Opinion on W54 to date.

sathom

No need for the over sarcastic response or to go on the defensive...just an observation from someone on the outside (and yes im aware its talked about on another thread and yes i was stating the obvious) and im sure there are numerous factors involved for this plummet in points. Nothing is ever just plain black & white....

Actually it was only one factor that was causing the plummet in points. People left :) you are correct it was very much not black and white.

silvereclipes

my opinion on 54 is way to many sim city players an not enough TW warriors! it is becoming tribal hugs R us an that is way to sad to see since I have had the pleasure of battling some of the greats who kept me so busy trying to defeat them that I was never bored with TW,now its to a point where you have to find a good fighter an just slug it out with them till we have none left to then leave for greener pastors, where is the challenge in that it was about putting a solid tribe together having fun beating each other over the head till we either defeated them all or lost but either way we had fun together as a tribe.

DeletedUser

People hug because its easy. Tribal wars used to be all about war, war, and more war. Then people realized that players quit over time, so every once in a while you need to pick up new players. Then people found this amazing thing called diplomacy. Truth is diplomacy will trump anything in this game. Unfortunately, unless you are in the leadership, diplomacy can be an incredibly boring thing.

DeletedUser

This is not towards anyone in specific, but almost everyone on here complains about not having any wars and merges and stuff but they do the same for their own tribe if they are a leader. If not their leader does it for them. This is why Free has broken off. We will not merge. We are just going to war till you go barb or we die.

Blake

DeletedUser

It's kinda sad when the Zany Rebellious tribe is the tribe that needs to break Free in order to war on the game Tribal Wars.

Could someone please show me the way to the game Tribal Hugs so I can hone my skills for future worlds that open?

DeletedUser

Free guys formed to fight? With who?

All I see is, they break up from WIN!, are surrounded by WIN!, yet they formed alliance with WIN!. So, do you plan on hitting any tribe (most likely Punch!) from 2 continents away? I dont expect any fighting will or skill from a tribe that has maker73 as one of leaders actually. Good luck on your quest to fight 100-200k players or barbarians, if you keep that alliance with WIN! and come externals to say "we're formed coz we got bored of hugging", everyone will just laugh at you.

DeletedUser37628

Well, even though I am not in Free, and wish its members had never left WIN!, I will simply say that they are active and capable. You shouldn't assume they are bad at this game just because they are landlocked. After all, this is mostly ex-pluto we're talking about here :icon_wink:

mazz1984

i wonder who the disgruntled member was who hit the disband button . the rapid reform is in affect

DeletedUser

@ JINX You guys taught that you guys could take WIN! because of internal issues. Well WIN's fast reform is better than any other tribe ive seen so good luck, you guys will need it at RAW

DeletedUser60709

@ JINX You guys taught that you guys could take WIN! because of internal issues. Well WIN's fast reform is better than any other tribe ive seen so good luck, you guys will need it at RAW

It was me who pressed the WAR button - Reason for this declaration, they declared on us originally and we dont chicken out of a fight.

Mike

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We did not think that at all. As Mike said, the war was going on before and it will continue again. Just because they disbanded does not mean they are off the hook ;)

WIN has not impressed me at all in this war I have to say, especially for rank 1. heresxwolfman has done virtually everything (with a few others doing bits) and even *he* is 99% of the time nobling inactives which is no challenge. WIN are big and have lots of members with an OD score to match... but as a tribe, they have done nothing to impress me. They should have had more against us, the rank 6 tribe by now if they were as good as people said.

Furthermore WIN is basically finished now. With a tribe splitting off from them, losing their only ally (not to mention the members they recruited are being eaten by Soap/TBD anyway) and now disbanding, the future is looking grim. Especially when wolfman had to offer a merge with Punch. Oh, I forgot to mention he was also interested in us merging as well :lol:

hugs ftw!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97654

we never had any interest in merging with you lol, you dont have anyone of interest to us, you can claim we are nobling your inactives, but according t twmaps these players were on whilst the attacks were sent, so if they are inactive whoever is handling the accounts is a poor poor player.

the reason soap tbd has split is due to leadership and people not being hapy with trying to kill there own ex tribes mates that only left due to the invite of a barb nobler.

you guys always talk a good game but never get anywhere lol

DeletedUser

I think all the hugging in the past is backfiring now :p all the internal shit going on everywhere. It's as hilarious as it is sad, really.