Open Season:Zombie Hunting

DeletedUser92753

Guess what folks.

SYwdUmR.png

So grab a chainsaw, sharpen that axe, load some rounds in the shotgun and get to work. We're in the Zombie slaying business and its open season.

Why you ask? Well, personally, I just don't like the stench of decaying flesh. I ain't into that mang. I prefer the aroma of stale coffee as I sit at my desk during the graveyard shift at the office.

But really...

K899UN1.png

...this kinda stuff doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy. It kinda makes me want to rim someone.

And what even did that accomplish? Riiight, cleared the village so that the glorious Zombie King can feast upon his undead brethren unimpeded.

No1clYJ.png

And whats up Zombies? Not enough warm blood to sate your ghastly needs? There is no way that's a healthy diet for a budding Zombie horde. All these inactive noobs just sitting around, slowly meandering through the world.

But I guess it makes sense, if there are no targets, how else do you eat enough to get to enemies? I mean if there is no one around to fight, what else can you do? NS is here to help, we can't let Vemork have all the fun!! Us folk in the Nightshift will help turn those internals into war caps.
Because, what is the best way to deal with a zombie kids?

the-ds-has-an-axe-to-grind-with-a-zombies-head_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpeg

That's right, you cut off the head.

So Zombies everywhere, take head. We're coming for you. You stand in our way, we don't like your attacks, and we think you stink.

You have been warned.

Nightshift declares on ZOMBlE

Also, this one is for you Mayhem.

images.jpeg

May it serve us well as a banner when we ride to war.

DeletedUser107679

Well pathetic by Lucaya(Vemork) but not surprised, thats how he roll world after world.
Disappointing that NS would take in such a bottom feeder though. Better make a hidden forum for your internals now.

DeletedUser95593

It's hilarious that you've included Vermok in your PnP for declaring on them and have still recruited him.

DeletedUser

I like it, nice work :)
Goodluck to both sides in this war!

Bo-John-bo

It's hilarious that you've included Vermok in your PnP for declaring on them and have still recruited him.

I have to agree with Choco, I was all for NS killing some zombies then find out you've recruited the guy you mocked. Did he even receive an attack?

DeletedUser

He contacted me about recruitment well before the declare, he did not know we were declaring. Also we are not mocking him, just showing that he needed to get some war caps instead of internals.

Bo-John-bo

But now you've recruited him, so his 'war' caps can just be inactive zombies. He obviously knows which accounts are dead. Wouldnt getting him to take war caps off you, be a better test?

DeletedUser

Like the move, hate the move, it matters not.

Just one more ingredient, for my boiling pot.

Bo-John-bo

I don't hate the move, I'm just trying to understand the reasoning.

DeletedUser107718

Just like any move, this was also a strategic one to put us ahead. I'd say my friend up there summed it up quite well.

PS. I adopted the cool fonts.
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Some people are just a little upset by your smart move by the looks of it. Typically Choco...

DeletedUser

Mmm, makes you wonder doesn't it;) All part of the big plan...

sp.ag

So you knew before but failed to mention it to Jace so that he could of perhaps changed the declaration a little? 10/10 for communication right there.

I still think recruiting him was a terrible idea.

DeletedUser

I still find you asking to join my premade funny. I recruit good players Spag just for future reference ;)

On another note, sorry NS for spamming your declaration! Have fun on killing them noobs.

DeletedUser

He knew he was coming in although I didn't give him that much advance notice, but as soon as Zombie started falling apart it was like meh. Brand new PnP would be overkill. But I would blame that on me, not Jace.

Was my mistake, but if we disregard my error, Jace I think did a great job.