ORD INFO a good read

celticprincess

~Or.D~ - Shauntage on 20.07. at 15:32 Quote XXX today at 11:35
HIRE is stacking my vilages :) Soon ORD and HIRE would fight. Then you're doomed

Edited by venape on 20.07. at 15:50
~Or.D~ - venape on 20.07. at 15:51 Quote
There are potential spies in here. So refrain from stating the name.
~Or.D~ - demon king7 on 20.07. at 16:01 Quote
Why the name has no meaning..
He was only saying that Order will be killed because Hire will be attacking them soon.
The name help because he is not our spy but giving us info, And is this ment to be new news?:p
~Or.D~ - Shauntage on 20.07. at 16:06 Quote
Well, HIRE has not stacked a single RM member until recently..This was the first I've heard of.
~Or.D~ - tom108 on 20.07. at 16:07 Quote
lol yea iv has news of this from a friend lol so whats new though hire have been stacking rm players villages since the beginning of the war nothing has changed. he is jst a regular member he doesnt exactly know :)
~Or.D~ - Shauntage on 20.07. at 16:10 Quote
Well..as I said..This is the first they've stacked someone in the northwest. So far we have met next to no resistance defense wise. If HIRE is getting involved on this side, RM may turn this war around rather quickly.
~Or.D~ - tom108 on 20.07. at 16:12 Quote
well if we do go to war with hire they will need all the support they cn get in there own villages. youve been doing a great job so far m8 im sure you cn keep it going :)
~Or.D~ - venape on 20.07. at 16:14 Quote
Shanu you have a very good point, we would have to restack the whole of K2,K3,K12,K17,K11 and many more again with more troops. As currently RMC has done quite damanged Defensive wise.
~Or.D~ - Shauntage on 20.07. at 16:16 Quote
Eh, if HIRE declares then K11 and K13 will be lost relatively quickly. K13 in specific since our presence there is relatively small in the first place and we have just enough there to do some long range supporting.
~Or.D~ - dzhamshud on 20.07. at 16:17 Quote
They would loose k36 quickly and the next would be k26... ;)
~Or.D~ - venape on 20.07. at 16:18 Quote
Well K18 and K8,K9 would be bad for HIRE, the only problem arise is what Fear would do. If fear jumps in aswell, we will be in big time trouble, as they would not mind long range nukes.
~Or.D~ - tom108 on 20.07. at 16:21 Quote
it would be hard to hold onto them k's if tht did happen i agree. maybe we could sort some defense there jst incase im sure we can find enough defense to provide some cover for them k's. i dnt know but our stance with hire is shakey to say the least
~Or.D~ - bluefire92 on 20.07. at 16:22 Quote
Should I start sending defensive troops to our villages in K13 or is it too early?
~Or.D~ - Shauntage on 20.07. at 16:23 Quote
Too early. If it happens, we should be able to hold out long enough for some defense to get to us.
~Or.D~ - nghtrdr on 20.07. at 16:53 Quote
It was always imminent :/, Just prepare best you can.
~Or.D~ - king dustin on 20.07. at 20:59 Quote Shauntage wrote:
Eh, if HIRE declares then K11 and K13 will be lost relatively quickly. K13 in specific since our presence there is relatively small in the first place and we have just enough there to do some long range supporting.

we wont loose k11, they are small in that k and i think inactive. me and clops could eat them out of there in a few days.
Smurfs - blackranger on 20.07. at 22:36 Quote
Ill need supprt in K4 >.<
my support takes about 200 hours from my villages, any idea when they might decalre? =|
~Or.D~ - advacatous on 20.07. at 22:38 Quote
what about BJ?
~Or.D~ - Slippy88 on 20.07. at 23:09 Quote advacatous wrote:
what about BJ?

I think they are ex HIRE members, check there recent ennoblements to see if HIRE is taking them out. If not, assume they are allied.
~Or.D~ - demon king7 on 20.07. at 23:22 Quote
There ex hire they are part of hire but did not join hire because they had respect for us because once the first hire went down we let them in here, As far as im awere:p

~Or.D~ - Slippy88 on 20.07. at 23:34 Quote demon king7 wrote:
There ex hire they are part of hire but did not join hire because they had respect for us because once the first hire went down we let them in here, As far as im awere:p

Can't say the same story for those that were in SIN :p
~Or.D~ - Thras today at 00:16 Quote
BJ have decided to be neutral between us and HIRE. I sure hope they'll live up to their word!
HIRE could declare anytime if they think they have a chance against Or.D!
~Or.D~ - Randy1 today at 09:30 Quote
true they have respect for both tribes...
but they could also declar on us or join hire.. if that happens.. don't be to suprised

and well if your informant is right slippy
then we will need to prepare!
not that we aren't prepared:p
~Or.D~ - winsher today at 11:35 Quote
that would be bad.. ^^ .. lawrent just moved and sent 20 attacks on me.... if HIRE gets on.. nahh.. it would be fun..
~Or.D~ - Dramatic today at 11:56 Quote
im waiting for the incomming from hire :D
let them send it all to me plz plz plz ...can u mail the leader off hire that iff he starts the war plz plz plz plz i want 1000+ incomming from hire :D plz.
~Or.D~ - winsher today at 12:00 Quote
phew... bad bad bad bad ^^
~Or.D~ - Dramatic today at 12:03 Quote
al their troops will die :p

imsure about that just want some action ....isnt it posible that we declare befor they do :D that way we will have the advantage ?
~Or.D~ - lord fish today at 14:10 Quote
HIRE????? didnt they learn the first time?
~Or.D~ - warsigmar today at 14:26 Quote
cp wrote me that they dont want to...but if i know him enough hey will:]
~Or.D~ - demon king7 today at 14:27 Quote
Cp has been pushing his mouth off but loads of times over this..

A few points to mention a few ord, but more so die players running there mouths thinking they are better than they, i dont need to mention them as its i clear from the above who they are, and on the fear factor, Hire/FEAR solid allies hope that answers ur questions and slippy bj are hire doing there own thing i would give my villages for them guys period and to answer a certain ord players comment on k36 ( one advice i would give u is dont run the mouth if only shit runs out of it)

but for ord i would in future let ur leaders come to our leadership than let some die joke run his mouth, as mouths have a habbit of getting a foot but in it period, as if some players are feeling afraid thats ur problem and u guys in die still about sore after me telling u lot i wouldn't let u in for the simple reason ur shit don't make me prove it right and let ur leaders do the talking Shauntage/starcrossed

Now end of as i only speak to [player]daveime[/player] and [player]jack lawless[/player], [player]cazac[/player] i dont want any other mails from ord gimps

slan

DeletedUser

Oh you posted it here too, How sweet. Yes, We in the Order aren't actually scared that people read our forums, how shocking. Whereas HIREs council are paranoid as hell. Anyone want to know anything about HIRE while we here? We can have a oh look, Both sides have been spying on each other for MONTHS, But only now does CP admit it, Yawn. Go and find someone who cares :icon_rolleyes:

Mick876

Dom i know who your spy is, i have told the HIRE council for a while who your spy is, and he will be nobled out very soon. So say good bye to your spy. And tbh the only thing on HIRE's forum is a bit of spam and talking about Nestra's boobs, and some spam about Telisha and Nestra been lesbians. thats about it. not alot of info tbh with ya.

DeletedUser

You realise HIRE leak like a bucket? :lol:, Good luck anyhow, If you can seal the bucket completly I'll be very impressed.

On the Orders forums we talk, Get over the fact we actually use our forums xD, As for your spies, They will be dealt with as soon as is convienent, Till then, Enjoy the forums XD

DeletedUser

Funny that you say this, CP considering your faithful ally RM is the one that sent this mail, or more in particular a single RM member. Regardless of his standing in RM, we can talk about whatever we wish to talk about in -our- forums. He said it, we brought it up for discussion. As I said on the World Forums in game, if you want the mail and I'll forward it to you.

As for us being crap, as far as I can see we are battering RM pretty good right now so how about you stop yapping like a little Chihuahua, step up, and be a man instead of cowering behind your big words. Oh no, you won't do that because once cowards, always cowards. You will wait till RM has the upper hand, then declare..Well good luck with that, you'll have a long wait.

DeletedUser

:D
Thank for bringing it some where else:p
I asked Dom to unlock it but he wouldn't,
Now cmon Cp was it not you that was talking with Dramatic about how strong Hire is and can't wait till you war Order and crush us? Along them lines anyways.

I feel sorry for your spy because he/she has to read through all My spam to get to a good point. Even though it is only getting deleted now, But i have allot to run my mouth off because i can:D
This is yet again propaganda your trying to make us feel that Die are causing problems when i see allot of Order there, Although there is only Order now not Ex-Die :)

DeletedUser

War against HIRE = war against FEAR

So think twice, and get your minions in line.

kingjohan

Oh noes! :lol: :lol:

CP; you even had to put "good read" xD if you hadn´t nobody would´ve bothered to open this thread, that´s why you wrote "good read" right?

celticprincess

Funny that you say this, CP considering your faithful ally RM is the one that sent this mail, or more in particular a single RM member. Regardless of his standing in RM, we can talk about whatever we wish to talk about in -our- forums. He said it, we brought it up for discussion. As I said on the World Forums in game, if you want the mail and I'll forward it to you.

As for us being crap, as far as I can see we are battering RM pretty good right now so how about you stop yapping like a little Chihuahua, step up, and be a man instead of cowering behind your big words. Oh no, you won't do that because once cowards, always cowards. You will wait till RM has the upper hand, then declare..Well good luck with that, you'll have a long wait.

i respect the old school order not the intake of spam/die clowns, the order i fought i have some respect for not the bums they let in, and a coward u dont know me to well do u CLETUS SPUCKLER and i still have that msn talk with u and ur leaders explaining there was no chance of u joining HIRE as we remade hire for elite players and letting u lot in defeats that purpose and post that mail on the forums as i said above i don't want ord gimps mailing me unless its DANNY,JACK OR CAZAC

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i respect the old school order not the intake of spam/die clowns, the order i fought i have some respect for not the bums they let in, and a coward u dont know me to well do u CLETUS SPUCKLER and i still have that msn talk with u and ur leaders explaining there was no chance of u joining HIRE as we remade hire for elite players and letting u lot in defeats that purpose and post that mail on the forums as i said above i don't want ord gimps mailing me unless its DANNY,JACK OR CAZAC

I find it more amusing that you had to steal my gimp insult because you are too uneducated to find your own comments. It's sad, really. And as I said, if you are so elite then explain to me why you were so brave that you waited until FEAR, RM, and =DIE= had declared on SIN before you made your declaration..Or why you took in some of the most unexperienced players in =DIE= under your banner..Or why now you talk a lot but you don't have the guts to declare on a real tribe that isn't already being attacked by three others. HIRE was defeated once and now you are nothing but a pathetic remnant that will never be what it once was, regardless of how much you want it.

HIRE will crumble, the entire world knows it. They are full of big mouths who talk a lot but tend not to back it up. As I said, if you have the nards to back up your words, we are waiting. Until then, sit down and shut up.

DeletedUser

War against HIRE = war against FEAR

So think twice, and get your minions in line.

Why should this make us think more ? o_O
Cool i be a Minion! Bo Rawrz!

Cp i don't see why any order are mailing you unless they want a big lol, :lol:
If they want to join Hire then please by all mean let them :| We don't need or want them:)

celticprincess

I find it more amusing that you had to steal my gimp insult because you are too uneducated to find your own comments. It's sad, really. And as I said, if you are so elite then explain to me why you were so brave that you waited until FEAR, RM, and =DIE= had declared on SIN before you made your declaration..Or why you took in some of the most unexperienced players in =DIE= under your banner..Or why now you talk a lot but you don't have the guts to declare on a real tribe that isn't already being attacked by three others. HIRE was defeated once and now you are nothing but a pathetic remnant that will never be what it once was, regardless of how much you want it.

HIRE will crumble, the entire world knows it. They are full of big mouths who talk a lot but tend not to back it up. As I said, if you have the nards to back up your words, we are waiting. Until then, sit down and shut up.

ur slagggin mucker wait till pajuno comes on and he backs up the skype talk with u were ur nickname came from Cletus Spuckler

funny how u let ur mouth go now with u in ord, but before that u were like a lost dog begging for annoy one to take u in

DeletedUser

ur slagggin mucker wait till pajuno comes on and he backs up the skype talk with u were ur nickname came from Cletus Spuckler

funny how u let ur mouth go now with u in ord, but before that u were like a lost dog begging for annoy one to take u in

Like a lost dog begging for anyone to take me in, eh? I find that hilarious considering I've always stuck by priceless, king dustin, cyclopsian, miss ivy, coob, and the rest of the crew from one tribe to another and have never asked to be anywhere but with them. Even when =DIE= had internal problems, I just moved out to my own little tribe and waited for them to blow over. Though, i will admit the last time I did contact RM about a possible invite but it took them almost two weeks to get back to me, and at that point I had decided to simply stay on my own...And go figure who I'm with now? dusty, clops, ivy, coob, and the bunch. I have never once turned my back on them.

Anyways, I'm done arguing with the ignorant. I'll let war stats speak, so when you get the guts go on and bring it. Until I see incomings from you, I have nothing more to discuss with a nobody who thinks he's something just because he reformed a failed tribe and defeated a tribe that had been gang banged.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stfu Clownshoes

DeletedUser

Seriously ? You have to be misinformed ... that has been exactly what I told some of their members ...

:lol:, Yet you openly stated the other day that you are "Not targeting" KW anymore, Even after HIRE stated they were still at war with KW.

DeletedUser

:lol:, Yet you openly stated the other day that you are "Not targeting" KW anymore, Even after HIRE stated they were still at war with KW.

Yes, and HIRE is aware, and agreed with that move. Further then that, I'm not disclosing anything else regarding that