~OU~ War Stats

stellro

hmmm - so losing now on 2 fronts - Im sure theres an obvious reason for this but for the life of me I cant think what it is :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hmmm - so losing now on 2 fronts - Im sure theres an obvious reason for this but for the life of me I cant think what it is :icon_razz:

we won't be losing there for much longer, they are nobling only a player or 2 and those players will be gone soon i think =/ anyway i would like to see then what they will noble after they are gone :lol: perhaps they will spend 1 month searching for another little less active player and whole tribe will try to grab a vill or 2 :icon_biggrin: I have gained 5-6mil ODA in last 3 weeks (or maybe even less) only on 1 player and i didn't receive only 1 single fake attack :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: =NWF=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OU~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 126
Difference: 15

image.php

where is =nwfa=? your projections are incorrect.

DeletedUser

yea...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =NWF= =NWFA=
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 159
Side 2: 146
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,600,388
Side 2: 1,394,172
Difference: 206,216

image.php

stellro

I will remove my foot from my mouth - your astounding 13 village victory over the last month is enough to put me back in my place :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

its still a victory, and it still keeps us afloat does it now? we are winning against all ours enemies.

stellro

hmmm - Im not sure but if it makes you feel happy then who am I to take this away from you...

One point carried over from the other thread what you made is quite interesting however (and is stat related) - you said:

"we are NETTING villages through war, not barb taking, not inactive killing."

However in the stats for the last week you nobled 982 villages and only 249 villages belonged to enemies - so what was the other 733 villages if not barb nobling or inactive - or do OU have another enemy who is far more potent than the current enemies it faces????

DeletedUser

my only point was that against our enemies, all of them, we are netting villages. meaning we are still taking more overall than all of you are. sure we fatten up on other villages, who doesn't? but overall, we are taking more enemy villages than all of you three combined.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =NWF= =NWFA= ~GOH~ GOH-A =KK= =KR= =KM=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 291
Side 2: 256
Difference: 35

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,815,190
Side 2: 2,546,398
Difference: 268,792

image.php

DeletedUser

my only point was that against our enemies, all of them, we are netting villages. meaning we are still taking more overall than all of you are. sure we fatten up on other villages, who doesn't? but overall, we are taking more enemy villages than all of you three combined.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 60
Difference: 101

image.php

Don't think of it as loosing villages in the south but gaining nobles for the wars you want :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think of it as LOOSING villages that we don't even need ;-) aahhahaha

DeletedUser

lmao i was jk. we will be getting everything and then some BACK.

DeletedUser

Looks like ~OU~ is finally getting rid of there inactives. About freaken time.

DeletedUser

yea we are cleaning up a lot. we booted witman (what a pain) and we are going invite some rim players. lmfao

DeletedUser

really? ok! lmao. we will invite all your villages via nobles. ust clean them out, and we will get them assimilated quickly.