Opinion On 1 Packet Per Noble

DeletedUser

1 packet per noble....

So this looks like it will be attracting a lot of old school players.

What are your opinions on it?

DeletedUser

My opinion is that a packet is very similar to a packet of microwave noodles, they might suck in the beginning but will be your ticket to NUMBA 1.

Metamorphosis

Brilliant idea, and can't wait to use it.

Thought I think a lot of rushing towards nobles early on will take place, if that is possible on a 0.5 speed world.

DeletedUser

I think this will counteract the slow server speed just perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good for now, but later on when you got tons, you will be making tons of packets so gonna be mad :p

llamaswilrulesupreme

My guess is that people will go for 3 nobles before nobling...

DeletedUser19041

Ohh you're here? And going for 3 nobles is rubbish tbh. Would rather noble a village and then build a noble train ;)

DeletedUser

I will. Then again I always do. I have no issue hitting rank 100 or so due to nobling late to then fly back to top 10 later when I noble 3 villages at once.
Won't necessarily work on this world. With the 1 packet per noble rule, growth remains exponential throughout the whole period of the world instead of starting exponentially pre-nobling, then beginning to level off as the world progresses. You'll find that the first few to noble will shoot off at quite a speed if they know what they're doing. Of course, if they noble 300 point barbs like usual, it will set them back a lot.

DeletedUser57531

Won't necessarily work on this world. With the 1 packet per noble rule, growth remains exponential throughout the whole period of the world instead of starting exponentially pre-nobling, then beginning to level off as the world progresses. You'll find that the first few to noble will shoot off at quite a speed if they know what they're doing. Of course, if they noble 300 point barbs like usual, it will set them back a lot.

I disagree. The fastest growth will be from nobling villages that have or nearly have academies.

That leaves you with either nobling early and building up small villages, or hitting level 30 farm and storing packets in advance while your neighbors villages get to the appropriate size and then you take off and go from 1 village to 20 villages in the matter of a couple weeks. Option two is obviously more appealing.

DeletedUser

Ohh you're here? And going for 3 nobles is rubbish tbh. Would rather noble a village and then build a noble train ;)

with the time its gonna take for smithy lvl 19-20, im gonna have warehouse level 30 :lol:
just cause the moment acad is built i useually have noble train within 24 hours ;) :D

DeletedUser

I disagree. The fastest growth will be from nobling villages that have or nearly have academies. That leaves you with either nobling early and building up small villages, or hitting level 30 farm and storing packets in advance while your neighbors villages get to the appropriate size and then you take off and go from 1 village to 20 villages in the matter of a couple weeks. Option two is obviously more appealing.
This is where the "who know what they're doing" part comes in. As I said, if they noble low point villages, they will set themselves back. However, if they noble decent villages, they will outgrow those who wait until 3 nobles quite quickly. A second village allows for a train, extending the distance they can noble, giving them a wider choice of villages with academies.

DeletedUser57531

This is where the "who know what they're doing" part comes in. As I said, if they noble low point villages, they will set themselves back. However, if they noble decent villages, they will outgrow those who wait until 3 nobles quite quickly. A second village allows for a train, extending the distance they can noble, giving them a wider choice of villages with academies.

Well, I am a super-active farmer. When nobling starts I'll be top 20, I'll have a dozen or so packets stored most likely when the average player nears their academy. As such when I hit academy my choices would be make the whole train and wait for them to grow while I fill out my nuke, or noble someone less than half my size. This may not be the case, I might actually land near another good player, but if I don't I feel making 3 nobles first and aiming for a level 30 farm is in my best interest.

Super fast

Well, I am a super-active farmer. When nobling starts I'll be top 20, I'll have a dozen or so packets stored most likely when the average player nears their academy. As such when I hit academy my choices would be make the whole train and wait for them to grow while I fill out my nuke, or noble someone less than half my size. This may not be the case, I might actually land near another good player, but if I don't I feel making 3 nobles first and aiming for a level 30 farm is in my best interest.

Have you not heard what Gyarados has said or something? With one packet per noble Players who noble fast will grow much faster than you who wait until they have a train. For the simple reason that they have another village that can create nobles and troops

DeletedUser

Veldiryn is often well ahead of people due to being superactive and farming intensely. Unless he gets in an area where there is somebody in the top 5 with him, it isn't likely there will be any "villages with an academy" because he will be one of the first ones with an academy. Therefore his tactic is valid.

DeletedUser

sounds like fun. Wars will be won and lost very fast this way..

DeletedUser

It may be valid, may be not. All depends on the people who are just behind him in nobling. If they have a couple of decent villages in their area then it's very possible for them to take an enormous lead. It's all a matter of luck.