Ottoman Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disarranger

Merhaba arkadaşlar

Özeleştiride bulunmak gerekirse Tarih boyunca aynı şeyden birlik olamamaktan dolayı kurduğumuz butun devleterimiz hatta imparatorluklarımızın sonunu başkalarından dolayı değil kendi içimizdeki çekişmelerimizden kaybettik.

Burası ise sadece bir oyun .Her kardeşimizin gönlünde yatan bir klan kurup en ust seviyelere getirmek olacaktır tabiki. Bu sonuç oyunun ilk aşamasında böyle olması gayet doğaldır.

Butun Türk klanlarının en azından bu aşamada birlikte olmasını temenni ederiz.

Katılmak isteyen diğer kardeşlerimizide klanımıza bekleriz.

Ottoman Army Yönetim. :swordsman:

DeletedUser

isn't this against the rules?:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 3135

can we just ban these guys
if someone sends a mail to us in a different language, are they in breach of rules and could they get a ban if i told :p

DeletedUser

Someone should send a support ticket in about him... this is against forum rules, and the tribe he's advertising is breaking game rules

DeletedUser

Merhaba arkadaşlar

Özeleştiride bulunmak gerekirse Tarih boyunca aynı şeyden birlik olamamaktan dolayı kurduğumuz butun devleterimiz hatta imparatorluklarımızın sonunu başkalarından dolayı değil kendi içimizdeki çekişmelerimizden kaybettik.

Burası ise sadece bir oyun .Her kardeşimizin gönlünde yatan bir klan kurup en ust seviyelere getirmek olacaktır tabiki. Bu sonuç oyunun ilk aşamasında böyle olması gayet doğaldır.

Butun Türk klanlarının en azından bu aşamada birlikte olmasını temenni ederiz.

Katılmak isteyen diğer kardeşlerimizide klanımıza bekleriz.

Ottoman Army Yönetim. :swordsman:

Damn why are you guys playing dumb? You know that this is against the rules.(right?)

DeletedUser5905

There is another thread about this but with another tribe (There are so many...). Infact there are several turkish tribes.

It seems that the turks have seen it fit to try to 'invade' the international server, I hope they get banned for it

DeletedUser

Unless the admins want people to start breaking every rule in the book thinking they can get away with it then the admins should make an example of these rule breakers.

DeletedUser

Hmm a couple of hours before w5 began the game had about 109k+ players, as soon as w5 started the number jumped to 110K+.

It looks like the invasion has begun.

DeletedUser

Unless the admins want people to start breaking every rule in the book thinking they can get away with it then the admins should make an example of these rule breakers.

Exactly, are these guys are allowed to get away with, not just breaking the rules, but advertising themselves breaking the rules? Actually, if the admins dont do something about it, then all of us posting here could find ourselves with a few hundred incomings in 5 days.

Disarranger

Hey everybody..

I read just a little thinks there.

Maybe u r true i read with other language but everybody can write somethink there.

There is propaganda topics so everybody can write what it want i think.

Pls little respect.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Exactly, are these guys are allowed to get away with, not just breaking the rules, but advertising themselves breaking the rules? Actually, if the admins dont do something about it, then all of us posting here could find ourselves with a few hundred incomings in 5 days.
Little sooner than that. Only 4 days.

DeletedUser2806

I'm pretty shure it says you can only do it in english....

DeletedUser

Hey everybody..

Maybe u r true i read with other language but everybody can write somethink there.

Nope only English language here.

DeletedUser

Hey everybody..

If he's allowed to talk to in turkish, im allowed to swear right?

DeletedUser

Hey everybody..

It's not only the fact that they are doing it on the forum. They're doing it on their profile in game as well. I have seen players with comments about their tribe not letting you in unless you speak turkish. I know that is illegal as that is discrimination based on race. The admins need to do something about these guys fast or there will be a tribe called the KKK and black people will start to be singled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.