Ouch?

DeletedUser

we will have to wait and see, I for one, hope they fail lol,

DeletedUser

lol point taken, lets just chuck loads of people at each one village to destroy it! lol

DeletedUser

Exactly! But its anoyying grting invited like 20 times before your points hit 100 lmao

DeletedUser

The apoc family is actually just a huge family premade. Extremely organised. To be honest, I would just give up if you aren't in there or won't be there in the near future. If you aren't, the only thing going to APOC will be your villages. They are leagues above any tribe currently present in W58.

DeletedUser

The apoc family is actually just a huge family premade. Extremely organised. To be honest, I would just give up if you aren't in there or won't be there in the near future. If you aren't, the only thing going to APOC will be your villages. They are leagues above any tribe currently present in W58.

Fail.

DeletedUser

Fail x2

DeletedUser

Great post

DeletedUser

actaully true, apart from the fact we mass rectruit, but seriosuly we got some great leaders and we will be a threat

DeletedUser

actaully true, apart from the fact we mass rectruit, but seriosuly we got some great leaders and we will be a threat

Your tribe sent out an message to find leaders of your new tribes and then say all you need is to be active? Great leaders smh

DeletedUser

we contacted two people asking them if they wanted to run another apoc tribe, big deal? judge us when you deal with us...

DeletedUser

NoOBs.NoBLe.BaRbS on 10.08. at 20:39
Yo, this is the leader of [ally]1 Apoc[/ally]. we need a player who can lead our new tribe called 9 Apoc. the only requirements is that you are active.
if you would like to lead 9 Apoc mail me back and restart to the south east. i will help set things up with you to make sure you get into the top 20 in the world!

Good leaders huh.

DeletedUser

Hes askin me to be leader but i dont need experience just to be active lol ;)