Open Tribes.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser91

I am curous as to which is best, start my own tribe or join a decent one.?

Anyone have tribe openings.?

DeletedUser27

I would suggest at this stage of beta, join an existing tribe with more than 5 people in it.

this way you get to ask them all the questions you want, trade for resources and fiddle around with the wars that we are all in and then come retail, you will know then if you want to start your own tribe, or join another one.

DeletedUser

EVIL would be a good place they have heaps of new members, 60+ i think you'll fit right in.

DeletedUser27

thepordage said:
EVIL would be a good place they have heaps of new members, 60+ i think you'll fit right in.

Oh shite. They got Chuck Norris - were screwed:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

don't worry i'll change my name to steven segal, and call jackie chan to come to the fore. that'll show'm:icon_smile:

DeletedUser10

well since Divus means god emagin what a biest god can do :)

DeletedUser10

I would recomend that if you want your own tribe get one now and if people join get their names on a list and invite them into your new tribe (soz for the spaming)

weve got a decent tribe if your still wanting to join one (C.A.) the duke baron is based on how much I trust you and not points or automatic like many of them are and you can I ask any one in the tribe and they will vouch for my fairness ( I hope) :)

DeletedUser

i'm not even in the tribe and i like the guy,
ummm.... are you the furry one or the one with the gun divus?

Status
Not open for further replies.