OOooOOooOOooOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

perhaps he ran away with merflies to some pristine getaway? :/

DeletedUser

knowing potter, i would guess that it had something to do with vaseline, a large furry mammal, marshmallows, some canned meats, a megaphone, and enough rollerblades for all those involved...

useless speculation on internet forums is great when you cant sleep =-0

LOVERLOVER

Never mind, call the search off, I found him hiding in my coffee mug!! That little stinker!!!:axemen:

DeletedUser

perhaps he ran away with merflies to some pristine getaway? :/

Who would blame him if he did? Certainly not me as I know he and some others within Bonded, as well as UNSF, were shouldering the bulk of the work. But, let me break this down to the cold hard facts:

Player: suby in corea
World Rank: #1
ODA Gain past 3 weeks: 4,084,896
Villages Nobled past 3 weeks: 62 (3 PANDAS, 59 barbs)

Player: mary32
World Rank: #5
ODA Gain past 3 weeks: 1,936,299
Villages Nobled past 3 weeks: 57 (10 tribeless, 47 barbs)

Player: kest13
World Rank: #9
ODA Gain past 3 weeks: 1,058,832
Villages Nobled past 3 weeks: 0

ODD scores have changed little and not worth breaking down as none of the above have come under any serious attacks. Whether they supported others and it is not reflected in their ranking is undetermined but I saw no such cooperation in my time there.

Nathan, and those that I know are trying their best, please do not take this offensively. I just had to merely set the record straight and if you left Bonded I would say I do not blame you.

slayer123121

Who would blame him if he did? Certainly not me as I know he and some others within Bonded, as well as UNSF, were shouldering the bulk of the work. But, let me break this down to the cold hard facts:

ODD scores have changed little and not worth breaking down as none of the above have come under any serious attacks. Whether they supported others and it is not reflected in their ranking is undetermined but I saw no such cooperation in my time there.

Nathan, and those that I know are trying their best, please do not take this offensively. I just had to merely set the record straight and if you left Bonded I would say I do not blame you.

Those 3 never did get involved in anything, everybody on the forums knows Suby may be the top ranked player, but should he ever face a decent tribe he's screwed. But it's all good eventually someone will get around to eating him up.:icon_cool: Nathan's back now tho.

DeletedUser

Those 3 never did get involved in anything, everybody on the forums knows Suby may be the top ranked player, but should he ever face a decent tribe he's screwed. But it's all good eventually someone will get around to eating him up.:icon_cool: Nathan's back now tho.

remember me comic war...

LOVERLOVER

To have those huge players in your tribe not participating would just suck. We have players who don't show any "war kills" but do a ton of supporting and nuking. Team effort is the most important thing in this game. IMO all those player above should hit delete!

DeletedUser

blame sky
they screwed my internet and a virus screwed my computer

so is he back?

DeletedUser

4mio oda in 3 weeks isnt too bad.. i gained that much nuking stoned randomly.. then again.. i was half suby's size..

DeletedUser

I know for a fact kest was nuking/nobling/defending, having sat him on several occaisions. He always seemed to have troops enroute somewhere, and support being moved around to defend attacks. He had some good battles with JeffDS77 that I saw.

DeletedUser55895

Yea funny how you guys always say ODA and ODD dont mean a player is doing nothing, yet when its a Bonded player it must mean they are doing othing if they arent increasing OD enough and nobling enough

Bigfeet15

welcome come on now what is scuby in corea excuse. maybe that work for some of them but is scuby honestly supporting anyone.. he looks to busy nobleing barbs.

MR.MR

This is just a spamfest, closed now that Nathan's whereabouts are known :p

Status
Not open for further replies.