Ori, explain yourself

Phonixfire

It would make a great laugh if we convinced them noblemen cost so much because they were invincible;

"Yeah, you can send 1 of them to take out 100 swords!"

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

leths geth a end too this

ok leth me start of whit i em sorry abouth who long this is going too be and you whill have too live whit the grammar.

Edgray10
first of all i dohnt know way you have desidet too start making the rull of the forum. From whot i can se you not a part of this on enny side and the ING maling whos trayd as a first optiong but you whont geth enny where when 1 side ignors the other.

vanguard55
post shom thing of value too the topic.

Farm Me Please Jerran......
way spam a topic like this for thats the only thing i can see you are op too here.

prison bull slacker
Our members have done nothing to compromise our alliance you say.

anaka on Feb 16 at 11:56
i whut like too know if they send you a invite or you asked for 1 youself.

butterheads on Feb 16 at 16:51
They invited me, and it looked like they had alot more people that were closer to me so I joined. Sorry, about leaving

INFO from ING mail

if that is not compromise our alliance then plz tell me whot it is? So from my point of viewpoint you shut geth you facts in order first.

Boylo
I like that you checked stuf first but if only 2 send a mail first the you have stolen 3 members from a allied tribe ( at that time ) if they all hade send a mail first then you hade not but like you posted you self only 2 have.

talibanul
I dohnt geth who it can take this log for you too reagt it take a bouth 5min max 10 too send a mail saying I em sorry dohnt have time right nau plz take it op whit the diplomat, se and that whos only like 1 min.
On the other hand if you hade a acc sitter on then he shut have done it and then he is the slow player
but whit that small amount of action all this whut never hade bin postet.

Bwah
you and the 2 others where a large part of the organisation problems the only way you know of is the monachy way where the king gives a order and the rest obay or assanet him. We have made a mode democatik way of running the tibe whit 7 player voting on it heavy topics but still daily things are rooled by the baron in comand of that thing (ducks can still over rool him if he is way off ) so we dohnt have a 1 track mind & look on things.
From my limet knowledge of you. You whill never fit in too a tribe like MD

If you have not found aut I em a member of MDe

DeletedUser

I wasnt aware i had to tell you everything i post before i post it.
And there are reasons why some people use bad grammar so dont mock us.

DeletedUser

i em not traying too marke enny 1 i know my owen is bad shom times wary bad

DeletedUser

all ready have the paperback version of it but it takes forever if i shut make it perfrect

DeletedUser

Bwah
you and the 2 others where a large part of the organisation problems the only way you know of is the monachy way where the king gives a order and the rest obay or assanet him. We have made a mode democatik way of running the tibe whit 7 player voting on it heavy topics but still daily things are rooled by the baron in comand of that thing (ducks can still over rool him if he is way off ) so we dohnt have a 1 track mind & look on things.
From my limet knowledge of you. You whill never fit in too a tribe like MD

If you have not found aut I em a member of MDe

I left due to the fact there was no response from the players imput.
If you tend to be as democratic as you say, then leave it up to the players to choose wether to stay or not. Isn't that what free will is all about?

As for this part: "From my limet knowledge of you. You whill never fit in too a tribe like MD", that is exactly why me and others left, we will never fit in a tribe such as yours. Does that make us spies, traitors or even backstabbers? No not by a long shot. It reflects our common sense to join something within our intrests in order to maximise our fun.

DeletedUser

I left due to the fact there was no response from the players imput.
If you tend to be as democratic as you say, then leave it up to the players to choose wether to stay or not. Isn't that what free will is all about?

As for this part: "From my limet knowledge of you. You whill never fit in too a tribe like MD", that is exactly why me and others left, we will never fit in a tribe such as yours. Does that make us spies, traitors or even backstabbers? No not by a long shot. It reflects our common sense to join something within our intrests in order to maximise our fun.

i have never called you enny of thos things and i canot help if shom in my tribe have that as a porsanel fealing of you.
I can only say that is shut not be the orfficial stand of the tribe and it maks me sad if you belive it is.
whos a lack of info on the time you left that made shom players geth that way of thinking, and shom player made op the mind too fast on befor they hade all the facts. nau the info have improved a loth there are still shom delays but that is the price for a democratic way of runing a tribe.

and yes it is op too the members if they whont too stay or not but still a allied tribe shut not send invits aut too them bofor they have asked for 1 them self.
So the 2 who asked for 1 them self thats fair and i have no problems whit that but the other 3 are doubtful actions from a allied tribe, and belive this total topic is abouth that and the slow respond too ING mail.

I can se shom shot of agremen shut be on the way in my tribe forum whits shut end the topic totaly ( at least i hope it whill ) so both tribes and all there members can have fun playing the game.

DeletedUser

i have never called you enny of thos things and i canot help if shom in my tribe have that as a porsanel fealing of you.
I can only say that is shut not be the orfficial stand of the tribe and it maks me sad if you belive it is.
whos a lack of info on the time you left that made shom players geth that way of thinking, and shom player made op the mind too fast on befor they hade all the facts. nau the info have improved a loth there are still shom delays but that is the price for a democratic way of runing a tribe.

and yes it is op too the members if they whont too stay or not but still a allied tribe shut not send invits aut too them bofor they have asked for 1 them self.
So the 2 who asked for 1 them self thats fair and i have no problems whit that but the other 3 are doubtful actions from a allied tribe, and belive this total topic is abouth that and the slow respond too ING mail.

I can se shom shot of agremen shut be on the way in my tribe forum whits shut end the topic totaly ( at least i hope it whill ) so both tribes and all there members can have fun playing the game.
can you please rewrite your statement?

DeletedUser

In all fairness to both sides he cant write any better than that hes froom Denmark.

But from what i can see he is claiming that Bwah had a personal problem with someone in MDe and he shouldnt of left like the others members did before the facts he claims they didnt know.

DeletedUser

I am yet to find a free and fast site with translations of over 10 languages to and from english. Only thing i get is single wordd and i have problems with vocabulary they use

like "net" means "internet"

i dont know if in Denmark they say "net" or "internet" in their language theres no finnish translation for "internet" but there are 4 translations for the finnish word for "net". The question is which means "internet" and which means "fishing net".

DeletedUser

well some of the members that left were very trusted members,

If a "trusted" member leaves your tribe than this could mean 2 things:

1) You are not a good leader and nobody wants to be in your tribe.
2) He isn't a trusted member.

DeletedUser

A spammer hmm? Point out where I am spamming. Then perhaps I will explain to you so you can actually understand something.

DeletedUser

you guys can go along all day if you want, whether it is spamming or not,

we have worked this out, if that is the smartest thing you have heard or not,

but sometimes to the guys like sir_victor i would hate to see how your tribe runs lol... i think they are all screwed if you run it :lol:

DeletedUser

Umm... I'm going to guess that by the time any of these huge family tribes work out how to successfully use nobles, the rest of us will have nobled our 3rd village on W8...

ROFL! :lol:

Hmm... It's amazing how quickly this thread degenerated.

So tell us, will there be a war between Ori and MD?

Will we get to see reports of :spear: :swordsman: attacking and :axemen: being sent as support?

DeletedUser

It would make a great laugh if we convinced them noblemen cost so much because they were invincible;

"Yeah, you can send 1 of them to take out 100 swords!"

:icon_wink:

Is this true? :icon_eek: I am new to this game. Please let me know how to do it?

DeletedUser

anaka said:
Edgray10
first of all i dohnt know way you have desidet too start making the rull of the forum. From whot i can se you not a part of this on enny side and the ING maling whos trayd as a first optiong but you whont geth enny where when 1 side ignors the other.

Now I edited to make a little more sense.

anaka said:
Edgey I do not know why you have decided to start posting in this section. From what I can see you are not part of this from any side. IMG mailing has been tryed but you will not get anywhere when the other is ignoring you.

See! Isn't it fun when we at least try to spell some words properly. :icon_biggrin: