Orphan vs Jpeg

DeletedUser

O' Nutter i always read yr posts but never knew that u r Rathina :icon_surprised:

I loved u as my duke beside Colbey

Really missing these days :icon_cry:

yup after my op i came back as Nutter01 as had given my w22 rathina account up so reason i deleted here and did not go under account sit while in hospital.

But yeah was a good group of players before i left but to much got screwed up after i left :icon_cry:

DeletedUser21386

Ok I'm tired of people saying whose been tested and who hasn't been tested, the truth is, no one knows, because not everything slaps you in the face unless experienced first hand!

I may have backtimed 75 nukes and sniped 215 trains, but yet you'd say I'm not tested because there are no publicly ego-whoring stats, which you'd only flame any way.. :icon_neutral:

Oh please.. don't believe every thing you hear on Tv publics. The truth is, CBears, DIY, Jpeg, School etc have all been tested in their own areas, every one is just too stubborn to admit that any other tribe besides their own have been.

Damn, beer makes me passive aggressive. :icon_evil:

I going to stick to my theory.

Pick a tribe which you have fought and defeated and honestly tell me your players were tested. Same goes for DIY. The answer will be none.

DeletedUser

I going to stick to my theory.

Pick a tribe which you have fought and defeated and honestly tell me your players were tested. Same goes for DIY. The answer will be none.

My point was our players as well as DIY players have no doubt been tested individually, the skills of our members go beyond this world.

There is no doubt they can work well individually, and as a unit; they are under my command, nuff said. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Please elaborate :lol:

Elaboration:

I'm a firm, but fair leader. I do what is necessary for the security of the tribe, and I have the full support of my members. If people do not support at my request, then their villages will be distributed to players better able to use them.

I should think any leader be the same.