Operation HUGGALOT

DeletedUser113381

Nice PnP. Good Luck CORE, although I know you won't be needing it :*

DeletedUser

Good to see we have some fans , lol and wildfire , stop crying about the 24 hour notice . You guys are too good to be given a notice anyway right (;

DeletedUser

@Wild Fire: Oh yes i'm bad at math, but in your case there wasnt a formal notice of attacks because our tribes didnt shared diplomacy at all to have a grace period of time.
So instead of coming here and tell me about honor (i'm looking at you madnasher), come when it's the case. This game lacks honor, respect, integrity or other fancy words that describe good traits and i know it during my years of playing it, but what's more irritating to the eye is when saints come and judge you.

DeletedUser

For the PnP applause!
Wanna see the stats in the next 24 hours or so.

DeletedUser

I am far from a saint Syklon, and I was merely pointing out (as you have done yourself) that basic things that used to happen dont anymore. There used to be surprise attacks with the pnp following. There used to be flamboyant declarations, pages of stuff to read, and lots of moves and counter moves.

The externals used to be somewhere a lower tribe could garner support against say, the rank one tribe declaring on them. All Im attempting to do is to get some life back in the old dog, there were not supposed to be any personal attacks, and if you saw them in my generalizations of how this game has died, then I do apologize

DeletedUser

I think it is just not everything is declared these days, we just started a war today, and said tribe have tried to get Core on their side (it didnt work) but we arnt going to declare on the forums as there is no need to all the time.

give the world time, there arnt many open anymore, so should get better, i hope.

DeletedUser

The truth is, honor is dead in this game.

I do not think it is completely dead. There are obviously still a good number of players who stick out with honor, loyalty, etc. But yeah the game is probably evolving and giving birth to more people who use subterfuge, mind games and betrayal tactics to their advantage to gain an easier win. Why won't they go for the easier win if other tribes will be doing it also? So maybe these honorable people should start fighting fire with fire and use some deceptive tactics as well if they want to avoid being the victim. Play smart, since it looks like this game requires you to be more intuitive and calculating now as it was compared to the past old worlds (IMO).. Though these deceivers should tread carefully, deceiving people will make you less trustworthy in the future. Its up to the player on how he/she balances his honorable and deceptive characteristics to his/her advantage.

Oh, and good luck to the tribes involved in the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good to see we have some fans , lol and wildfire , stop crying about the 24 hour notice . You guys are too good to be given a notice anyway right (;

No notice would be better than a lie.

I am no saint either, but if I tell people a time frame I stick to it.

But, yeah usually I do not give that much of a notice either, but I did give WP a 24 hour NAP cancel notice(Which I actually cancelled 28ish hours later not 24) because I "had" respect for their past diplomat who to this day blames me for one players decisions.

DeletedUser113363

My game might be too easy with $hift gone, however I look forward to this and can count me in on CORE's side

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Think the bully would become the victim?

[video=youtube;isfn4OxCPQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs[/video]

DeletedUser113836

I would love to see wild fire begging for support lol..........

DeletedUser

The war does not bother me. As I have said I saw it coming, but the way I was personally lied to, and the people here as well...

I know this is a game, but at least be honest. A posted war declaration with "We are coming in 24 hours" kinda lends to believe some sort of old style honor code, but to post it, and then launch from your own account before the notice...

Blatant lies are what bother me.

Blah Blah. ;)

Official landing time of the attack was 01/04/2014 01:00:00am. Si he gave you notice. Of course lefsa jumped the gun as she always does, but you already know about that, since she did that when she was in your tribe. :p

DeletedUser

personally I would see it as 24 hours before hitting, some would view it as 24 hours before launch. But I fully agree with wild fire. It appears that the old ideals of honorable treatment, and civil behavior are gone. It appears all you need to do to win now is hug those you cant beat, and use dirty tactics on those you cant hug.

And when has war been any different?

DeletedUser

I would love to see wild fire begging for support lol..........

I lolled

Official landing time of the attack was 01/04/2014 01:00:00am. Si he gave you notice. Of course lefsa jumped the gun as she always does, but you already know about that, since she did that when she was in your tribe. :p

Ohh yes I do, but ahh well.
Good thing when it was in *ACE* lefsa was one of two who attacked instead of roughly 20%, but in fairness their attacks were a LOT worse since we had a nap when they did it. At least CORE they were not napped.

Anyways...
Less QQ more PEWPEW

Cheers,
Wild Fire

DeletedUser

Last 24hours update

Side 1:
Tribes: CORE, CORE~B, KORE
Side 2:
Tribes: *SAW*, $4W, *ACE2*, +saW+

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side: