ouch... that's gonna sting a bit

DeletedUser45372

He probably doesn't know we're allies, I'll have a talk with him.

I figured as much, and I would've hated to see the troops make that trip for nothing... so I figured I'd invite them in for tea and crumpets... well, they trashed the place... and then decided to stay here... so, I apologize, but the troops won't be coming home.

DeletedUser

I wish all INSO would take care of their guests with tea and crumpets, mine just get offered a view from the wall....I might pay you a visit soon Noely....

DeletedUser

I figured as much, and I would've hated to see the troops make that trip for nothing... so I figured I'd invite them in for tea and crumpets... well, they trashed the place... and then decided to stay here... so, I apologize, but the troops won't be coming home.

The tea was your problem it should have been ale instead.

DeletedUser45372

The tea was your problem it should have been ale instead.

Sadly, I don't drink... So all I have in the villages are tea, coffee, soda and Starbucks Frappucino drinks (and only Vanilla) and a few Doubleshots to mix in with it...

Other than that... its Chili cheese fries... Chili cheese dogs... and the occasional chili cheese burger..

We are fat peoples....

DeletedUser

Sadly, I don't drink... So all I have in the villages are tea, coffee, soda and Starbucks Frappucino drinks (and only Vanilla) and a few Doubleshots to mix in with it...

Other than that... its Chili cheese fries... Chili cheese dogs... and the occasional chili cheese burger..

We are fat peoples....

i'll take 1 of each please.

DeletedUser

We are fat peoples....

LOL! You do need to widen your variety of foods up a tad. Maybe a little venison, rabbit, mutton, buffalo, elk, and need I go on. I do know how to make them tasty and fattening too.

DeletedUser

Personally I love gator, gator and snake. Bear isn't bad too.

DeletedUser

Btw, a little off topic, but talking about Cyndy's buffalo, are there still wild buffalo (Or Bison) living wild in the US? I can't remember if i saw some when i lived there, it was ages ago.

DeletedUser45372

Venison, Bison and Pheasant are all gooooood stuff to me... I just don't have anyone around me that hunts anymore (and i'm not allowed to touch firearms)

DeletedUser

@ sergeant - yes there still are but there are a couple ranches nearby where they raise them.

@ Wisescarab - yup I like gator and haven't tried the other

@ Noely - lol but I love to hunt and fish

golly gee I think we are all out in left field somewhere

DeletedUser

@ sergeant - yes there still are but there are a couple ranches nearby where they raise them.

@ Wisescarab - yup I like gator and haven't tried the other

@ Noely - lol but I love to hunt and fish

golly gee I think we are all out in left field somewhere

so in other words your saying that your the perfect woman....

DeletedUser

Nice one, but at this stage, one vill doesnt realy matter. and i prefer to just stack cause its a PITA to snipe. especialy when you have 25+ vills.

paladin.

Who are you? and your w49 tribe name looks a little familiar...

DeletedUser

Didn't want to make my own thread for this..

Screenshot2010-07-24at50245PM.png

Jul 25, 2010 00:15:53:706 - Noble
Jul 25, 2010 00:15:53:742 - Support
Jul 25, 2010 00:15:53:756 - Noble
Jul 25, 2010 00:15:53:771 - Support
Jul 25, 2010 00:15:53:793 - Support
Jul 25, 2010 00:15:53:806 - Noble
Jul 25, 2010 00:15:53:856 - Noble