigs.forumotion.net
• Click "Register" in the top right of the screen
• Enter a Username, Password and Valid e-mail adress as activation is required.
• Confirm Password
• Check e-mail for the activation link
• Click the activation link

And Presto! Your ready to get down to buisness!

In the sig shop you can:

• Request sigs, avaters, Coat of arms, anything really!!
• Make sigs, avaters, Coat of arms, anything really!!
• Find guides on making signatures
• Chat about peoples work
• Have a contest on who can make the best sig! The winner recieved points!
• Challenge friends to contests

And much much more!!

I'd like to thank Kash2Smash and -FreakOnALEash- for creating this wonderful site and I encourage everyone to sign up today!!

DeletedUser

Haha lol sorry though Kash told me to advertise I didn't know were to put it.

After he mailed me I realized my mistake..

Tillyboy

Half your forums require admin access (Tutorials section, introduce yourself, ect)

Tillyboy

Mine are free ;)

Edit: But I might decide to be an ass and use MS paint, so try and catch me in a happy mood.

DeletedUser

How much do the sigs cost?

Honestly? Free. But we have a point system where you get points everytime you post....and it will serve as currency.

So all sigs are free, but if you want a tiny lil watermark saying "TW SIGS" in the corner gone, you need to pay points. You just get points by posting and what-not....very simple.

Tillyboy

Honestly? Free. But we have a point system where you get points everytime you post....and it will serve as currency.

So all sigs are free, but if you want a tiny lil watermark saying "TW SIGS" in the corner gone, you need to pay points. You just get points by posting and what-not....very simple.

Wait, so anyone can make signatures for anyone there, right?

That would mean I could make them without the watermark, correct?

DeletedUser

The forum is pretty sweet, it's nicley set up.

And the ones that are for admin, we just dont want to be spammed with junk and comments. They are for helping and this way it will be easier to find what you are looking for.

Tillyboy

But it says "Post a new thread to introduce yourself"

*Tries to post thread*

Admin only.

DeletedUser

I highly recommend you change your banner. It is not appealing and is very conflicting on the current skin.

Kash2Smash

I highly recommend you change your banner. It is not appealing and is very conflicting on the current skin.

soz splinter now its just annoying for me to repeat the same thing over and over again, we KNOW it sucks, and 1 is currently being made :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser55266

I suggest you actually get some people who know something about GFX. All you've got so far is MD, Tilly and Spann.

DeletedUser

I would offer to help as I know about GFX a fair bit actually. But uhm, the forum itself is questionable.

Tillyboy

Is there any way for me to view the admin control pannel without being able to actually do anything?

I could give you a tom of suggestions if I knew the options available.