Operating the Controls

DeletedUser

again. i would like to see some proof of my expressing my awesomeness...

You threatened it before, and when i asked you to do it you didnt :icon_redface:

And yes, i wasnt the most active for a few weeks, but that is mainly due to the fact that michelle was covering the times i was previously logging on.

Multilogging is a sin afterall :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser106391

Disappointed?? Before I start this is not meant to be a Dig but more of a final Statement:

Before coming to that conclusion on how quickly it went you should be mindful that what occurred in Undy was inevitable and unavoidable.

You simply cannot keep a tribe together that has 50% Inactives, a further 40% playing SIM CITY and only 10% actually putting up a fight, whilst at war on all fronts with one tribe almost three times their size and another just under double their size.

Yes excuses, excuses but Fact is Fact and seeing first hand how a Tribe should be run from .NET13 experience to what was going on in Undy it was a surprise how Undy lasted this long in all honesty! There is only so much you can do to get people who don't want to be motivated actually motivated! The fact that so many sat on DEF, so many Quit at the first sign of trouble, so many selfishly looked after number one spelt it out, the fact that those who went inactive were not team players set the wheels in motion when they decided not to set sitters etc...

In all honesty there is a limit as to how much you can do for a sustained period with no hope in sight, I lingered on that Hope for a long, long time, helping everyone where possible, creating useful guides/tips etc..not after a chufty badge or recognition, just stating that this was not a decision taken lightly or a rash moment!

Take it from me I have never seen in my 4+ yrs on this game, I have never seen a Tribe not communicate and participate to a degree where it is just illogical and damn right idiotic to believe it will get better.

My hat is tipped though to the very few who spent the time to read forums, respond to mail use the tips/guides and had the drive to fight back and participate. Good luck to you all and I sincerely hope those who are willing manage to find a new home for themselves.

Kind Regards

Chris

aka MK (Moraleki11er)

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Disappointed?? Before I start this is not meant to be a Dig but more of a final Statement:

Before coming to that conclusion on how quickly it went you should be mindful that what occurred in Undy was inevitable and unavoidable.

You simply cannot keep a tribe together that has 50% Inactives, a further 40% playing SIM CITY and only 10% actually putting up a fight, whilst at war on all fronts with one tribe almost three times their size and another just under double their size.

Yes excuses, excuses but Fact is Fact and seeing first hand how a Tribe should be run from .NET13 experience to what was going on in Undy it was a surprise how Undy lasted this long in all honesty! There is only so much you can do to get people who don't want to be motivated actually motivated! The fact that so many sat on DEF, so many Quit at the first sign of trouble, so many selfishly looked after number one spelt it out, the fact that those who went inactive were not team players set the wheels in motion when they decided not to set sitters etc...

In all honesty there is a limit as to how much you can do for a sustained period with no hope in sight, I lingered on that Hope for a long, long time, helping everyone where possible, creating useful guides/tips etc..not after a chufty badge or recognition, just stating that this was not a decision taken lightly or a rash moment!

Take it from me I have never seen in my 4+ yrs on this game, I have never seen a Tribe not communicate and participate to a degree where it is just illogical and damn right idiotic to believe it will get better.

My hat is tipped though to the very few who spent the time to read forums, respond to mail use the tips/guides and had the drive to fight back and participate. Good luck to you all and I sincerely hope those who are willing manage to find a new home for themselves.

Kind Regards

Chris

aka MK (Moraleki11er)

yeah Undy really did have some major problems,that much is obvious even from the outside looking in

and I do realize that it was probably an unrealistic hope but I was still hoping for more of a fight and for longer :icon_sad:

but yeah only so much that can be done if it's only a few people actually doing anything I suppose

DeletedUser106391

Exactly my point. Banging ones head against a brick wall comes to mind :)

DeletedUser

@Ricky: Yes we've contacted Org for recruitment, they didn't have too recruit, and they had every opportunity to attack, but they didn't. Though what you're not getting is the Org/Rabid war was finished, they showed no interest in progressing further where we currently are at now. So with there being no war in place, granted the rabid tag was still intact so the war could have never completely be considered a win, we've never ran from them. They didn't just decide to recruit us on the spot; With us talking to them alot it may have had some deciding factor, but it was a long process which they were very patient and understanding.

Undy - It was foolish for them to trust us upon the amount of times we've denied a invite, they also could have gone with their gut feeling and (which was; us working for org) never recruited us. As for taking their internals it was a smart move on our part it eliminated some of the "closeness" accounts which they could have launched at us from close range. So yes we going to take something that benefits us rather have it used in harm.

Just so you know as well everyone else... No one within Org's leadership whom we've had contact with through out the whole thing NEVER once asked us to spy, It was done on our own accord. They never asked for info much as they didn't need to use it to win nor did they need to use recruitment to win either. Undy's front started folding way before we gave info out so willingly, that was due to their poor recruitment choice on inviting anti- members. Was only a matter of time before they decided to come to the core and eat away. It would have been with much more resistance yes, but only a matter of time.

At the end of the day no matter whether I left Undy once their D was set, or us leaving once they were gone or what not. We would still be considered "runners" in the publics eye.

@Or-el: Okay, you found one sarcastic thing within the first message bravo.

As Googly has said; who cares? No one is going to believe either side, and you'll just waste time arguing. The war's over, now the pieces are being chomped on and we'll see how they end up.

Thanks. I do try. Next time, know your post better than I do before you tell me something isn't there when it is :). Silly, silly Rawr.

DeletedUser

Faaaark shows up out of nowhere :p

So can I, don't you worry. Weekend stuff :D

zanbanz

Well it was the most fun I've had all world, yer Undy got destroyed, but I had great fun getting 2.1m ODD from the Agency attacks, I assume that Angst isn't to far away from trying to noble me lmao.

So im gunna fight until my last villa, as Rawr kindly pointed out after their nukes landed my morale will help ;)

So either kill me or recruit me :D

Respects
|Z|

DeletedUser106241

Well it was the most fun I've had all world, yer Undy got destroyed, but I had great fun getting 2.1m ODD from the Agency attacks, I assume that Angst isn't to far away from trying to noble me lmao.

So im gunna fight until my last villa, as Rawr kindly pointed out after their nukes landed my morale will help ;)

So either kill me or recruit me :D

Respects
|Z|
2.1m ODD Is that it?
Edit: Just realized, I have Agency on my borders :D

Last edited by a moderator:

erik.cartman

well, this is all very very said
im glad foggy is not here to see this

1st i would like to congratulate Agency and Org on winning against UNDY

UNDY honestly didnt have a chance of making it, once michelle got banned and elmo went inactive that was the grave

a leaderless tribe with no direction will never ever make it, me same as others had hope that would make it, many like Z and Moralkiller, definitely took a shot at it and tried hard to make it work which i thank them for it, but at that time it was a sinking ship, this actually was before agency even declared war, that was just a nail in the coffin, as moral said it no one was communicating, everybody was on their own

im definitely sad on how it turned out and alot of ugly came out, which are reason for me to hate the game i loved for a long long time, it definately opened up my eyes, changed how i looked at some ppl, respect goes along way in life and yes yes i know this is a game but still respect has a part in it, which ppl tend to forget

either way, best of luck to everyone and may the waves take them where they will

respectfully
Erik~

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
im definitely sad on how it turned out and alot of ugly came out, which are reason for me to hate the game i loved for a long long time, it definately opened up my eyes, changed how i looked at some ppl, respect goes along way in life and yes yes i know this is a game but still respect has a part in it, which ppl tend to forget

I've bolded something that I think really deserves to repeated.

A good post, sir.

DeletedUser53562

ZOMG FORK!!!! I LOVE FORK!!!! Why have I waited so long to come back? W62 rules, thanks Rawr! <3

But yeah, on topic, Lambezz is right on with Rawr. I was leading Nooble in 53 when we merged with Uruz, it was a disaster and a personality clash of multiple levels. Rawr - though he merged in with Uruz - always had the tribe as a whole in mind and didn't stick with the sycophantic clique that ultimately divided Nooble. He was a team player and a damn good player and didn't let petty loyalties get in the way of the bigger picture. On top of that he is an incredible player who not only exhibits skill in game but generously shares his talents and skill with other players opting to make the community a better place. The people here shouting that they are cowards or turncoats are the ones who are ultimately butthurt by being outplayed. I've been there and yeah, it sucks, but seriously man up and give some credit where it's due. Disbanding the tribe is clearly an admission of defeat, yet all I see is more finger pointing. Sad very sad. :/

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The people here shouting that they are cowards or turncoats are the ones who are ultimately butthurt by being outplayed. I've been there and yeah, it sucks, but seriously man up and give some credit where it's due. Disbanding the tribe is clearly an admission of defeat, yet all I see is more finger pointing. Sad very sad. :/

Perhaps that is true. Perhaps they have a valid point. It all comes down to perspective.

I agree that credit should be given where credit is due. So, I'll list the accounts I have personally been genuinely impressed by in this conflict on our end. Done in alphabetical order:

Askepot Cinderella - left Undy to fight on his own as war began. Despite going tribeless, the player put up what could only be described as a valiant, and forceful, fight that was entertaining to watch.

CoolMint001 - now in Agency. This player was, despite location, putting up a fight and one of the few who I constantly noticed faking and attacking us.

Don Pako - now in Agency. This player was causing "headaches" for the local Agency members, from what I read in our various team chats. On top of that, was one of those who attempted to organize an Op on Agency despite the lack of activity and willingness to work as a team that seems to have been what Undy was left with towards its final days.

Erik.Cartman - back in STHPRK. This player was very polite when talking to us via mail and from what I saw was doing a good job defensively despite pressure from a number of Agency players.

-Gameface- - now in Agency. This player's defensive capability was truly astounding. Possibly the best single display I had seen in this war from an individual in Undy who Agency was putting pressure on.

MoraleKil1er - now in Agency. A very polite person who is willing to chat to the leaders of the opposition whilst attacking them at the same time. No single player in Undy put in as much effort as him from what I could see since the war began, and so in the defeat of Undy, he deserves to be commended for his efforts.

There were likely also others whom I have overlooked.

As Undy is no more, it would only be fitting to commend those who showed some pride, dignity and skill when the tribe was all but defeated. Maybe there were some on the Org front too (I wouldn't know as we aren't on that border), but on the southern edges, the credit being given here is definitely well deserved.

The war/conflict this thread is about, is over. Agency and Undy fought, Agency won. Regardless of any other tribes having an impact on the end result, this is indisputable fact.

There is not really anything to discuss on this thread any more.

The Org declaration thread would be the right thread for the seemingly controversial topic of Naughty Purple Dinos and X the truth X.

DeletedUser

ZOMG FORK!!!! I LOVE FORK!!!!

Honestly the whole post is meaningless after there co/player spouted off about what they did, it was pathetic but i'm not 'butthurt'.. hell I don't even play this world anymore. I was merely stating my opinon on the matter. He was a turn coat obviously, there is no plausible deniability. You can say what you wanna say about what happened from another world, as these guys have told me it makes everything irrevelent when you mention past worlds.

Asfor FORK that is my tribe and rumor has it they miss me. Unfortunatly not everybody hates me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105406

Lots of things to learn from this whole thread's contents: on many, many levels...

DeletedUser

congrats to agency on the new recruits. All of them seemed to be defending against Agency at one point from an outside point of view