Open letter to expert/elite players from me.. hill berries

DeletedUser

I have been mostly known as hill berries. In w39 I started dShokR, I was known as Flabbergastic. Here I helped build NUTS into what they are (was a lot of work, since most of them are clueless), and played as seenoevilhearnoevil. Now I am known as Filadendron and am the duke of the newly formed dShokR. ------- What is dShokR? dShokR is my last project in TW. After I am done here, I am quitting TW for good. I am already too busy in RL, but I couldn't break away from TW until I show everybody that I am the best leader in all of TW. And I fully intend to follow up on this by creating the dominant tribe in W43. ------ What do I want from you? ----- I need capable players. Players willing to learn and players who are looking to be in that bada$$ tribe. We will be that bada$$ tribe. So if you're stuck in a situation you don't like but you're a great player, talk to me, I will ensure that dShokR be the best home to elite players in W43. Thank You. ---- forgive the format, I'm on a proxy.

DeletedUser

How long will you stick this world out?

I played w39, you/your tribe didn't hang around long.

Can I ask, why are you no longer playing/leading in NUTS?

DeletedUser

How long will you stick this world out?

I played w39, you/your tribe didn't hang around long.

Can I ask, why are you no longer playing/leading in NUTS?

I will stick it out 'til May. I think 6 months is enough time. NUTS I left due to a disagreement in philosophy. They're all passive and always scared of stuff. On a daily basis I had to explain to them what it means to be a top tribe and how to make moves and act. Finally I got pissed off with their amateur ways (they grow well only cuz all their accounts are either co-played or perma sitted at night), and I posted in hiddens to leadership that I'm done. Then they kicked me and spread the word that I got kicked, which is lies. Reality is though, they BEGGED me to stay for days after. Without my vision, they're 30% weaker as a tribe. They have exactly 2 players who have a good vision of the game and strategy - Anubis and Grossman. Others are just good at following instructions, but can never make up their own strategies. ---- I am the exact opposite. I have always had best vision and strategy around. dShokR will literally shock the world once I get them on the same page. So far, the results are EXTREMELY promising. I figured I would need to work much harder to get people to listen. Completely opposite is true. I have a great bunch of soldiers who listen to advice and who work together. Once I teach everybody all the tricks I know and once we catch up in growth (I say catch up because I have brought a better tribal strategy into play now and everybody's following it... so soon dShokR will outgrow all), we'll clearly be the dominant tribe.

DeletedUser

Pffft, you need 10x that to train you Wicker :p.

Hmmm, interesting, your tribe certainly talks the talk and has confidence, let's see what happens :).

DeletedUser

Pffft, you need 10x that to train you Wicker :p.

Hmmm, interesting, your tribe certainly talks the talk and has confidence, let's see what happens :).

Yes. I realize coming out into the open like this means a big target on our backs. Yes, I feel confident we can bear that target. We have enough expert players and enough good soldiers to take anything that may come our way. But I could not in good conscience keep this awesomeness from the awesome players in W43. Those who are above and beyond competition, need to be in the tribe that is beyond and above others. My name has been associated with many things. I'm known as a massive sh*t talker. But everybody who has played with me has also come to know my real side -- I pride myself on being a very professional player and my organizational skills make me a great duke. I have confidence in my guys, and therefore there's no need for us to operate from the shadows. We are here, this is what we are, and this is what we will be. That's the thing that will separate us from the rest. We will always give you a clean and honest look, and it's up to W43 to decide whether they want to be with us or against us. We prefer with us, but we have fun with against us. :)

DeletedUser

well, to be honest. K44 needs to war NUTS no matter what, whether it's Dshocker, 5starS, Pills, or god almighty himself does not matter. when that happens, it will be more interesting to watch.

hardly a surprise. However HB, i do believe you have the potential, even if your methods are a fair bit off, so i will watch intently.

like that >>>> :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

well, to be honest. K44 needs to war NUTS no matter what, whether it's Dshocker, 5starS, Pills, or god almighty himself does not matter. when that happens, it will be more interesting to watch.

hardly a surprise. However HB, i do believe you have the potential, even if your methods are a fair bit off, so i will watch intently.

like that >>>> :icon_eek:

SF, you know where you belong my dear. You will ALWAYS be my favorite minion ever. Come, come to your pwnerer.. feel the love and passion and warmth I offer. For you to play anywhere else but with me is a travesty and a sin. The two best players in W43 need to be together. It was meant by gods of TW to happen.. otherwise we wouldn't be here talking about it now. Determinism is the philosophy.. dominance is the effect. *hugz*

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
He is definitely one of the best leaders, and I can confirm this as I am a baron in the tribe. I am -.. .- -. .. . .-.. on this world. Since he has joined I have learned so much; So much in so little time. I already knew most of the things that are known by "good" TW players, but never realized that there were more things to learn. He has only just started teaching too! :icon_eek:

I am leaving this world, and someone will be taking over my account, who I haven't found yet ;). The reason is not because It is a bad tribe/world because I love the settings, the world, and the members here. I hate leaving a world where i have had success in, and met good people; Like wickerman, Blue...heart, hill berries, and others. the reason I'm leaving is because of the lack of time at the moment, with holidays and other things in RL. :icon_neutral:

^The reason for that was to show that my leaving does have anything to do with him taking over leadership. I wish I could stay and learn more, but can't.

I Know that this tribe will be around for a long time, in the top 5. I can't predict the future, so I won't say forever. It has potential to be #1 though. How things will play out is all unknown at the moment.

Alls I can say, (besides above :icon_razz:), is that if you're a good player, or an active one that played cards right on this world, and wants to learn to be a top player. Then join this tribe. :icon_wink:

I'm out :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Actually you got kicked, & then begged to be let back in.

Sure, you taught us a thing or 2, and none of us are going to deny that you're a good player. But part of being a good player is controlling yourself, which you don't seem to be able to do - and how long have the tribes lasted which you've led?

And this strategy of nobling barbs, I hope it works out well for you, but personally i'd rather noble a village that has its barracks above level 5...

Also, I read this topic as "we currently have twice as many members as NUTS, but are still too weak, so I need to mass recruit on the forums".

Last edited by a moderator:

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Sure, you taught us a thing or 2, and none of us are going to deny that you're a good player. But part of being a good player is controlling yourself, which you don't seem to be able to do - and how long have the tribes lasted which you've led?

And this strategy of nobling barbs, I hope it works out well for you, but personally i'd rather noble a village that has its barracks above level 5...

Trust me the plan that he has is all strategy. With the break coming up I'm sure you can figure out why it is best to get easy villages at the time. :icon_wink:

I'm not a barb nobler myself, and didn't noble one, and am not. It is not a bad thing in this situation though.

DeletedUser

I have said all along, openly to everyone who asked. I did not want to ever fight seenoevilhearnoevil (broxi, my old coplayer), or the coplayer in cpt spank a nub (pyrenees, a long time friend back from AOE days). I tried to fix the situation so I never had to fight them. Aside from them two, I couldn't care less about any other NUTS member. And ben, it's not nice to speak to your Yoda like that. A week ago you were my minion.. and I used to put you in your corner and scold you like you were a 5 yr old. Acting tough now is kind of ridiculous, considering how much authority I hold over you and how much you fear me.. which in itself is ridiculous, fearing someone in a game, lol.

DeletedUser

personally I would have thought it was the other way around or this recruitment thread wouldn't exist

DeletedUser

Do you teach members of other tribes?

Indeed. If a tribe becomes a close ally of my tribe, I do my best to provide them the tools and insight that I do to my members. My philosophy within my tribe -- all villages and all troops belong to everybody in the tribe. Amongst allies -- all our knowledge and tools belong to all our allies. Allies are friends. Question is, which tribe has best philosophy to appeal to us to become our great allies? Which tribe will be tied to us and enjoy the safety that comes from being our friends? dShokR will be capable of hitting in great numbers with great coordination. Our attacks will unquestionably be the most ruthless in W43. Being our loyal ally means you can enjoy the benefit of knowing that the dShokR's ruthless attacks can also be deployed for YOUR benefit.

DeletedUser

personally I would have thought it was the other way around or this recruitment thread wouldn't exist

See? All bark no bite. This, my friends, is the acting leader of NUTS tribe. See how easily I put him in his corner and made him irrelevant. See how weak his comeback is? See what a puny man he is? Is that the best you could have mustered ben? That is a pathetic comeback.. I'm embarrassed to be even answering you, but I only answered to point out to others just how puny you are.

DeletedUser

all bark and no bite? isn't that exactly what a forum is?

personally, i'd rather not try too hard on the forums, and let my axemen do the talking

DeletedUser

all bark and no bite? isn't that exactly what a forum is?

personally, i'd rather not try too hard on the forums, and let my axemen do the talking

CUTTEEEEE.. especially cute, since a week ago you were telling me your master strategy about canceling people's backtimes by sending fakes to land at the time when he would have to backtime, because those fakes would "make his rally point refresh, and render him unable to backtime" LOLLLL. Kid, either come and beg me to complete your training, or bring someone better versed than you. My eyes ache at your inability to form a proper sentence. Especially considering English being your first language.

DeletedUser

Spamming their rally point doesn't work? Never actually tried it or been on the end of it myself, but was told/assumed it worked.

Does it not affect the pre-empted tabs then?

DeletedUser

Spamming their rally point doesn't work? Never actually tried it or been on the end of it myself, but was told/assumed it worked.

Does it not affect the pre-empted tabs then?

Of course it doesn't! Lol. You set your backtime and go to OK screen, and wait in there :p