Question Opera

mcfestry

I had to re-install opera onto this computer, and when i follow the steps for the "T-train" i need to press "T" four times for it to send all the attacks, i want to able to just press "T" once and it switches tabs and sends all the attacks.

I used to have it like that but its now not working and i need to press "T" four times instead, anyone know a fix?

Maybe the steps are now outdated?

And yes i have that single key something ticked.

DeletedUser

you have it set to "Click button&Switch to next page" in the shortcuts ?

DeletedUser

Go to end&Focus previous widget&Click button&Switch to next page - this will work better

Personally I find that this tends to mess up the order of my trains - I use it for mass-faking, though.

Subwind

I think the topic creator means he had 1 key sending 4 attacks, without holding it down... *cough BANNED cough *

d4m0

Anyone noticed this is a really old thread?

But my friend is having the same problem, the confirm button isn't keeping focussed, and I don't know how to help him :/

DeletedUser

Anyone noticed this is a really old thread?

But my friend is having the same problem, the confirm button isn't keeping focussed, and I don't know how to help him :/

You'll have to focus them manually,
because according to the Rules §7) Bots and Scripts

• It is forbidden to use any script that focuses or clicks the 'attack' or 'support' buttons and/or the 'ok' button on the command confirmation page. That is something each and every player has to do without a script.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firestorm, opera shortcuts that don't use javascript and hence aren't scripts can actually focus and press the attack buttons so long as it only performs one action. Its a fairly complicated area though so if your not sure you should always check it first.

DeletedUser

I know that functions and scripts aren't the same (unless functions use javascripts) but i wanted to be sure first, so I already asked the in-game mods about it. Its better to be safe than sorry ^^