Oriental Raisin

DeletedUser

TwStats told me something different....
It told me I am the spy :icon_redface:

Now about you quiting? :lol:

no you are no spy :) one likes to claim they know others tribes better then there own members do but i have a list on one that takes 2 pages :)

DeletedUser

no you are no spy :) one likes to claim they know others tribes better then there own members do but i have a list on one that takes 2 pages :)

Woah, thats a relief.......
Since you know so much about shAve, how do you think we should go about confronting thebeggar? and how should we punish him for spying? :icon_rolleyes:

slinkiestwizard

He needs to be eaten thats it kick him and start sending attacks.

DeletedUser

Holy..Moly.

If thebeggar is a spy, I am def a spy as well. o_O Ya'll are done for now.

DeletedUser

Woah, thats a relief.......
Since you know so much about shAve, how do you think we should go about confronting thebeggar? and how should we punish him for spying? :icon_rolleyes:

honestly i am not incharge of internal affairs in shave lol wait for freeman to repost here i am wrong but he wont do that i am sure 110 percent. i dont know much about shave besides me watching from far a few tight groups working together and oriental raisin who was my tw idle on this world who quit :( i do have the occasional bla bla on externals with a few shave members but nothing more

slinkiestwizard

Did he print screen and mail you the super secret alliance with ~ATCQ~

DeletedUser

ok this has gone long enough. I am the spy ONE has inside shave.

DeletedUser

honestly i am not incharge of internal affairs in shave lol wait for freeman to repost here i am wrong but he wont do that i am sure 110 percent. i dont know much about shave besides me watching from far a few tight groups working together and oriental raisin who was my tw idle on this world who quit :( i do have the occasional bla bla on externals with a few shave members but nothing more

Damn, your not in charge of internal affairs in shAve?

Want to be?
I can send the invite now.....
I hope you can sort this mess out :icon_rolleyes:

slinkiestwizard

thats 2 account shave will have to kick and eat this is really a bad day for shave

Want to be?
I hope you can sort this mess out

*but wes then there would be 3 spies we would have to kick and eat then we could just do that without inviting him

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Want to be?
I hope you can sort this mess out :icon_rolleyes:

na ty for the offer but i prefere present blacklisted tribe :)

DeletedUser

no no I got it. I will invite whoever wants to come to shAve to fix our internal issues. I mean, we got so many spies now, no point in denying new members right?!

DeletedUser

no no I got it. I will invite whoever wants to come to shAve to fix our internal issues. I mean, we got so many spies now, no point in denying new members right?!

on w53 i had in my tribes profile spies are welcome as long as they help

so ya y not :)

DeletedUser

Seems W53 did not work out too well for ya hey? Must not be the direct route to take.

i had loads of fun there and i quit my own acc that i was 40 or 50k at the time to co play some 1 still there (after a sitter ruined my ops on a 440k point player at the time where i got the vill nuked myself renobled myself killed my D nuking myself again then i logged on 3 seconds later as i saw the 85 incoming supports i lost the vill i dont think i have had a sitter since lol) :)alos would remember me thats forsure lol but not this name :)

DeletedUser

i had loads of fun there and i quit my own acc that i was 40 or 50k at the time to co play some 1 still there (after a sitter ruined my ops on a 440k point player at the time where i got the vill nuked myself renobled myself killed my D nuking myself again then i logged on 3 seconds later as i saw the 85 incoming supports i lost the vill i dont think i have had a sitter since lol) :)alos would remember me thats forsure lol but not this name :)
allos? hehehe, wow..old name...internalled the world, than quit. Yeah, he's not a well liked character from W53 ;o (obv, I played/still play W53)